MH CET 2021 Exam Pattern lists all relevant details related to the exam such as exam mode, number of questions, marking scheme etc. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test, a state-level entrance exam also known as MH CET, is administered by Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai. Candidates qualifying in this exam shall be given admissions into professional first-year degree courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Agriculture and Pharmacy streams at various engineering and medical institutions situated at Maharashtra. Admission is also provided into five-year Pharm.D course. In this article, detailed information regarding the MH CET 2021 Exam Pattern is specified.
MH CET Exam Pattern 2021
Interested candidates can prepare for MH CET 2021 with the help of the exam pattern. The exam pattern enlists the syllabus, question weightage, marks allotted etc. The entire details related to the exam pattern are provided in the below section:
- The exam shall be supervised through online mode, i.e. Computer-based mode.
- Candidates are supposed to use either black ink ballpoint pen to mark the answers.
- The examination consists of three papers.
- Each paper is set for 100 marks.
- The question paper is made up of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time duration to solve each paper is one and half hour (90 minutes).
- The medium of the Mathematics paper is in English. The medium of Physics, Chemistry and Biology paper is available in English or Marathi or Urdu.
- Candidates must mandatorily attend all questions.
- In Mathematics paper, each question is allocated 2 marks. For the other two papers, one mark is allocated for each question.
- Negative mark is not provided if the wrong option is circled.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Question (MCQ) Based on||Total Marks|
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Paper 3||Biology (Botany)||10||40||100|
Instructions for MH CET 2021 Examination
- The candidates applying for Engineering and Technology courses must compulsorily attempt Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- The candidates applying for Pharmacy or Pharm.D courses must compulsorily attempt Paper 2 and Paper 1 / Paper 3.
- An OMR answer sheet shall be distributed for each exam paper to the candidates. Once the OMR answer sheet is completed, it must be handed over to the invigilator.
- Candidates are suggested to encircle the right answer from the optional answers using a black ballpoint pen.
- Once the answer is marked, it cannot be undone later and also multiple answers must not be marked for the same question.
- If the candidate marks the answer, by putting a dot, filling half the circle, or putting a tick mark. Then that answer shall be considered wrong.
MH CET 2021 Syllabus
The MH CET 2021 Syllabus is prepared the concerned authorities. The syllabus is incorporated in the exam pattern. Questions are fabricated from the current academic year HSC (10+2) & class 11th of HSC Board of Maharashtra curriculum. The 11th syllabus covers 20% weightage & 12th syllabus covers 80% weightage.