Madhya Pradesh Public service Commission is an authorized board directed to recruit the candidates for different posts like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer, etc. for the legitimate functioning of the administration of all social activities.
Those candidates who want to serve the state of Madhya Pradesh can apply for this civil service exam by filling up the application form of Madhya Pradesh PSC exam 2019. These recruitment’s will not only give the candidates a reputed status but financial stability as well. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has published the official notification for the same.
MPPSC State Service Exam has been conducted every year to fill various vacancies in the state bureaucracy.
This exam is conducted in two stages- preliminary exam and the main exam. Only the eligible candidates can get a chance to attempt these exams. The fact is candidates appearing for the main exam are fifteen times more than the number of seats available. Competition is very hard.
Hence, interested candidates are requested to do hard work as much as they can. Throughout this article, you will find about age, qualification, and nationality required as well as the application form, admit card, pattern and syllabus of the exam.
MPPSC Important Dates
|Start date of MPPSC online application||February 2019|
|Last date of MPPSC application||February 2019|
|Date of MPPSC Admit Card Download||April 2019|
|MPPSC Exam Date (Prelims)||April 2019|
|Preliminary Exam Result||May 2019|
|MPPSC Main Exam Date||July 2019|
|Main Exam Result||October 2019|
|Interview date of MPPSC||November 2019|
|Final Merit List||December 2019|
MPPSC Eligibility Criteria
As per Nationality
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh to avail the benefits of the reservations
As per Educational Qualifications
- Candidates must have accomplished their bachelor level education from a recognized institute or university
- Candidates waiting for their results eligible for the MMPSC Preliminary exam but for this they must have a document of proof written about their awaited results.
- The medical students also get benefited from this civil service exam. Moreover, candidates who have cleared the last year of MBBS or any other medical examination, but yet waiting for their internship can sit for MPPSC exam as well. For this, they should have the certificate from their institution that they cleared the final professional medical examination along with their candidature application.
As per age
- Candidates must have an age between 21-28 years to get eligible for posts like Assistant Superintendent, Dy. Superintendent of Police, Jail and Transportation Sub-Inspector. For other posts, the required age should be between 21 to 40 years.
- If candidates belonging to MP or from the other backward class which have been notified as Scheduled Tribe (ST) or scheduled caste (SC) or other backward class (OBC) by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, there will 5 years of age relaxation.
- In a case of a widow, divorced or abandoned candidates at the time of her first appointment, there will be 5 years of relaxation.
- In a case, the candidate holds a green card in his/her name under the Family Welfare Programme, there will be 2 years of relaxation.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Forward-Cast partner of a prize-winning couple, there will be 5 years of relaxation.
Application form MPPSC Exam 2019
Worthless to say, that attempting any state civil service exam is not possible without filling up the application form. This criterion is valid for Madhya Pradesh PSC exam 2019 as well. The mode to fill up the application form is online as the offline mode is not accepted.
Hence, all the candidates are requested to fill up an online application form by opening the official website only.
Kindly remember the following while filling up the application form for MMPSC 2019:
- Take the help of official website only while filling up the application of MMPSC exam 2019
- Make sure to submit a single application. In the case of double applications, both will reject.
- Fill up all the required information accurately.
- Make sure to save the application form for future reference.
- Upload the photo and signature as per the sizes mentioned in the application form
- Pay the fee mentioned through online or offline mode. Else application will consider incomplete
MPPSC Exam Admit Card 2019
Once done with the application form, the succeeding step would be to download the e-admit card to attempt Prelims as well as Main MPPSC Exam. Kindly note that without an admit card, the candidates will not allow entering into the examination hall for MPPSC service exam 2019 exam. Moreover, to download e- admit cards before the exam days, the candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Open the official web portal of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, i.e.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the e-admit card
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the yes button.
- Fill up registration ID or Roll number or other details required
- Once done, download the admit card MPPSC 2019
Kindly note that takes the print out of the admit card because the hard copy of the same will endow you to enter in the examination hall.
MPPSC Exam Pattern
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission takes three exams to select the candidates for the different posts.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Interview or Personality test
1) MPPSC Preliminary exam
This exam will be the first one which should be cleared before going to the next level i.e. Main Exam. Kindly note that marks would score in this exam will not be added while declaring the final result, but it is significant to qualify this exam. The pattern that would come in the preliminary exam mentioned as follows:
Assemble all MPPSC syllabus before start preparing for this exam. You should download the syllabus of all subjects. For this, you can take the help of books recommended to prepare for this exam.
Keep remembering to solve out the previous year’s question papers as well as the mock test that would help you to analyze your performance yourself.
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Paper||Subject||Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies||100||200||2 hours|
|Paper II||General Awareness||100||200||2 hours|
2) MPPSC Main Exam Pattern
It will be the second exam that would be qualified by the interested candidates. In this, the candidates have to attempt the exam in a way that would get them eligible for the marks required to qualify the total expected marks. Again, note that marks would obtain in the Main exam will be added along with interview marks. Following you will find the exam pattern of Main MPPSC main exam.
|Paper||Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies – I||300||3 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies – II||300||3 Hours|
|Paper III||General Studies – III||200||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies – IV||200||3 Hours|
|Paper V||General Hindi||200||3 Hours|
|Paper VI||Essay Writing||100||2 Hours|
3) MPPSC Interview or Personality
The interview will be the final round where candidates will address as per their confidence, general knowledge, personality point of view and other factors that are needed to analyze the perfection in all terms. Kindly note that the interview will be the last step of recruitment of MPPSC 2019. Its mark will be added along with marks would have scored in the Main exam while declaring the final results.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Syllabus 2019
To prepare for the MPPSC exam, the students should take the help of syllabus declared by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. To download the syllabus, take the help of the official portal of this commission. The students are requested to prepare for this exam as per syllabus mentioned by this commission because the exam will contain questions from this syllabus only.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Result 2019
Again, you should take the help of the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission to check out your result. For this, you need to log in at the official web portal along with adding your roll number or ID that is given in your admit card.
How to crack the MPPSC exam in the first attempt?
- Is it possible to crack the MPPSC exam in the first attempt? Maybe, you get surprised to think that even you can crack this civil service exam in the first attempt but it is possible.
- Let’s consider the following factors whereby you can crack this exam in your first attempt.
- Make sure to assemble all MPPSC syllabus before start preparing for this exam. You should download the syllabus of all subjects. For this, you can take the help of books recommended to prepare for this exam.
- Keep remembering to solve out the previous year’s question papers as well as the mock test that would help you to analyze your performance yourself.
- Make sure to check the eligibilities only thereby you can able to prepare and attempt this exam accurately.
Good Luck for your exam.