Manipal MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria must be met by the candidates applying for various courses in Manipal University. MET, a university level entrance test is administered by the university once in a year to grant admission into various UG and PG courses. Candidates qualifying in this entrance test shall be rendered admission into several courses such as engineering, nursing, pharmacy and other programmes at university-affiliated institutions. In this article, comprehensive details related to the Manipal MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria are discussed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Manipal MET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates seeking admission have to go through the complete eligibility criteria before filling the Manipal MET 2021 application form:
For B.Tech Course
- Candidate should have cleared 10+2 grade exams or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks must be obtained in the 12th-grade exams majored in Physics, Mathematics and any one from optional subjects.
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 grade majored in Physics, Mathematics and English with optional subjects namely Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology or any other technical vocational subjects.
For B.Tech Lateral
- Candidate must have cleared 12th-grade exams or its equivalent from a sanctioned board or university majored in Mathematics.
- Candidate must hold B.Sc degree from a sanctioned university or hold a 3-year diploma in engineering accredited by the Board of technical examination of a state government.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks is required in the Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must have cleared in his/her 12th-grade exams, IB, A-Level, American 12th grade or equivalent from a sanctioned board or university.
- Candidate must have cleared 12th level exams with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Candidate must hold a B.Tech/B.E or its equivalent from a sanctioned board or university.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks is necessary to have scored in Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks is mandatory to have scored in Manipal MET.
- Candidate must hold a BDS or its equivalent degree from a sanctioned university of Dental Council of India.
- A minimum aggregate of 50% marks is necessary to have scored in Manipal MET.
Note: A minimum aggregate of 50% marks in MU OET is necessary to proceed for the counselling process.
Manipal MET 2021 Application Form
Manipal MET 2021 Application form for UG and PG is admission has been published via online mode on the University website. The application form released on the website can be filled from 11th December 2020. The deadline for application form submission is till 15th March 2021. The eligibility criteria must be checked before filling the form. The application fee to be remitted for the form is Rs 2000. The fee can be submitted by debit/credit card or by offline mode, i.e. demand draft. Candidates are supposed to draw the Demand Draft in favour of Manipal University, receivable at Manipal, Udupi. The filled application form must be sent with the DD to the below-mentioned address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Manipal Academy of Higher Education,
Manipal – 576104