MP PAT 2021 Syllabus will be published by the controlling official of examination. MP PAT is also called as Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test. The entrance exam is a state-level test conducted every year in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The test will be organized in June. Candidates seeking admissions into various U.G. courses in Agriculture professional course can attend the exam. MP PEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) will organize the entrance exam. The board is also called as MP VYAPAM Board. Therefore, the entrance examination is also called by MP Vyapam PAT examination. Students can know the complete syllabus of MP PAT 2021 through this article.
MP PAT 2021 Syllabus
MP PAT 2021 Syllabus will be released and formulated by the official board. The authorities will also release the notification regarding the exam. The question paper will contain topics from the syllabus of 11th and 12th class of M.P. Board. The MP PAT Syllabus of B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Forestry)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture) will contain the topics from the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany and agriculture Science subjects. The article contains MP PAT syllabus based on each topic per subjects:
- Unit and dimensions, S.I. Units, Motion in two sizes, dimensional analysis
- Cases of uniform velocity and uniform acceleration
- General relation among position and velocity
- Uniform circular motion Force and inertia, Static and kinetic friction
- Newton’s Laws of Motion, Elastic collisions, Conservation of momentum and energy
- Work, energy and power, Gravitational Potential energy and its angular conversion to kinetic energy
- Potential energy.
- Chemical Bond, Solid State, Solutions, ionic radii, Imperfections (Point defects)
- Nuclear chemistry radioactive radiations, Ionic Equilibrium in solutions
- Chemical Equilibrium, common ion effect, Solubility product.
- Theories of acids and base hydrolysis of salts, Chemical Kinetic, Electrochemistry
- Thermochemistry and Thermodynamics, Surface chemistry
- Adsorption, Colloids, Emulsions, Micelles, Colloids and Catalysis, Catalysis, etc.
- Algebra, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Vector algebra
- Differential calculus, Statistics, Numerical methods
- Integral calculus, Differential equations, Linear programming, etc.
- Structural organization of the cell, cell theory, Structure and functions of cell organelles
- Light and Electron Microscopic view of the cell.
- Five Kingdom classification Binomial Nomenclature
- Ecosystem Role of plants in human welfare
- Difference between prokaryote and Eukaryotes.
- Tissue and tissue systems, Meristematic and permanent tissue
- Food preservation, Mineral nutrition-essential elements, functions, etc.
Agriculture (Arts and Science Group)
- Importance and scope of Agriculture in our National Economic and Development
- Weeds and Weed Control, Irrigation and Drainage.
- Cropping Schemes, Crop Production, Meteorology, Soils, Tillage, Manures and Fertilizers
- Cultivation of fruit plants, Cultivation of vegetables, fruit and vegetable preservation, etc.
MP PAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Students can check the examination pattern of MP PAT 2021 exam from given below. The exam pattern will contain details about the entrance test like mode of the exam, number of questions, marking scheme etc.
- Exam Mode: Examination will be held through offline mode (Pen and paper-based)
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain about 200 questions.
- Time duration: The total of 3 hours will be provided to the candidates to complete the examination.
- Mode of Language: Question paper will be in both Hindi and English language.
- Marking Scheme: one mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.