You have always come across the questions like “Write an essay on My Mother”, “short paragraph on mother”, “10 Lines”, “few sentences about mother” so your quest ends here. Here you will find the best samples essay on My Mother in English for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 school students.
Essay on My Mother 300 Words in English
Below we have provided a sample essay on My Mother, suitable for students of classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in easy and simple words.
Mother is the most suitable & soothing word in the world. Mother is the symbol of love, care, loyalty, peace, patience & strength. Without mothers, the development & progress of the world will be stuck. They are the pillars to build the future of the nation.
Mothers are always one of the main reason behind the successful personalities of the world. She is the person who holds the child for the whole nine months in her womb & brings the child to this beautiful world. A mother’s contribution to the child & society is incomparable.
About My Mother
My mother is a wonderful & charming lady. Her name is Reena Sharma. She is 35 years old. She has a fair complexion with a right height of 5.5 inches. She is highly educated with a post-graduate in Commerce.
She works as a professor in college teaching commerce students. She has been teaching for the last 18 years. Besides being an excellent teacher, she is a terrific singer too. She loves playing musical instruments & learning new ones.
Apart from doing a job, she is my tutor, as she helps me with my homework. She is knowledgeable & smart. She also spends most of her time making me learn music.
She cooks delicious foods according to my wish, like Biryani, pizza, pasta etc. Although she is a healthy food lover, she does treat me sometimes with the foods of my choice.
She is very strict about the cleanliness of the surrounding & always has kept me busy to do them so. We spend mostly Sunday together whole day with each other. In weekdays she makes sure to wake up early & pack my tiffin box for school. She makes me ready for the school daily. In the evening we mostly spend time doing homework.
On Sundays I explore a lot more horizons with her like playing chess, playing badminton, watching TV together, listening to stories from her etc. When I fall sick, she is the person who is there with me all time; she even stays awake overnight to ensure that I am okay.
The most beautiful bonding I share is with my mother. She is my best friend besides my secret keeper. I share my full-day school story with her. I feel relaxed after sharing everything with her. She is the one who understands me the most in my family. Her love, care & affection is the best thing I can get in my life.
She manages to do everything a mother must to do for her children. She has been an inspiration for me. Her punctuality & dedication to make things work out has amazed me a lot. The patience she holds is the best quality in her. The calming nature & always jolly full mood in every type of situation makes her different from others.
An Eternal Love
Mother is not a word but an emotion. My mother is the woman whom I admire most, and she has influenced me a lot throughout my journey till now. The love & care she has for me cannot be replaced by anyone else in this world.
She is my First Teacher as well as a first best friend. I want to stand with my mother like a shadow all the time. I want to do everything which will make her proud of me.
10 Lines on My Mother
- My mother name is Mona Singh. She is hardworking, kind and selfless.
- She works as a Mathematics teacher and is very passionate about imparting knowledge.
- She shows her love to the family by always making sure everyone is smiling, cooking amazing food and helping with homework.
- My mother is very selfless and trustworthy, so all my relatives feel like they can trust my mother with the things that are troubling them and expect good advice.
- My mother is very focused on making sure that her children work hard and develop their talents.
- My mother is always occupied with some work and gets very tired, and when she does the rest of the family always take care of her.
- My mother is very intelligent and creative and is also very talented at singing and painting.
- My mother inspires me to pursue my passions and volunteer for important causes.
- My mother always has anecdotes to share from her childhood that serve as valuable lessons.
- My mother puts her heart and soul into making everyone around her happy.