KMAT Karnataka 2021: The KMAT Karnataka exam will be administered by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It is carried out once a year in July. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) is an entrance test for state-level management. This test is organized to give access to the MBA, PGDMA, and MCA programmes authorized by AICTE. The KMAT is an All India exam that will take place throughout the country in more than ten cities in the state institutions of Bangalore & Karnataka. Here, we include information on examination dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card of KMAT Karnataka 2021.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Important Dates
Candidates must review the following KMAT Karnataka 2021 table for the dates:
|Application form availability||4th week of May 2021|
|Final date to submit the application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Admit card release date||3rd week of July 2021|
|KMAT examination date||4th week of July 2021|
|Answer key release date||4th week of July 2021|
|Announcement of result||In August 2021|
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Application Form
Interested Candidates must check the following details to get an idea about the Application Form of KMAT Karnataka 2021 exam:
- The Application Form can be accessed by online mode for KMAT Karnataka 2021 examination.
- The application form will be released from last week of May 2021.
- Candidates will be capable of filling the application form till the second week of July 2021.
- During the application form fill up, candidates must upload a scanned image of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- It will also be mandatory to provide valid/ working email ID & mobile number in the application form.
- It is not mandatory to send any hard copy of the filled-in application form for further use.
- Finally, candidates must have to take multiple printouts of the filled-in application form for further use.
- Applicants can pay the application fee using the online mode.
- Credit cards, debit cards or net banking are the online payment process.
- On all categories, the application fee would be Rs. 800/-.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
- Qualification: Should possess a bachelor’s degree with a period of a minimum of three years/ should attain a Master’s degree from any recognized board or University.
- Compulsory Subject: Applicants seeking a mandatory degree in management, engineering, commerce, social sciences or arts with qualifying marks.
- Percentage: In the qualifying test candidates should possess a minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Appearing: those who are appearing in their qualifying test can also apply for the examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: To be qualified for the test, applicants must complete their Bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or institution.
- Percentage: At least 50% marks in the qualifying test must be secured.
- Compulsory Subject: In the qualification test, applicants must have Mathematics as their required subject.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam Pattern
For the KMAT Karnataka 2021 Exam Pattern, candidates must go through the following details:
- Exam Mode: The test will take place using the offline mode (pen-paper-based).
- Duration: It will be a 2 hours exam.
- Questions Type: The question paper will be dealing with Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- Number of Questions: During the test, there will be a total of 120 questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be offered for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: The test will not include any negative markings.
Applicants should check the following table for the number of questions:
|Verbal ability & reading comprehension||40|
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Syllabus
The KMAT Karnataka 2021 Syllabus will cover a range of topics, including mathematics, English, and logical reasoning. For KMAT, the section-wise syllabus will be as:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
Topics include comprehension of passages, sentence completion, antonyms, synonyms, etc. Questions will revolve around the issues like understanding of the content of the courses & choice of appropriate words. English language expertise will be verified through questions on expressions, grammar, and similar language skills, vocabulary, phrases.
This part deals with questions to test your accuracy & speed. Applicants must learn about numerical calculations, time, interest, momentum, percentage, etc. few additional topics will be there like arithmetic, ratio & proportion. The questions will revolve around Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry and other different portions of Mathematics.
Logical & Abstract Reasoning:
Questions will be dealing with topics like analogy, verbal reasoning, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates should check the preparation tips given below for the KMAT Karnataka exam:
- Create a proper schedule & strictly observe it.
- Solve a question paper from the previous year.
- Go through the full pattern of the syllabus & test.
- Take care of your well being.
- Do meditation & yoga.
The KMAT Karnataka 2021 examination centres are Lucknow, Delhi, Davangere, Gulbarga, Shimoga, Hubli, Udupi, Bagalkot, Mysore, Bijapur, Bellary, Tumkur, Belagaum, Kolkata, Mangalore, etc.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Admit Card
The KMAT Karnataka 2021 Admit Card will be made accessible using the online mode. Candidates would have to join by entering the application number & password via login credentials. The publication will take place in the second week of May 2021. All applicants will be required to carry the admit card at the examination centre. Students will not be allowed to appear for the exam without an admit card. Applicants need to carry one valid ID document along with the admit card to the examination centre. Applicants must go through the directions on the admit card.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Answer Key
In the last week of July 2021, the KMAT Karnataka 2021 Answer Key will be issued. Even from the announcement of results, candidates will be able to validate their answer. Applicants may assume their marks with the help of the answer key. The answer key will provide answers to each question that will be there in the examination. The authority will publish the answer key differently for various programs.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Result
The authority will declare the results of KMAT Karnataka 2021 via the online mode. With the help of login credentials, applicants will be able to verify their scores. It will be made available as a scorecard. The exact marks that will be taken into consideration will be the result. It will contain the scores earned in the exam by the applicants.
KMAT Karnataka Cut-Off
The minimum marks applicants will have to score to apply for the exam will be the KMAT Karnataka 2021 Cut-Off. The Cut-off will entirely depend on the number of applicants enrolled in the entrance test, the allocation of seats, the level of complexity of the exam, and the cut-off from the previous year. After the announcement of results, participating institutions & colleges will publish the cut-off separately.
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Counselling
KMAT Karnataka 2021 Counselling will be carried out after the announcement of results for all eligible applicants. It will be mandatory to enrol in the counselling process for all qualified applicants. To give entry, each organization will perform separate counselling procedures. After the commencement of counselling, admission will be granted to applicants. After verification of all the necessary papers, candidates will be given access. At the time of admission, the following documents will be required:
- 10th pass certificate & mark sheet
- 12th pass certificate & mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Bank draft
- Provisional admission letter
- KMAT Karnataka 2021 Scorecard and Admit Card
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photograph