KIITEE 2021: The full form of KIITEE is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination. The Kalinga Industrial Institute of Technology organizes KIITEE every year. Candidates can seek admission into various UG and PG programs like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, M. Tech, MCA, MBA and other programs. It is a university level entrance exam offering courses in various departments such as engineering, arts, computer applications, nursing, architecture, etc. Aspirants looking out for seats in MBBS, BDS, and PG medical and dental programs shall be provided admission based on NEET and NEET PG scores. This article gives detail information KIITEE 2021 notification that includes exam date, eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
KIITEE 2021 Exam Dates
|Release of application form||3rd week of November 2020|
|Deadline for application submission||4th week of March 2021|
|Download of admit card||1st week of April 2021|
|KIITEE 2021 Exam Date||2nd to 4th week of April 2021|
|Announcement of results||4th week of April 2021|
|Counselling session commencement||2nd week of April 2021|
KIITEE 2021 Application Form
The following details regarding KIITEE application form process should be understood in detail by every applicant:
- From the third week of November 2021, the KIITEE application fee shall be made available in the online mode.
- Candidates have to provide correct details in the form. Wrong entries may not be accepted.
- The provision of application correction window may be allowed by authorities.
- Deadline to submit applications is before last week of March 2021.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size photo along with 10th marks sheets and signature.
- A working e-mail ID and contact number for further correspondence should be provided.
- All further communication regarding a candidate’s application shall be sent to the candidate’s email ID/phone number.
- Retain a hard copy of the submitted application for future use.
- No application fee for applying to KIITEE examination.
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions are different for each course offered. Check out the criteria here: General criteria for all courses – Candidates should be born on or after 1st July 2020 to apply for KIITEE 2021.
For B.Tech course/ B.Tech and M.Tech (Dual degree) in Biotechnology
- Applicant should have passed class 12th in 2019/2020 or should be appearing for class 12 exam in 2021. The minimum qualifying score is 60% marks. Candidates should have compulsorily studied Physics, Chemistry with Maths/ Biology/ Biotechnology.
For BBA of duration 3 years
- Candidate must have passed the intermediate exam from a recognised university with minimum 50% score. Candidate must have compulsorily studied maths/ business maths/ economics/ statistics as one of the subjects of study.
For MCA [3 years]
- Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognised university. Candidate should have compulsorily studied maths as one of the subjects in class 12th or graduation level.
For LLM [1 year]
- Candidate should have studied BBA LLB/ BA LLB/ B.Sc LLB/ B.L. degree with minimum 55% score from a recognised university of India.
KIITEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of KIITEE is explained below:
- KIITEE 2021 shall be conducted in the online computer-based test mode.
- The paper shall be set in English language only.
- The three hours exam shall consist of MCQs only.
- Every correct answer shall fetch 4 marks and every wrong answer will deduce 1 mark from the obtained score.
The number of questions per subject for every program is tabulated below for quick reference:
|Program offered||No. of questions||Subjects|
|Dual Degree in B.Arch/ B.Tech||120 [40 in each subject]||PCM|
|Lateral Entry scheme for B.Tech||120 [40 in each subject]||Maths|
|BCA/BBA course||General knowledge – 20|
Verbal ability – 40
Logical Ability and Mathematical ability – 60
|Logical ability, maths, general knowledge, verbal ability|
|MCA||120||Computer awareness, maths, analytical and logical ability|
KIITEE 2021 Syllabus
The complete syllabus for UG and PG courses shall be available in the online mode. Depending on the course chosen by the candidate, the syllabus also varies accordingly. For B. Tech program, the basic topics under Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects are listed below:
- Physics – Important topics like units and measurement, work, energy, power, waves, electrons, photons, electromagnetic induction, currents, semi-conductors, etc.
- Chemistry – Important topics like atomic structure, matter and its states, organic compounds, synthetics and natural polymers, etc.
- Maths – Important topics like sets, relations, functions, algebra, trigonometry, probability, differential equations, etc.
KIITEE 2021 Preparation Tips
The large syllabus is bound to confuse students for their preparation. Carefully adhere to these tips and tricks for smart KIITEE 2021 preparation:
- Keep a tab on daily schedules and draw a functional time table for proper planning.
- Study right from the beginning and do not postpone your studies till a month before the exam.
- Referring to good and recommended study material is a must.
- Be thorough with the exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme.
- Be confident about the basics and fundamental topics of preparation.
- Arrange for detailed study of all topics without leaving any section of the syllabus.
- Discuss with peers and try to solve numerical problems in groups.
KIITEE 2021 Admit Card
Between 1st and 2nd week of April 2021, candidates can obtain their admit card in the online mode. It is a compulsory document required for the examination. Candidates must login with correct credentials to download admit card, failing which they should contact concerned officials. Candidates shall not obtain admit card individually from authorities by any other means. A valid ID card should be taken along with the admit card to the exam hall. Admit card should be retained till all the admission formalities are complete.
KIITEE 2021 Result
In the last week of April 2021, candidates can check KIITEE 2021 results in the online mode. Candidates can enter their date of birth and registration number to check results. The rank card provided to candidates will contain this information – name, registration number, subject-wise marks, total marks, percentage and status of the result. Separate merit lists shall be prepared by authorities based on results.
KIITEE 2021 Cut Off
Based on previous year cut off marks, a number of students appeared in the exam and toughness level of exam, the cut off scores shall be decided by authorities. KIITEE cut off range shall be published along with KIITEE results. A look at previous cut off scores category-wise:
|Category||Cut off %|
|SC/ST/OBC/ reserved categories||40|
|Physically handicapped [General]||45|
KIITEE 2021 Counselling
Based on the order of merit and course preference cited by the candidate, they would be shortlisted for counselling procedures. In the second week of April 2021, all qualified candidates are mandatorily requested to participate in the counselling round. The schedule depends on the order of merit. Counselling and further seat allocation process depend on the merit list. Important documents to be carried to counselling round are listed below:
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificates
- Graduation mark sheets
- KIITEE admit card and rank card.
- Photo ID Proof
- Passport size photos
- Diploma pass certificates or three-year mark sheets for lateral entry students
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.S or equivalent course degree certificate for LLM/PhD/M.Tech aspirants
- Reservation certificate/caste and income certificate duly issued and attested by the competent authority [wherever applicable].