My School Life Essay: They are the golden period in a student’s life where he learns to spread his wings and face the world with courage. School life brings out the best talents hidden in students and improves their thought process. It makes persons aware of their duties and responsibilities at all levels – personally, professionally and towards society. Good habits and good manners backed with discipline and determination are inculcated in children during their school days.
Essay on My School Life 250 Words in English
Below we have provided My School Life Essay in English, suitable for class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10.
The school life is the most prominent and enjoyable part of a person’s life. We are left with a plethora of memories that we cherish throughout our life. Apart from getting an education, we are instilled with lessons based on patience, sincerity, friendship, honesty, discipline, and confidence. It is considered to be the formative period of every child since it is a crucial educational institution for character building.
The school life is regarded as the best period in human life because it is a one-time opportunity to enjoy the classroom setting with favourite people and never comes again. My school was an English medium secondary board school built-in 1985. It provided a pleasant learning atmosphere with clean playground and beautiful plants. Furthermore, we had a small canteen that provided hygienic food and beverages.
The classrooms were spacious and big. My school is a three-storey building consisting of classes from nursery to 10th students. A library with several books and a laboratory with necessary tools were situated on the top floor. The playground provided a great space to engage in sports like football, cricket and race. Our Physical training teacher was a cordial and friendly teacher who always taught us through creative ways.
My other teachers were hard-working and created a fruitful and fun atmosphere in the classroom while teaching. Our gatekeeper or peon is the fantastic person as he was the most amicable and understanding person we have ever known. The friendship that was built was the most cherished and treasured part of my life. School is the temple of knowledge and should be respected by everyone.
Not every individual gets the privilege to go to school and receive an education due to several reasons. The joy, fun, learning are all valuable and paramount in a person’s life. One should take pride in taking the name of the school they received necessary skills and abilities. It is the place that provided us with friends and memories for life.
10 Lines Essay on My School Life
- School is an educational institution that provides learning in a disciplined manner.
- It is the first place where children build a relationship between classmates and teachers.
- The school aims at the overall development of a child by offering a platform to exhibit their talent and skills.
- It builds our confidence, intellectual ability, and motivates to take up challenges.
- The teachers help children in identifying their goals and interest through various activities.
- My school was a second home to me where I had a cordial relationship with teachers and other staff members.
- Friendships were not built on necessity but based on love and mutual understanding.
- My school had ample space for playing and extracurricular activities.
- Being a co-ed school, it was easy and comfortable to mingle with each other.
- Apart from teaching subjective learning, my school also developed my strengths and skills.