KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern enlists necessary details such as mode of exam, question type, weightage, etc. KIIT Entrance Examination known as KIITEE is a university level entrance examination administered by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. This entrance exam is conducted to assess candidates willing to pursue various courses offered by KIIT University. Admission is provided in B.Tech, Nursing, BBA, Law, M.Tech, MCA, MBA etc. This article encloses relevant details regarding the KIITEE Exam Pattern 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to go through the KIITEE 2021 exam pattern before beginning the exam preparation. The comprehensive information related to the exam pattern along with the mark scheme is enclosed in the below section:
- The question paper is formulated with Objective type questions, and each of these questions contains four answer options.
- The entrance examination is planned to be supervised through computer-based (Online) mode.
- Each correct response shall be given four marks.
- The negative marking system is present in this exam. One mark is reduced for every wrong response.
- The time duration of 180 minutes is rendered to complete the examination.
- The medium of the question paper is English.
Section wise Weightage of Questions
The below tabulation represents the section-wise weightage of questions in the examination for different courses:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|For B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Arch.(Science Group)|
|For B.Tech – Lateral Entry|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|For BBA/BCA/ BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB, etc.|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|For MCA/MCA (Lateral Entry)|
|Mathematics (10+2 Standard)||60|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|For M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology) (2 years)|
|Biology (10+2+3 Standard)||50|
|Chemistry (10+2 Standard)||30|
|Mathematics (10+2 Standard)||20|
|Physics (10+2 Standard)||20|
|For Master of Public Health (2 Years)/ Master of Hospital Administration (2 Years)|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
KIITEE 2021 Exam Instructions
The below section furnishes some instructions regarding KIITEE 2021 examination:
- The examination shall be supervised via online mode. The invigilator shall provide a blank sheet of paper to the candidates for doing rough work.
- Candidates are expected to enter their login and password details on the computer screen provided in the admit card to begin the examination.
- Suppose a candidate is caught engaging in any sort of malpractice or found to be cheating during the examination, the candidate cannot continue the exam and shall be debarred.
- If a candidate fails to attend the entrance examination on the designated date for some reason, then there shall not be another chance to attend the exam as no re-examination shall be organized in any case.
How to Prepare for KIITEE 2021
Some of the tips and tricks for candidates preparing for the examination are listed below:
- A perfect schedule incorporating the exam pattern and syllabus is the foremost thing to be made before beginning the preparation.
- Keeping the syllabus in mind, learn from prescribed author’s books and study materials only.
- In addition, look for online resources for a vast knowledge and better understanding.
- Previous year questions shall be available on various websites. Download and try to solve them.
- Take short notes every day, penning down important formulas and concepts.
- Keep yourself hydrated and consume only nutritious food.
- Maintain a perfect sleep cycle.