NCERT Books are freely available to download online for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, including all subjects, available for English, Hindi and Urdu medium schools (latest edition 2021-22) in PDF format. You don’t require any app to download these ebooks PDF. National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is actively involved in textbook publication for the CBSE board, mainly from class 1 to class 12. The syllabus formulated by the NCERT for its school textbooks considers every aspect of constitutional features. With every step forward, the organisation strives to improve our country’s quality of education. Students preparing for competitive exams believe that NCERT books are enough for UPSC, JEE Main, and NEET preparation.
The UP and CBSE board students can download online NCERT text-books PDF for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 subject-wise from the links given below.
- NCERT Books for Class 12
- NCERT Books for Class 11
- NCERT Books for Class 10
- NCERT Books for Class 9
- NCERT Books for Class 8
- NCERT Books for Class 7
- NCERT Books for Class 6
- NCERT Books for Class 5
- NCERT Books for Class 4
- NCERT Books for Class 3
- NCERT Books for Class 2
- NCERT Books for Class 1
NCERT Class 12 Books PDF
CBSE Class 12 is one of the critical steps in everybody’s career; choosing the right study material is essential.
- Class 12 Maths Books – Mathematics Part – I | Mathematics Part – II
- Class 12 Physics Books – Part-I | Part-II
- Class 12 Chemistry Books – Part-I | Part-II
- Class 12 Biology NCERT Book
- Class 12 Political Science Part-II
- Class 12 Contemporary World Politics
- Class 12 History Books – Themes in Indian History Part I | Part II | Part III
- Class 12 Geography Books – Fundamentals of Human Geography | Practical Work in Geography – Part II | India – People and Economy
- Class 12 Introductory Microeconomics
- Class 12 Introductory Macroeconomics
- Class 12 Accountancy Books- Accountancy Part-I | Part-II
- Class 12 Business Studies Books – Business Studies Part-I | Part-II
- Class 12 Hindi Books – Antra | Aroh | Vitan | Antral
- Class 12 English Books – Flamingo | Vistas | Kaleidoscope
- Class 12 Khayaban-e-Urdu
- Sanskrit Books Class 12 – Bhaswati | Shashwati
- Class 12 Psychology
- Class 12 Sociology Books – Indian Society | Social Change and development in India
- Class 12 Craft Traditions of India
- Class 12 New Age Graphics Design
- Class 12 Home Science Books – Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part I | Part II
Below we have provided the facility to download NCERT class 11 textbooks PDF. Candidates can jump to each chapter under each subject and download them right away on this page.
- Class 11 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 11 Physics Books – Physics Part-I | Physics Part-II
- Class 11 Chemistry Books – Chemistry-I | Chemistry-II
- Class 11 Biology NCERT Book
- Political Science Books – Political Theory | Indian Constitution at Work
- NCERT Class 11 History Book
- Geography Books – Fundamental of Physical Geography | Practical Work in Geography | India Physical Environment
- Class 11 India Economic Development
- Class 11 Statistics
- Class 11 Accountancy Books- Financial Accounting-I | Accountancy II
- Class 11 NCERT Business Studies Books
- Class 11 Hindi Books – Antra | Aroh | Vitan | Antral
- Class 11 English Books – Hornbill | Woven Words | Snapshots Supplementary Reader
- Class 11 Urdu Books – Nai Awaz | Dhanak
- Sanskrit Books – Bhaswati | Shashwati
- Class 11 Introduction to Psychology
- Class 11 Sociology Books – Introducing Sociology | Understanding Society
- Class 11 Heritage Craft Books
- Class 11 The Story of Graphic Design
- Class 11 Home Science – Human Ecology and Family Sciences Part I | Part-II
- Class 11 Fine Arts
- Informatics Practices
- Class 11 Computer Science (Python)
- Computers and Communication Technology – CCT Part-I | CCT Part-II
Students should not skip any chapters while preparing for the exams. Please note that NCERT class 10th maths and science are scoring subjects, and one should allot more time for these subjects during preparation.
- Class 10 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 10 NCERT Science Book
- NCERT Geography Book Class 10
- NCERT Class 10 History Book
- Democratic Politics – 2
- Understanding Economic Development
- Class 10 Hindi Books – Kshitij-2 | Sparsh | Kritika | Sanchayan Bhag-2
- Class 10 English Books – First Flight | Footprints without feet Supplementary Reader
- Class 10 Sanskrit Books –Shemushi | Vyakaranavithi
- Class 10 Urdu Books – Gulzar-e-Urdu | Nawa-e-Urdu | Urdu Qwaid aur Insha | Jaan Pahechan | Door-Paas | Sab-Rang
Whether you are CBSE class 9 students or UPSC aspirant, the NCERT books play an integral part in the preparation.
- Class 9 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 9 NCERT Science Book
- NCERT Geography Book Class 9
- NCERT Class 9 History Book
- Class 9 Democratic Politics – 1
- Class 9 Economics NCERT Book
- Class 9 Hindi Books – Kshitij | Sparsh | Kritika | Sanchayan
- Class 9 English Books- Beehive English Textbook | Moments Supplementary Reader | Words and Expressions – 1
- Class 9 Sanskrit Books –Shemushi Prathmo Bhag | Vyakaranavithi | Abhyaswaan Bhav
- Urdu Books – Gulzare-e-urdu | Nawa-e-urdu | Jaan Pahechan | Door Pass | Sab Rang | Asnaf-e-Urdu Adab
- Class 9 Health and Physical Education
NCERT aims to make learning happen through understandable modules and not build a negative theme for young minds. The description is clear and concise for each concept. Revision notes are helpful to summarize the chapters after understanding them.
- Class 8 English NCERT Books – HoneyDew | It so Happened
- Class 8 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 8 NCERT Science Book
- NCERT Geography Book Class 8
- NCERT Class 8 History Book
- Class 8 Social and Political Life – 3
- Class 8 Hindi Books – Vasant | Durva | Bharat ki khoj
- Class 8 Sanskrit NCERT Book (Ruchira)
- Class 8 Urdu Books – Apni Zaban | Door Paas | Jaan Pehchan | Urdu Guldasta (Supplementary)
As students ace their learning process higher up the ladder, learning also takes new forms. We emphasize student-friendly learning and crackdown content into relatable modules. Summaries are effective for revision and follow-up learning after understanding the chapters. The entire NCERT class 7 syllabus is easy to understand and formulated for a pleasant learning experience.
- Class 7 English NCERT Books – HoneyComb | An Alien Hand (Supplementary Reader)
- Class 7 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 7 NCERT Science Book
- NCERT Geography Book Class 7
- Class 7 Social and Political Life – 2
- NCERT Class 7 History Book
- Class 7 Hindi Books – Vasant | Durva | Mahabharat
- NCERT Sanskrit Book Class 7
- Class 7 Urdu Books – Apni Zaban | Door Paas | Urdu Guldasta
The expansion of knowledge leads students to explore their inner abilities and develops a keen sense of subject understanding. NCERT Class 6 syllabus offer English, Maths, Science, Social Science, Hindi, Urdu, and Sanskrit subjects. A student stepping into this new learning level should not feel overwhelmed with the number of subjects on offer.
- Class 6 NCERT English Books – HoneySuckle | A Pact with The Sun
- Class 6 NCERT Maths Book
- Class 6 NCERT Science Book
- NCERT Geography Book Class 6
- Class 6 Social and Political Life – 1
- NCERT Class 6 History Book
- Class 6 Hindi Books – Vasant | Durva | Bal Ram Katha
- NCERT Sanskrit Book Class 6
- Class 6 Urdu Books – Urdu Guldasta | Apni Zuban-VI | Jaan Pahechan
The course is custom-made to help students grasp the understanding of higher learning at an easy pace. We don’t believe in pressurising students with too many abstract learning ideas. We help students tackle the challenges of higher learning quickly through our real-time explanations.
- Class 5 NCERT Math Magic
- Class 5 Looking Around (EVS)
- Class 5 Marigold (English)
- Class 5 Ibtedai Urdu – V
- Class 5 Rimjhim (Hindi)
NCERT Class 4 textbooks act somewhat like bridges between the three years of foundation learning and future years of enhanced learning. Learning is made exciting, not through conventional presentation methods. We have adopted new and exciting ways to make learning fun and achievable through simple exercises and relevant activities. We don’t believe in pushing children against a high wall of falling concepts.
- Class 4 Math Magic
- Class 4 NCERT Looking Around (EVS)
- Class 4 NCERT Marigold (English)
- Class 4 NCERT Ibtedai Urdu – IV
- Class 4 Rimjhim (Hindi)
NCERT Books for Class 3 are a boon for the students as they already have a great hold on class 1 and 2 concepts and get a chance to increase their knowledge capacity from here on. CBSE Class 3 subjects, namely English, Maths, Hindi, EVS, and Urdu textbooks, are available for download in PDF format. Every lesson under each subject, corresponding syllabus, and easy-to-understand information for students make learning even more exciting for students!
- Class 3 NCERT Math Magic
- Class 3 NCERT Looking Around
- Class 3 NCERT Marigold
- Class 3 NCERT Ibtedai Urdu – III
- Class 3 Rimjhim
NCERT designed a unique syllabus for class 2 students to develop a foothold and grip on their learning skills. Skills-based learning and development of core concepts begin with a slightly broadened perspective in class 2. We understand that young minds are full of questions, and we open up a world full of exciting learning opportunities and bring new information to our student readers.
- Class 2 NCERT Math Magic
- Class 2 NCERT Marigold
- Class 2 Raindrops
- Class 2 Rimjhim
- Class 2 Ibtedai Urdu – II
The most basic foundation for all concepts taught in an enlarged medium in higher classes is introduced in class 1. Students tend to learn faster and grasp critical points easily when they understand the concepts. Our focus in NCERT class 1 textbooks helps students fetch excellent marks by clearly understanding every new concept presented. At the same time, we have provided ample space for children to grow in thinking and reasoning.
- Class 1 Math Magic NCERT Books
- Class 1 Marigold
- Class 1 Raindrops
- Class 1 Ibtedai Urdu – I
- Class 1 Rimjhim
NCERT is the publication division for providing CBSE accredited syllabus text-books to students. National Council of Educational Research and Training is an organisation that is involved in imparting and improving school education in India. CBSE is the education board that sets the syllabus standards and is accountable for prescribing norms to prepare textbooks.
These books are helpful for UPSC aspirants who are preparing for IAS Exam. NCERT engage in active research to bring in changes and promote quality representation of information on all fronts. Constant experimentation to upgrade the syllabus from time to time is a crucial measure adopted by them.
Importance of NCERT Books
NCERT books are valuable resources for students across the country, and they have been serving the educational sector of the country with excellence for many decades. Let’s take a look at the importance of these books:
- Fundamental concepts explained clearly – The basic concepts of every subject are explained very clearly in these textbooks. The curriculum is designed so that every student becomes crystal clear with all his foundation topics and achieves excellence at higher levels.
- Exemplar problems and solutions- The organisation associates every explanation with a related problem and answer. This way, the application of concepts becomes easy for students and illustration of solutions helps them achieve easy problem-solving skills.
- Deep insights in easy to follow language- All topics are offered in-depth analysis and well-researched insights in a student-friendly language. Presentation of detailed explanation of complex topics in simple language makes learning faster for students.
- Follows CBSE curriculum and guidelines- CBSE question papers directly follow the NCERT books, and both direct and twisted questions are a reflection of these resources. Adhering to the CBSE guidelines, these books follow international level stipulations; hence these books are highly recommended by experts.
- Variety of problems for students- The standard curriculum offers simple, complex and mid-level difficult problems to achieve problem-solving skills at all levels for students. When students solve various problems from their textbooks, they achieve higher confidence to solve their exam papers.
- Increases confidence and offers good preparation for board exams- These valuable resources offer students previous year question papers and offers solutions for them. Also, additional resources to aid in students learning are provided for all levels to improve students’ ability to answer exam papers and help them with better practice.
एनसीईआरटी बुक्स के बारे में
एनसीईआरटी पुस्तकों का सबसे बड़ा फायदा यह है कि इसे पाठ्य पुस्तकों के रूप में स्कूलों में हार्ड कॉपी में परिचालित किया जाता है। इसी समय, इन पाठ्यपुस्तकों को आधिकारिक एनसीईआरटी वेबसाइट से ऑनलाइन मोड में पीडीएफ प्रारूप में ई-पुस्तकों के रूप में भी डाउनलोड किया जा सकता है।
इसके अलावा, सॉफ्ट कॉपी या इन पाठ्यपुस्तकों के ऑनलाइन संस्करण पूरी तरह से डाउनलोड के लिए स्वतंत्र हैं। वर्तमान लेख में, हमने सीबीएसई पाठ्यक्रम से संबंधित, कक्षा 1 से 12 वीं कक्षा तक की सभी एनसीईआरटी पाठ्यपुस्तकों के लिए मुफ्त डाउनलोड की सुविधा प्रदान की है।
यहां प्रदान किया गया सबसे बड़ा लाभ यह है कि छात्रों को आधिकारिक NCERT पोर्टल पर किसी भी प्रकार के पुनर्निर्देशन का सामना नहीं करना पड़ेगा। वे सीधे लिंक पर क्लिक कर सकते हैं और कम से कम समय में पाठ्यपुस्तकों को आसानी से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। NCERT पुस्तकों की गुणवत्ता और मानक बहुत अधिक हैं।
वे यूपीएससी, JEE, NEET आदि जैसी प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए संदर्भ का स्पष्ट विकल्प हैं।इन पुस्तकों का ऑनलाइन संस्करण यदि कोई है तो पाठ्य पुस्तकों की कमी को दूर करने में मदद करता है। सीबीएसई परीक्षा पैटर्न एनसीईआरटी पुस्तकों के साथ सममूल्य पर प्रश्नों को ध्यान में रखता है।
IF you have any doubts regarding this article NCERT Books PDF Download for class 1 to 12 or found any broken links, please leave a comment below, will get back to you asap!
Important Note: NCERT e-books PDF are freely available to download online from the upscbuddy.com