Kind Scholarship 2021: The education sector is one such field that has attracted people from long to help needy children who want to study and become highly qualified, yet their poor conditions don’t let them achieve their dreams. To overcome financial hassles and look out for education without worries, support is provided by the Buddy4study foundation. The Buddy4study foundation has done tremendous work in India to help fight financial constraints by offering funds to help needy children. This article gives detailed information about Kind Scholarship 2021, including the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, application form process, documents required, selection procedure, renewal, rewards, and benefits.
Kind Scholarship 2021
|Provided by||Buddy4study Foundation (Public Funding)|
|Scholarship Name||Kind Scholarship|
|Last Date of Application||September 30, 2021|
|Eligible Standards||Students from class 9 and above|
The Kind scholarship is a unique initiative purely funded by public philanthropy activities. Any common man who is willing to contribute towards the betterment of education facilities for the poorer classes shall come forward to provide donations. In this regard, the most important dates to keep track for applicants are listed below:
- Commencement of applications – July, 2021
- Deadline for submitting applications – September, 2021
Kind Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Some common ground rules and conditions for applying to Kind scholarship is listed below. They are general stipulations. Based on specific cases, the eligibility conditions could vary also. Candidates seeking to apply for this scholarship should watch out for them, try to understand them. If they fulfill the criteria, they should go ahead and apply. Some of the conditions are listed below:
- The scholarship is open only for Indian citizens.
- Candidates studying from class 9th till 12th are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in courses post their 12th standard like professional or vocational courses, ITI courses, polytechnic, and other graduation streams may apply too.
- Annual income of families must be less than INR 4 lakhs.
- The candidate should have cleared the previous exam with a minimum of 60% marks.
Kind Scholarship Application Process
An online application system is followed for applying and processing applications. Candidates have to keep a couple of things in mind while applying. They have to take care of the deadline while applying. Applications received after the deadline is crossed, shall not be considered. At the same time, those applications not fulfilling eligibility conditions should strictly not apply. Here is the step-by-step application process explained below:
- Go to the official portal of Kind scholarship – [buddy4study.com]
- Click on the link specifying, “Apply Now.”
- As a new user, register yourself first.
- You can use your Facebook or Google account to log in or also create login details using e-mail id.
- After you successfully login, click on the tab specifying “Start Application Link.”
- In the application form, enter all candidate details.
- Along with details, upload relevant documents with the application form.
- Check for the correctness of all data entered.
- Submit the application form.
List of Required Documents
Like any other scholarship application, there is always a need for candidates to submit their application forms along with necessary documentation. This is mainly for the selection committee to affirm the candidature with valid credentials. If at any stage, the documents are found to be invalid/ non-supportive or fake, candidates may lose a golden chance to apply. Hence all attested copies of documents should be duly attached. List of documents are given below:
- Mark sheets of the last examination passed.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- ID proof
- Proof of residence
- Bonafide letter from an educational institution
- Fee receipt of fees paid for the current academic year
- Admission letter affidavit
Kind Scholarship Selection Process
Every scholarship has its own unique selection process followed by its parent committee. The common rules for selection, however, remain the criteria of merit and parents’ annual income by default.
- The committee for selection of candidates follows a preferential procedure.
- Candidates with good merit records are given first preference while selection.
- Candidates who are a single child of their parents shall be considered as second criteria for selection.
- In the third slot, candidates who are children of martyred soldiers serving in the Indian military will get due preference.
- Following this process, a list of candidates shall be prepared. These candidates shall be called in for a telephonic interview round.
- After the interview round, the final list of candidates shall be prepared and displayed on the website.
Kind Scholarship Rewards
The reward scheme of the scholarship forms the central topic of interest to every candidate who wishes to apply for them. Higher the offers, the higher are the attractiveness of the respective schemes.
- For students studying in classes 9th and 10th – INR 6,000 per year
- For students studying in classes 11th and 12th – INR 12,000 per year
- For students studying in post-secondary courses – INR 18,000 per year
The scholarship amount is provided by Direct Benefit Transfer to students.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which are the educational streams falling under the post-secondary courses?
Answer: Graduation, polytechnic courses, ITI and diploma courses, vocational courses, etc. are grouped under post-secondary courses.
2. On what parameters are the rewards for candidates allotted?
Answer: Based on the financial condition quoted by the candidate, the respective rewards are allotted.
3. Do candidates receive confirmation of their sent applications?
Answer: Yes. Candidates shall receive an e-mail or SMS as acknowledgement for submitting their applications.
4. How can individuals contribute to this scholarship?
Answer: Candidates shall find full information on the official portal. Donations also enjoy an 80G tax exemption.
Email: [email protected]