KMAT Kerala 2021: Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) organizes KMAT Kerala. It is a state-level test and held twice a year. Various government and private institutes in Kerala will be providing admission. Applicants can gain entry to MBA courses via this examination. Candidates can obtain information about KMAT Kerala 2021 in this article, including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can get a fair idea regarding the important dates of KMAT 2021 from the following table:
For the First Session
|Release of application form||November 2020|
|Final date to submit the application||2nd week of November 2020|
|Admit card release date||November 2020|
|Date of KMAT Kerala 2021 exam||1st week of December 2020|
|Release of Answer key||Last week of December 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Month of January 2021|
For Second Session
|Release of application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Final date to submit the application||Last week of June 2021|
|Admit card release date||Last week of June 2021|
|Date of KMAT Kerala 2021 exam||1st week of July 2021|
|Release of Answer key||2nd week of July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of July 2021|
KMAT Kerala 2021 Application Form
Candidates can go through the following details about KMAT Kerala 2021 Registration:
- The application form will only be accessible in the online mode.
- Applicants can fill up their application form starting from November 2020 for the first session and from the second week of March 2021 for the second session.
- Carefully fill in all necessary information, i.e. education, personal, mobile number, etc.
- Upload a photograph of your passport size and signature in the format prescribed.
- The authorities will provide no correction facility once the application form is submitted.
- The application for the first session will be finished by the second week of November 2020 and the application for the second session by the last week of June 2021.
- Take a printout of the completed request form and keep it safe for other references.
The application charge needs to be paid using a debit card/credit card or net banking via online mode. The application fee would be non-refundable by default. Candidates can review the fee structure for all groups in the given table:
|For General category||Rs. 1000|
|For SC/ ST category||Rs. 750|
KMAT Kerala 2021 Eligibility
Before filling in the application form, candidates must review KMAT Kerala’s eligibility:
- Nationality: Applicant must be a candidate from India.
- Age Limit Criteria: No age limit for the KMAT Kerala 2021.
- Qualification: Applicant must have an Undergraduate degree/ Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University.
- Marks Criteria: In their qualifying test, applicants must secure a minimum of 50% (40 per cent for the SC / ST category).
- Scorecard: Applicants may also be able to apply if they have a CMAT or CAT scorecard.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates will be eligible if they appear in their final year.
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
From the section given, candidates may check the KMAT Kerala 2021 exam pattern:
- Examination Mode: It is a pen and paper-based examination.
- Questions: There will be 180 in total.
- Type of Questions: The question will be in the Objective type format(MCQ)
- Language: The question paper will be in English.
- Duration: It will be a 2 hours and 30 Minutes Exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, it is compulsory to deduct one mark.
In the table below, candidates can check examination patterns:
|English language usage and reading compression||50||200|
|General knowledge and contemporary business scenario||40||160|
|Data sufficiency and logical reasoning||40||160|
KMAT Kerala Syllabus 2021
Candidates must study some of the KMAT Kerala 2021 syllabus topics below:
- English Language: Reading comprehension, Grammar, fill in the blank, vocabulary, word meaning, Para jumble, tense, synonyms, antonyms etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Compound interest, Time and work, basic arithmetic, pie chart, number system, HCF, LCM, data interpretation, simple interest, series, algebra etc.
- Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning: Statement, Table, pie, bar, line graphs, blood relation, data structure, series, coding, decoding, arrangements etc.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we have listed some points for the students who will be appearing for KMAT Kerala 2021:
- Go through the full pattern of the exam and know the syllabus.
- Do not miss topics that are significant and prepare short notes.
- Make a time table and maintain it every day.
- Select the best research materials and read the newspaper.
- Try to solve issue papers, sample papers and unsolved papers from the previous year.
- Grab nutritious food and drink plenty of water to keep in shape.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Admit Card
The KMAT Kerala Admit Card will be issued in November 2020. Applicants can review their admit card using the online mode. Candidates will use the application number to verify their admit card. Verify all the info on the admit card carefully. If candidates have noticed any inconsistency in the admit card, they have to contact the officials. Applicants must have their admit card with them on the day of the examination.
KMAT Kerala Answer Key 2021
The KMAT Kerala 2021 answer key will be issued within a few days after the exam. The answer key will be released using the online mode. Candidates can get their approximate score via the answer key. If candidates have discovered any inconsistency in the response key, they may object. The authorities will issue the final reply key after that.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Cut Off
The KMAT Kerala cut-off will be published by the authorities using the online mode. Candidates need to get the minimum cut off marks to pass. After a few days of the result, Cut off will be released. The general category cut-off marks will be 108 marks, 72 marks for SEBC and 54 for the SC and ST category.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Result
The results of KMAT Kerala will be published via online mode on the official website. By entering their data, candidates can verify their outcome. The result will be out for the first session in January 2021.
Candidates for the second session will be able to review their results during the third week of July 2021. Candidates will receive a call for the counselling process depending on their performance in the exam.
KMAT Kerala 2021 Counselling
Soon after the release of the result, KMAT Kerala counselling will be performed. Counselling will be carried out based on different measures, such as group meetings, personal interviews, etc. Applicants will be given seats based on the total availability of seats, verification of documents, etc. Candidates must carry their necessary credentials for verification. The seat will not be allocated to the candidates without verification of documents. For the verification process, candidates need to carry the following documents:
- Admit card & Scorecard for KMAT Kerala 2021
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th class
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate, etc.