Manav Rachna University Admission 2021: Manav Rachna University grants various UG, PG and doctoral level courses based on its own university level entrance exam score or national level exams score. The university conducts its own entrance exam, MRNAT (Manav Rachna National Aptitude Test). The complete details regarding Manav Rachna University Admission 2021 such as exam dates, application form, and application fee etc., is disclosed in this article.
- Courses under UG – B.Sc. in Data Science & others, BPT, B.Com (Hons.), BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed., B.A + B.Ed.,B.Sc.+ B.Ed. , BA/ BBA/ B.Com + LLB/, BDS and BA/ B.Sc. (Hons.).
- Courses under PG – MCA, MCA (Lateral Entry), M.A, M.Com, LL.M, MBA, MDS, MBA dual specialization, MSW, M.Tech etc.
Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2021
Manav Rachna University Admission Dates 2021 are depicted in the below tabular column:
|Application form announcement||2nd week of November 2020|
|Deadline – submission of application form||Last week of May 2021|
|MRNAT examination date 2021||Last week of June 2021|
|GD & PI date||Month of June 2021|
|Result announcement||3 days post entrance exam|
|Admission process||Within 7 days of receiving the admission letter|
|Verification of Documents & Slot booking||Within 3 days of admission confirmation|
|Classes Commencement||1st to 2nd week of July 2021|
Manav Rachna University 2021 Application Form
The following section displays details regarding Manav Rachna University Application Form 2021:
- Manav Rachna University Application Form 2021 can be obtained from the 2nd week of November 2020 through online mode.
- The admission brochure of the university shall include a scratch card through which candidates can easily apply without any application fee.
- Deadline for candidates to submit the completely filled application form is in the last week of May 2021.
- Candidates are supposed to enter the preferred choice of courses in the application form.
- Upload the photograph and signature with class 10th mark sheet and address proof for all courses.
- The hard copy of the filled application form can be kept handy for future reference.
- Candidates can make use of online mode for application fee payment via credit card/debit card/net banking/E-wallets.
- The application fee cannot be refunded at any circumstances.
- Application fee – Rs 1200
Manav Rachna University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Manav Rachna University Eligibility criteria are enclosed below:
UG Courses (B.Tech):
- Indian national/ NRI/ PIO candidates can apply for the examination.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade or equivalent examination from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates must have secured a decent score in any national level exam or MRNAT 2021.
PG Course (M.Tech):
- Candidates must possess B.Tech or equivalent degree from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Candidates must have secured a decent score in GATE/ MRNAT 2021.
- Candidates must possess Graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 55% or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates must have secured a decent score in any national level exam or university level exam.
Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission Procedure
Within seven days of offer letter distribution, Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission Procedure shall begin. Candidates can retrieve the Admission offer letter from the website or by offline mode from the university campus. Information prospectus can be freely downloaded from the website. Candidates can choose their preferred courses and pay the course fee during the admission process.
Manav Rachna University Entrance Exam 2021 (MRNAT)
Candidates are assessed through Manav Rachna University Entrance Exam 2021 (MRNAT) to provide admission for various UG & PG courses. The exam shall be conducted by offline mode from the 1st week of June to last week of June 2021 at various centres across the country. The exam is divided into two segments:
- Online Mode Examination: The question paper contains multiple-choice questions related to the qualifying exam syllabus that must be answered in 1 hour 30 minutes.
- GD/ PI: Communication skills shall be evaluated in this process. Most candidates applying for the PG courses shall be made to sit for GD/PI. Both personal and academic-related questions shall be asked.
Manav Rachna University 2021 Result/ Merit list
The result shall be declared three days after the entrance exam through online mode on the website. Login credentials must be given to obtain the result /scorecard. The scorecard shall not be sent via postal means. A merit list carrying all the shortlisted candidates’ names shall be published. The hard copy of the result must be taken for counselling and admission procedure.
Manav Rachna University 2021 Counselling
Within three days of admission approval, Manav Rachna University 2021 counselling process shall begin. Slot booking must be made by the candidates through online for the document verification process. The merit list candidates must attend the counselling process. For document verification, candidates are expected to be present at the university campus. The following documents are necessary for document verification procedure:
- 10th & 12th level certificate
- Graduation certificate
- Caste certificate
- Online application form printout
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Scorecard (candidates can apply for admission through this)
Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission
Right after the counselling process gets over, Manav Rachna University 2021 Admission process begins. Candidates have to attend the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round as a part of the final admission process. Candidates have to meet the admission authority to complete the admission procedure. Once the admission fee is paid, the final admission is granted to the candidates. Without the admission fee, the seat/admission of the candidate shall be withdrawn.