Introducing yourself is not a difficult task; either you are an elementary or college student, you often stumble upon the question to write an essay on my self. So your quest ends here as you will find a short essay on myself for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 in English.
Essay on Myself
My name is Sanjana Singh. I am 9 years old, and I live in Odisha. Hailing from a loving family, I am the only daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Singh. I am a class 4 student at Carmel School, Rourkela. It is one of the best convent schools in our area. The sisters and teachers are kind and friendly, and I respect them and never miss a day of school.
I am a good student who participates in academics and extra-curricular activities and won various poetry competitions, essay writing, debates, etc. I have also participated in a lot of singing, drama, and quiz contests. Reading and writing have always been close to my heart. I often go to the library to read new books, and encyclopedias are rich with thoughtful subject matters. Besides that, short stories are my absolute favourite.
My family plays a vital role in my life, and they are a big part of making me the person I am today. My father is a businessperson, while my mother is a professor. They are devoted to their work. From them, I learn the virtues of commitment, hard work, and time management. I aspire to become a doctor when I grow up.
Myself Essay for class 1, 2 & 3
- My name is Apurva Nayak.
- I am 6 years old and live in Chennai.
- I am a Class 1 student at Happy Home School.
- I love spending time with my friends at school.
- My father is an Engineer, and my mother is a Professor.
- I am their only daughter, and they love me dearly.
- My parents take me to the zoo to see the wild animals.
- I enjoy reading short stories and watching cartoons.
- I love eating chocolates and ice creams.
- My dream is to become a pilot when I grow old.