Kerala Polytechnic 2021: Kerala Polytechnic is a state-level exam conducted Department of Technical Education, Kerala for courses in various government/ private polytechnic colleges. It is conducted once every year. Candidates will get admissions based on the marks secured in the 10th and 12th qualifying exams; there won’t be any separate entrance exam. Listed below is the detailed information on Kerala Polytechnic 2021 including exam dates, application form, fee structure, etc.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
The table below contains important dates regarding Kerala Polytechnic dates.
|Application form commences||Last week of May 2021|
|Deadline for application||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit application form at polytechnic colleges||3rd week of June 2021|
|Provisional list release & trial allotment published||3rd week of June 2021|
|Closing of re-option and window correction for application||4th week of June 2021|
|Final rank list release & first allotment published||4th week of June 2021|
|Release of 2nd allotment||Last week of June 2021|
|Release of 3rd allotment||1st week of July 2021|
|Release of 4th allotment||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admission ends||3rd week of July 2021|
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read information about Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- The application form will be available via online mode from the last week of May 2021.
- Candidates are required to fill in essential details regarding educational criteria, personal, address, etc.
- Candidates are allowed to submit a hard copy of the application form till the third week of June 2021.
- For various districts, candidates will have to submit one application form only.
- In the case of multiple districts, a separate application form has to be filled by the candidates.
- Application form regular seats in government/ government-aided programmes/ government seats in self-financing programmes/ special batch of hearing-impaired (HI)
- For the management seat under aided programmes to be submitted at respective polytechnics
- Application under sports quota
- Application under NCC quota
Application fee should be paid by the students when they submit application forms at the polytechnic colleges. The application fee is non-refundable.
Students can check the application fee below:
|General category candidates||Rs. 150|
|SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 75|
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Kerala Polytechnic candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen to be eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Must have a valid domicile certificate from Kerala state. The parents of the students must be a permanent employee in Kerala state.
- Qualification: Must pass SSLC/ THSLC or other equivalent exams from any recognized board to be eligible.
- Subjects: Must have Mathematics, English and Science subjects.
- Candidates who have applied/ written improvement exam is not considered eligible.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Rank List
The rank list of Kerala Polytechnic will be published in the third week of June 2021 via online. The authority will allow for candidates to raise any objections / challenge the rank list. In the fourth week of June, 2021 final rank list will be published based on the marks secured in the 10th class. Candidates can download their rank card via online by logging in with their application number and password. Based on the rank card candidates will be given admission.
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Reservation Criteria
Kerala Polytechnic reservation criteria with respect to the category are given below:
|Person with Disabilities (PWD)||5%|
|ITI/ KGCE certificate holders||5%|
Kerala Polytechnic 2021 Admission
Candidates will get admission through Kerala Polytechnic Admission according to the merit list, choice filling and reservation criteria. Candidates who are qualified must arrive at the college allotted to them with necessary documents & fee prescribed. Those seats of candidates who failed to report to their respective centers will be cancelled. All candidates must submit their original documents for verification.