MP PPT 2021 Exam Pattern discloses all necessary information concerning the entrance exam such as sections in the examination, question type, duration of the examination, syllabus and marking scheme. Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test known as MP PPT is a state-level polytechnic exam administered by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). MPPEB is also referred to as Vyapam. The candidates qualifying in the MP PPT exam shall be offered admission in the government and non-government polytechnic colleges situated at MP. In this article, all the relevant information related to the MP PPT Exam Pattern 2021 are provided.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
MP PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
This entrance exam is organized once in a year. MP PPT 2021 contains only one paper. Candidates can refer the entire details related to the MP PPT exam pattern 2021 in the below section:
- This entrance exam is directed to grant admission into diploma courses at various polytechnic colleges located at Madhya Pradesh.
- The question paper is made up of 150 questions.
- MP PPT exam questions are of objective type. Every question is provided with four answer options, out of which the right answer must be chosen.
- The examination paper is composed of questions from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The medium of the question paper booklet is available in English and Hindi language.
- The examination shall be supervised through pen and paper mode. The answer must be marked in the OMR answer sheet using a black ballpoint pen.
- The MP PPT exam duration is 2 hours (120 min).
- 1 mark is allocated for every question.
- Negative marking is not applied to this exam.
|Section||Subject||Number of Question||Total Question|
Exam Day Instructions for Candidates
- The exam hall shall be available 60 minutes prior to exam commencement.
- Candidates are expected to show their original online valid photo ID proof.
- Candidates shall not be granted permission to enter the exam hall after 9.30 AM.
- Malpractice is strictly prohibited, and electronic gadgets are restricted inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are instructed to bring two recent passport size colour photographs (same as the one uploaded in the application form) with the name and number written at the back of the photograph.
MP PPT Syllabus 2021
Candidates can begin their exam preparation process with the help of syllabus. The syllabus consists of topics from subjects namely Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The syllabus shall be covered from 10th class standard curriculum, and it shall also be published along with the information bulletin.
MP PPT 2021 Preparation Tips
Some of the tips & tricks for candidates preparing for MP PPT are listed out in the below section:
- Once the syllabus and pattern are released, construct a neat study schedule.
- Prepare from prescribed study materials and books preferably and try to move according to the schedule.
- Online resources are of great help if one needs more in-depth knowledge.
- Previous year question papers and sample papers can be solved every day to familiarise with the question paper model.
- Manage time efficiently by completing challenging topics first and then proceeding to the easier concepts
- Develop the habit of taking short notes incorporating important formulas to revise at the end of the day.
- Consume only nutritious food, and an 8-hour sleep cycle is a must.