My Family Essay: A social group of people staying together under a single roof is called family. They are the ones who are always there to support you in every excellent & lousy situation. We all love to spend time with our family. Love, care & respect are the foundation of strength in a family.
This article has provided a composition about my family, which is useful for paragraph and essay writing competitions.
Essay on My Family 300 Words in English
Below we have provided a short essay on my family, suitable for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 school students. This essay is drafted in an easy and simple English language.
Family is known as a group of people living together in a relationship since by birth or blood. Family is an essential part of everyone’s life. It is the best god gift to all humans. Having a family is a great privilege as everyone does not get the privilege. It is the family which teaches us to socialise with this world. It gives us knowledge about one’s culture, faith, tradition, values & beliefs.
About My Family
I am blessed to have one of the loveliest & most caring family in the world. I have a nuclear family constituting of four members, i.e. my mother, father, younger brother & me living together. The only working person in our family is my father. He works as an employee with Indian Railways. He takes care of all of our needs, essentials & gratifies our needs before any of his wishes.
He is very strict & a follower of discipline. He takes us out for shopping, restaurants, movies, shows & roaming; sometimes, my brother & I keep waiting for those opportunities every time. He always encourages us to try different things in our life let it be painting, dancing or debate etc. My mother is a housewife. She stays at home & takes care of our health, food & other requirements. She is very loving & caring lady by nature.
She is beautiful, with a spiritual personality who has lots of faith & belief in God. She always helps us in our studies & projects to finish on time. She makes delicious dishes on our demand. She is a sweet person with whom we share our problem. She recites us poems from Sunday magazines, which is the most enjoyable time for us. She is a great singer & Veena player. We try to learn singing & to play instruments from her.
My brother is two years younger to me, who is in standard 3. I spend a lot of time with my brother, as I love instructing him being the elder sister. We love to play with each & have lots of fun. We love playing, hide & seek, which is our favourite. Sometimes we do end up in small fights which get resolved soon. We both love eating chocolates a lot.
Students can find more English Essay Writing Topics, Easy Tips to Write Essay Writing, etc.
10 Lines on My Family Essay
- My family is a nuclear family and consists of four members, including me.
- The other three members of my family are my father, mother and brother.
- My father works as an engineer while my mother works as a Mathematics teacher.
- My brother is younger than me and goes to middle school.
- Unlike other younger siblings, my brother never annoys me and is very kind yet cunning.
- My family isn’t patriarchal- whenever a big decision has to be made, everyone’s opinions are considered important.
- On weekends, we all go out shopping, eat dinner outside and work together to clean up the house.
- I always learn important lessons from the actions of my family members.
- I love my family and care about their well being more than anything else.
If you have any queries regarding the essay on my family, please comment below.