MP PPT 2021 Syllabus will be released by the officials who organise the examination and the publishment of information bulletin. MP PPT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test. It is a state-level polytechnic test conducted once a year. The entrance examination is organised by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Students who want to pursue diploma courses can attend the examination. Through this exam, qualified candidates will get admissions into various prestigious colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Students can check the given article to know more about the syllabus of the MP Polytechnic Syllabus 2021.
MP PPT 2021 Syllabus
Students are advised to go through the entire MP PPT 2021 to prepare better for the examination. MP PPT syllabus includes topics from various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The syllabus of MP PPT syllabus is given below.
Syllabus of Physics
- Speed, Force
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Wave, Gravitation
- Work, Human Eye
- Electricity, Energy, Microscope
- Heat, Domestic Electric Circuit
- Solar System
- Classification of Matter, Electrolysis
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Difference Types of Substances and their Nature
- Air, Chemical Bond, Electro-Chemical Cell
- Types of Fuel, Mineral Cycle
- Ecological Balance
- The necessity of a Balanced Diet
MP PPT Exam Pattern 2021
The examination pattern for the entrance exam MP PPT is given below. The test will be conducted for a total of 2 hours. The subjects that will be asked in the entrance is namely: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The question paper will contain 150 questions, and each section will be carrying 50 marks. Since there are no negative marking marks, students are advised to attempt all questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong response or incorrect answers. Students will be awarded one mark each for every correct answer.
- Course: This entrance exam will be held to provide admission to diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: MP PPT question paper will be of objective type. Each question will contain four options of answers for students to select the correct answer.
- Subjects: The examination paper will consist of three subjects, namely: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Language: The medium of the question paper will be in English and Hindi language.
- Mode of Exam: The method of the examination will be pen & paper mode. The answer will be marked on the OMR answer sheet with the use of a black ballpoint pen.
- Duration: The students will get 2 hours (120 min) to complete the MP PPT exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
MP PPT 2021 Preparation Tips
Students can check the given preparation tips to follow to secure better marks in the MP PPT exam:
- Schedule a time table and stick to it without any fall.
- Revise every day. Make time to revise the chapters you have already studied.
- Schedule group discussions and teach what you have learnt to your friends.
- Follow a healthy diet, include nutritious foods and nuts.
- Use flashcards, sticky notes, highlighter to memorise essential points quickly.
- Practice mock test and evaluate yourself.
- Have a healthy sleep about at least 8 hours daily.