KIIT University Admission 2021: KIIT University offers admission to various UG & PG courses such as BBA/ B.Tech/ B.Sc /B.A LLB/ B.Arch/ Bachelors of Design etc. through KIITEE, a university level entrance exam organised by the university. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneshwar also offers KIIT Management course. The admission is also offered based on the national level exam scores like NATA for B.Arch, NEET-UG for MBBS/ BDS & NEET PG for MD & MS course. The essential information regarding KIIT University Admission 2021, such as Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility is furnished in this article.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Arch., LL.B, B.Sc., BCA, B.Des, Bachelor in Film & Television Production etc.
- PG Course: MBA, M.Tech, Mass Communication, MCA, Master of Public Health, M.Sc., LL.M etc.
KIIT University Admission 2021 Dates
The following tabular column displays the KIIT University Admission 2021 Dates:
B.Tech & Other Courses
|Application form release||3rd week of December 2020|
|Deadline submission of application form||Last week of March 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of April 2021|
|Examination Date||3rd to last week of April 2021|
|Result announcement||Last week of April 2021|
|Counselling session commencement||2nd week of May 2021|
|Application form release||1st week of December 2020|
|Deadline-receive application form|
(Candidates applying through national level test scores
(CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA))
|3rd week of December 2020|
|Deadline submission of application||2nd week of January 2021|
|KIIT Management course||2nd to last week of January 2021|
|Result announcement||Last week of January 2021|
KIIT University 2021 Application Form
The entire information regarding KIIT University 2021 Application Form:
- KIIT University 2021 Application Form can be accessed from the 3rd week of December 2020 till last week of March 2021 for B.Tech, and for MBA from December 2020 till the 2nd week of January 2021 through online mode and offline mode.
- Candidates must fill the form cautiously as there shall not be any correction facility.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the respective provision provided in the form in the stated format.
- A valid email id and phone number must be provided in the application form as all the relevant information shall be shared via them.
- The application can be sent by offline mode through Demand Draft to the university address provided below:
The Director, Admission, KIIT university,
Koel Campus, Bhubaneshwar,
Odisha 751024, India.
- Candidates can settle the application fee by online and offline mode.
- Online mode – credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Offline mode – Demand Draft has drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, receivable at
- Bhubaneshwar at the provided address.
- Application fee (All candidates) – Rs.1250/-
KIIT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the KIIT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th examination majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates registering should have been born on or after 01.07.2000.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 12th grade are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must hold a 3-year diploma in engineering from any approved institute with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates registering should have been born on or after 01.07.1997.
- Candidates must hold a B.Tech/ B.E in Engineering & Technology or AMIE from an approved institute.
- Candidates, having a GATE score of 400 and above need not sit for KIITEE instead can directly proceed for admission.
KIIT University 2021 Admission Procedure
KIIT University 2021 Admission Procedure formulated by the university to offer admission into B.Tech, M.Tech and other programmes. Admission is carried out based on the entrance test conducted by the university or national level exam score. For admission into medical courses, NEET scores are considered. The top performed candidates in the entrance exam shall be qualified for the counselling procedure. Final admission is provided post document submission and admission fee payment.
KIIT University 2021 Entrance Exam (KIITEE)
KIIT University conducts KIITEE via online mode to offer admission into courses except for MBBS, PG Medical, BDS & PG Dental courses. The entrance test for various courses is organized on separate dates from 2nd to 3rd week of April 2021. For MBBS, BDS, PG Medical & PG Dental admission, NEET UG & PG score shall be taken into consideration. Candidates should carry the admit card to the centre of examination. Candidates applying for admission must attempt the entrance exam to get qualified for the counselling session. KIIT Management exam for MBA programme shall be conducted in the 3rd week of January 2021.
KIIT University 2021 Result/ Merit List
KIIT University 2021 Result/ Merit List can be accessed from the website post result in the 3rd week of April 2021. Seat allocation is based on the merit list. The result can be obtained by entering their application number and date of birth. The inter-se merit list of candidates shall be considered for seat allocation if two candidates score the same mark.
KIIT University 2021 Counselling
KIIT University 2021 Counselling shall be held from the 2nd week of May 2021 through online mode. There shall be two rounds in counselling. Candidates arriving earliest shall be prioritised for seat allocation. It is a must for all the qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. Kindly carry the following documents for counselling:
- 10th & 12th mark sheet
- 10th & 12th passing certificate
- Graduation passing certificate
- Diploma passing certificate
- National level scorecards (NEET, NATA etc.)
- Graduation mark sheet