Essay on Make in India: The Narendra Modi government launched a prestigious campaign on 25th of September, 2014 called “Make in India”. The campaign was a huge call out to all prospective investors to effectively start their investment ventures in any field, any sector on the Indian soil. It was an attractive campaign for global investors to look for enduring proposals in India. Foreign investors could set up units here owing to the huge business investments open in our country.
Essay on Make in India 500 Words in English
Below we have provided Make in India Essay in English, suitable for class 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi initiated the Make in India project on 25th September 2014. The government launched it to boost domestic manufacturing which contributes approximately 16% of the GDP and aim is to achieve up to 25% by 2022. The project determines to focus on twenty-five sectors of the economy such as mining, automobile, electronics etc. in doing so; such a progressive step will enhance foreign exchange and improve employee benefits.
Moreover, it also aims at minimalizing imports of various products to mitigate the cost of the trade deficit. Hence our exports will increase exponentially and bring the latest technology into the country. The sign of this campaign is a lion with several mechanical wheels. The lion depicts perseverance and intelligence. The paramount principle this project follows is to encourage foreign companies to invest in India and manufacture products in India. Due to decreasing employment opportunities in the nation, the problem of unemployment proliferated, and the complexity of business and investment compelled business people to leave the country.
During such time, make in India project proved to be a milestone. It serves as a blessing to the production sector, thus bringing prosperity to the economy. With a vision to be self-sufficient, the investments from foreign countries are persuaded on a larger scale to set up new factories and job opportunities for the people. This will augment the production of affordable goods and simultaneously emerge as a major exporting country. Furthermore, the government has made several amendments regarding the rules and regulations in doing business.
Apart from this, such initiative will have linkage to other industries like start-up India, digital India and skill India. Also, there will be a single-window clearance to guide first-time investors. The campaign has already proved to be a considerable success, and if it moves at a steady pace, it will transform India into a vast manufacturing hub and upgrade our economy. MAKE IN INDIA: A DREAM COME TRUE FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR
10 Lines Essay on Make in India
- Make in India is a kind of Swadeshi campaign launched on 25th September 2014.
- It was initiated by the new Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi during the 68th Independence Day of India.
- The logo of the project is a lion on the prowl, made with cogs.
- The key phrase of the campaign is “Zero Defects, Zero Effect.”
- The mission falls under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion.
- The campaign aims at improving employment opportunities and focuses on the manufacturing sector.
- Moreover, the project encourages foreign investors to invest in India.
- The Prime Minister wants to make India self-sufficient and economically progressive.
- The government has also started an online website to get the detail information on the same.
- Make in India proved to be a successful attempt, and hence many other schemes were launched after that.