MH CET Law 2021: Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra conducts MH CET Law examination, a state-level entrance examination once in a year. Candidates can acquire admission to 3-year LLB and 5-year LLB courses in various reputed colleges by qualifying in the exam. The entire details regarding MH CET Law 2021 including exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, etc., are specified in this article.
MH CET Law 2021 Exam Dates
MH CET Law exam dates are enclosed below:
For 5 Year LLB
|Application form commencement||Last week of January 2021|
|Deadline to submit application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Deadline for fee payment||Last week of January to 2nd week of March 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|Examination date||Last week of April 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of May 2021|
|Counselling commencement||Last week of July 2021|
For 3 Year LLB
|Application form commencement||3rd week of February 2021|
|Deadline to submit application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Deadline for fee payment||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2021|
|Examination date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result announcement||3rd week of June 2021|
|Counselling commencement||2nd week of July 2021|
MH CET Law 2021 Application Form
The instructions relevant to the MH CET Law 2021 application form are given below:
- For 5-year Law course, the application form can be accessed in the last week of January 2021, and for 3-year law course, the application form can be accessed in the third week of February 2021.
- Candidates can complete the application form through online mode.
- Candidates must not leave any data incomplete, such as education, personal, address, communication, etc.
- Candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature as per the mentioned format.
- For 5-year Law course, the Application form can be completed till the 2nd week of March 2021, and for 3-year law course, the application form can be completed till last week of April 2021.
- Candidates cannot correct any mistakes in the application form after submission.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Payment for the MH CET Law application fee can be made through online mode by means of debit card/ credit card or net banking.
|General category||Rs. 800|
|Reserved category||Rs. 400|
MH CET Law 2021 Eligibility
Candidates appearing for the exam this year must stick to the MH CET Law eligibility criteria before proceeding to the form:
- Indian/ OCI and PIO/Foreign candidates are eligible.
- Candidate of any age can appear for the exam as there is no age limit.
- Candidates currently in the final year are also eligible to appear.
For 5-Year Course
- Candidates must have cleared 10th and 12th examination irrespective of any board with a minimum aggregate of 50% and 40% for reserved category.
For 3-Year Course
- Candidates must possess a graduation or post-graduation degree from any authorised Institute with a minimum aggregate of 45% and 40% for reserved category.
MH CET Law 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can look into MH CET Law exam pattern below and prepare accordingly:
- Candidates can attend the examination through online mode.
- The question paper consists of 150 multiple choice questions in English and Marathi.
- The examination must be completed in 2 hours.
- One mark is awarded for each correct answer, and there shall be no negative marking.
MH CET Law 2021 Syllabus
The MH CET Law syllabus is listed below:
- General Knowledge: Economics, geography, civics, current affairs, history, etc.
- English: Reading comprehension, Vocabulary, English usage error, fill in the blanks, common error, spelling error etc.
- Mathematical Aptitude: Profit and loss, time and work, speed and distance, algebra, Venn diagram etc.
- Logical Reasoning: Analogies, relationship, reasoning by analogy, and drawing logical conclusion about structure, completing arguments etc.
MH CET Law 2021 Preparation Tips
Some of the tips for candidates preparing for MH CET Law:
- Put a schedule according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Concentrate on the toughest subject first and then progress to the easy one.
- Prepare from prescribed study materials.
- Refer to online tutorials in addition to your materials.
- Write down short notes and revise them.
- Consume more vegetables, fruits and maintain your diet.
- Meditate every day for at least 15 minutes.
MH CET Law 2021 Admit Card
Authorities shall release the MH CET Law 2021 Admit card through online mode. Candidates should take their admit card along with one valid ID proof on the examination day. Admit card can be obtained in the 2nd week of April 2021 for 5-year course and in the 2nd week of May 2021 for 3-year course. Candidates shall not be let inside the examination hall without the admit card.
MH CET Law 2021 Answer Key
MH CET Law 2021 Answer key shall be published through online mode on the website. Candidates can calculate their approximate marks from the answer key. Login credentials must be entered to get the answer key. The result can be obtained from the website a few days after the answer key release.
MH CET Law 2021 Result
For 5-year Law course, MH CET Law 2021 Result shall be declared in the second week of May 2021, and for 3-year law course, it shall be released in the third week of June. Candidates can get their result in the website through online mode. Separate merit list shall be prepared for 3-year and 5-year law courses and released accordingly. Roll number or registration number must be entered to get the result. Take the hard copy of the result and preserve it. If the details in the result are found incorrect, contact the authorities.
MH CET Law 2021 Cut Off
MH CET Law 2021 Cut Off can be known from the website when the authorities release them through online mode. Cut off mark is likely to be released a few days post result announcement. Cut off mark is the minimum qualifying mark required for the candidates. Candidates obtaining minimum cut off shall be called for counselling. Separate cut off is fixed for both 5-year and 3-year law courses.
MH CET Law 2021 Counselling
MH CET Law 2021 Counselling for candidates opting for 5-year courses shall be held in the last week of July and in the 2nd week of July, for candidates opting for 3-year law courses. Candidates shall be invited for the counselling process according to the merit list.The authority shall conduct Counselling through online mode. All the original documents must be verified to fetch admission. The candidate shall be allotted a seat, depending on the Rank, availability of the seats, etc. These documents are essential for verification:
- MH CET Law 2021 admit card & result
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Passing mark sheets
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate