Manipur Public Service Commission has invited applications for the Manipur Civil Services Examination, 2019. This exam will recruit the candidates to the posts like Manipur Civil Service, Manipur Finance Service, Election officer, Manipur Police Service, Sub Divisional Collector and Manipur Secretariat Service. MPSC has invited online applications for Manipur Civil Service Exam 2019 w.e.f. 10 January 2019. But before applying for this exam, candidates should indulge in One Time Registration through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission i.e. mpscmanipur.gov.in
Around 82 positions are vacant according to the advertisement. Candidates who are interested in recruiting in government jobs must be eligible as per required by MPSC. Moreover, to apply, they must choose the online mode. The following article contains all the valid information that is required before applying for the same.
MPSC Manipur Exam 2019 Dates
|Start date of the MPSC 2019 application process||10th January 2019|
|Last date to apply for the MPSC 2019 exam||3rd February 2019|
|Last date of the application form payment||Will update soon|
|Date of issue of admit cards||Will update soon|
|Date of MPSC Prelim exam 2019||Will update soon|
|Date of MPSC Main exam 2019||Will update soon|
|Date of declaration of result||Will update soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur PSC exam 2019
As per Nationality
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- He/she should able to speak Manipuri or any of the Tribal Dialects of Manipur.
- He/she must be a permanent resident of Manipur. If not so, his/her any parent or ancestors have permanent residency in Manipur.
As per Age Limit
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 38 years but there will some age relaxation endowed as per category.
The Manipur Public Service Commission has specified age relaxation as per category to attempt MPSC exam 2019:
- For OBS (Other Backward Classes), the relaxation of age will be 3 years
- For SC/ST, (Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe), the relaxation of age will be 5 years
- For Widow candidates, the relaxation of age will be 10 years
- For PH (Physically Handicapped), the relaxation of age will be 10 years
Number of Attempts to quality Manipur PSC Exam
- For General category candidates, there will be 6 attempts
- For OBC-Other Backward Caste category candidates, there will be 9 attempts
- For SC/ST category candidates, there will be no limit as they can try as much as they want
- For PH (Physically Handicapped), again the attempts to qualify for this civil service exam is limitless.
Kindly note that any attempt for Preliminary examination will count as an attempt. Hence, students should be conscious while attempting only Prelim exam of MPSC exam.
- The interested c1andidate must hold a degree from any of the University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or from the University comes under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956 or other Educational Institute established by an Act of Parliament.
- The candidates who have not completed their bachelor degree yet are eligible to give the Manipur PSC Preliminary Examination. Moreover, these candidates should have proof of passing the stated exam, which has to be accurate and may verify in case of any complexity.
- The candidates with professional and technical educational qualifications recognized by means of the Government are same are also eligible to attempt the Manipur Public service Commission exam 2019.
- The candidates who have passed the MBBS or any Medical Examination, but, still pending for the internship can also sit for the Main Examination can also attempt this exam. But for this, they have a certificate from the concerned university or the institute from they have passed their final professional medical examination.
MPSC Manipur Admit card
To attempt the MPSC 2019 exam, the candidates are requested to download the preliminary admit card first and for Mains, later on from the official web portal of Manipur Public service Commission. But these candidates need to fill up the application form to get their admit cards.
The candidates would able to get their admit card around 3 weeks before the date of Manipur PSC examination. Moreover, the candidates are recommended to take the printout of the same because it is a compulsory document which should be carried by the candidates during entering into the exam centre, else they will not get endowed to attempt their exam.
Manipur PSC Application form
To attempt MPSC exam 2019, the candidates must have filled up the application form in an accurate manner. For this, they should take the help of the official website of this commission. Kindly note that only those candidates are eligible to get the admit card who would have filed up their application form.
Moreover, eligible candidates are requested to apply online by using the official website of MPSC i.e. www.empsconline.gov.in. The only online applications will be considered valid to attempt the Manipur PSc exam in 2019 because the offline mode is no longer valid anyhow.
Kindly follow the following factors while filling up MPSC exam application form 2019:
Once the ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ will be completed, the candidates need to fill up the following information:
- Personal Details
- Parents Information
- Education Details
- Language and Physical nature, and more as asked
Finally, they will need to upload the photo and signature. Kindly note that candidates will be themselves responsible for writing up the wrong information. Moreover, while uploading the photo, the candidates have to upload not more than 40 KB and less than 3 KB size of the photo. For signature, it should be scanned in the .jpg format and I KB size only.
Application Fee for Manipur PSC exam 2019
The application form will consider incomplete unless an application fee gets paid. The application fee varies as per category.
- For General & Other Backward class candidates, the fee will be Rs. 600
- For Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe candidates, the fee will be Rs. 400
- For Disabled Candidates candidates, there will be no application fee
The mode of payment for this fee will be through Visa/Master Card/ Debit Card or net banking.Exam
Pattern of Manipur PSC exam 2019
The MPSC exam will be have three parts:
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
Manipur civil services prelims exam pattern
|Written Test||General Studies||300||300||3 hours|
Manipur civil services Main exam pattern 2019
|Paper I||General English||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper II||Essay||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper III||General Studies I||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies II||300 Marks||3 hours|
|Paper V to Paper VIII||Optional Subject (Any 2 subjects to be selected from the list of optional subjects. Each subject will have 2 papers)||300 Marks for each paper||3 hours for each paper|
Manipur civil services Main exam Interview
The interview will be the closing round of the MPSC exam. it will have 200 marks.
Kindly note that the marks that would score in Preliminary exams will not consider while declaring the final results, but this round is important to attempt the Main exam. Only marks contain in Main exam and interview will consider for final output.
Manipur PSC Syllabus
To check out the syllabus, kindly take the help of official website of Manipur PSC.
Tips to crack the Manipur PSC
In this competitive era, cracking this civil service exam is somehow a daunting task but not impossible. With some simple tips, you can able to get the right ways. Let’s shed light on the factors that would help you to crack the exam even in the first attempt:
1. Divide your syllabus as per time left
The best strategy to cover the syllabus within the time left is to divide it into the days left with you. By this way, you would able to complete the syllabus before your exam day.
2. Concentrate on self-study as much as possible
Taking the help of coaching centre is a good trick but concentrating on the self-study will help you more because, with it, you would able to follow the fast speed which has not allowed in most of the coaching centres as they have their own study criteria.
3. Take the help of the right books
Before preparing for this civil service exam, you should download or buy the right books. It means your preparation process should have those books having the syllabus of this MPSC civil service exam.
4. Must solve mock test and previous years question paper
It would help you to know about the difficulty level of this civil service exam. moreover, candidates would able to analyze their own performance. It will be best to solve previous years question papers once you completed your all syllabus.
Thus, fetching a position in Manipur Public Service Commission recruitment is not a tough job if you have a proper schedule and accurate information.