My Best Friend Essay: A good friend is one of the biggest assets and blessings in a person’s life. Best friends should be treasured for an entire lifetime for supporting us, lending a helping hand and comforting us when we needed them the most. Best friends create the best memories together and understand our thoughts emotionally. It is a long lasting relationship that is built on trust, understanding, warmth and unconditional love.
Essay on My Best Friend 200 Words in English
Below we have provided My Best Friend Essay in English, suitable for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. Best friends are like the best gifts from God. They are the best supports after who are always there for us like family. I still remember the day when I first met my best friend at school. I was in class 2 section B & she was in section D. We met & also got indulged in the fight over the intersection badminton game.
We always carried that hatred for each other, but we became best friends till the end of the session. Although we shared the same class, we are never in the same section. Her name is Aisha Sharma. We share the best bond in this world. She is smart & intelligent. Her positive attitude & always smiling face inspires me a lot. She is my secret keeper & someone which whom I can share everything.
She is very commanding & has all the leadership qualities. She is sincere & punctual in all her works. I am lucky to have her as my best friend. She also cares for me a lot. She is a person who always keeps supporting & motivating me to keep moving instead of all the hurdles. She is like a pillar of my life as my family. I wish a great life ahead for her. I pray to God to keep our bonding strong & lively forever.
10 Lines Essay on My Best Friend
- I have many friends in my school, but out of all Karan Kapoor is my best friend.
- He studies in Class 1 with me in Little star Public school.
- He has a round face, black hairs & brown eyes.
- He is very hardworking & sincere.
- We sit together in class & share our tiffins during lunch break.
- He comes to my place over weekends & we play many games.
- We stay in the same locality and study together in the evening.
- We both love do to colouring together.
- He brings very wonderful gifts for me for my birthday.
- I am lucky to have him as my best friend.