NCVT MIS 2020
The Management Information System (MIS) of the NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training] portal provides complete information about syllabus, recruitment and training for occupational trades. The portal displays information related to various central government implementations regarding policies and draft implementations of occupational trades. We can also find updates regarding national level skill tests and trade certificate awards issued by the NCVT on their MIS portal.
Primarily in this article, we are trying to focus on the various tests offered by NCVT as part of their vocational training programs. Some of the most prominent ones are All India trade test, Apprentice training scheme, craftsmen training scheme etc. An online database in the form of an integrated MIS system was established by NCVT.
The MIS provides useful information to students regarding different courses offered at many industrial training institutes of the country. In this article, we cover many NCVT offered courses like apprenticeship training, ITI programs etc. The official portal that candidates can refer to is www.ncvtmis.gov.in. Let us look at the various sections of this article in more depth in the forthcoming sections.
NCVT MIS Apprenticeship
The ministry of skill development and entrepreneurship oversees the functioning of ITI’s. The NCVT conducts four different semester exams for courses coming under ITI. The MIS portal of NCVT is used to facilitate information regarding admissions for ITI, timeline for various courses, hall ticket/admit card and finally result publication and award of the certificate. Let us understand more about the schedule for ITI courses, the application procedure for the exam, admit card issue, result publication, detailed information about NCVT MIS and ITI programs and courses.
NCVT MIS ITI Time Table 2020
We understand all candidates wanting to take up the ITI exams for various courses under the NCVT umbrella are waiting for dates. In this section, let us explore the exact dates for NCVT ITI exam for semester and yearly exams. The 2020 exam session for NCVT ITI courses has already commenced since the month of January.
Follow these steps to download the ITI timetable on NCVT MIS web portal in the PDF format:
- Go to the official website of NCVT MIS.
- Visit the section titled “Calendar”.
- Choose “Examination calendar” from the drop-down options.
- Select the following parameters – exam system, exam month and exam year.
- Click on “Search” button.
- A pdf file shall be displayed on the screen. Download it to check exam dates.
Alternatively, you could download the exam timetable in PDF format right here. Download the ITI NCVT Time Table now.
How to Apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Exam
The official NCVT portal is your one-stop website for all matters relating to NCVT apprenticeship programs. All candidates are advised to carefully read and understand the guidelines presented to fill in the application form. Candidates not complying with the guidelines may not be able to send successful applications. Here is the step-wise application process:
- Visit the official website – www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Directly go to the home page and search for ‘Apprentices Section’.
- In the apprentice section, registration is mandatory for all first-time users.
- Provide basic registration details and get yourself registered on the official portal.
- Now go to the application form section.
- Important details such as contact details, personal details, educational details and qualification, trade preferences amongst other information need to be typed in.
- Upload recent scanned passport-sized photograph and any document that supports the candidate’s date of birth.
- After entering all details correctly, hit the SUBMIT button.
- Shortly after that, candidates shall receive an e-mail or SMS on their registered mobile numbers providing the individual registration number.
NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card
All candidates who have successfully submitted applications on the official NCVT MIS portal should look out for updates regarding the issue of admit card, exam dates etc. In this section, we explain to you step wise details of how to download NCVT ITI admit card:
- Visit the official website of NCVT.
- In the homepage, look out for link providing download of admit card in semester/yearly scheme.
- Login to the portal using registered credentials- login ID and password.
- Click on the link stating “download admit card for the year 2020”.
- Select your semester and click the download button.
- The NCVT ITI admit card shall be downloaded in your system. Later take a hard copy print out to save for future purposes.
- Carefully go through each instruction given behind the admit card.
NCVT ITI MIS Result 2020
The MIS portal of NCVT offers results to candidates in the form of aggregate scores, marks for practical papers and ranking following exam results. Follow these steps to check out results of NCVT ITI on the NCVT MIS portal:
- Visit the official portal of NCVT MIS.
- In the homepage, click on the ‘Verification section’.
- In the menu provided, select mark sheet verification option.
- Provide roll number or registration number.
- Also, enter the semester for which you have appeared for the exam.
- Result screen will be displayed.
- Take a hard copy print out and save it for future use.
About NCVT MIS Portal
Now it’s time to know more about the MIS portal offered by NCVT. The NCVT or National Council for Vocational Training was previously known as ‘National Council of Training in Vocational Trades’. It is a central government body that was established as early as 1956.
It’s a centrally authorized body that looks into prescribing standards and stipulations for vocational trades. Drafting and publishing syllabus for craftsmen training modules, program implementations, policy supervision etc. are some of the many tasks that NCVT is entrusted with.
The MIS or Management Information System portal of NCVT provides comprehensive and complete information about various programs and courses that are undertaken by NCVT. Conducting All India tests and conferring NCVT certificates for successful ITI candidates are the other primary tasks that they are responsible for.
Like the central chapter named as NCVT, there is a corresponding body associated with every state. The state implementation is called the SCVT of State Council for vocational training. All the SCVTs are governed by a central unanimous body, the NCVT. For every information and update regarding tests and exams, yearly and semester wise, admit card issue dates and result publication, candidates can refer to the NCVT MIS portal.
About ITI Program
Training for occupational trades in India is provided under the umbrella of ITI [Industrial Training Institutes]. These ITI centers offer training and empowerment courses through the overseeing body, the DGET. DGET stands for Directorate General of Employment and Training. The Union government recognized the need to bring in all skilled occupations, craftsmen and training modules under a single supervision entity that was framed in the aegis of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
The main focus of ITI courses is to give a supporting boost to skilled artisans and craftsmen and make them industry ready. Mostly, these courses are pursued by candidates’ right after their class 10th. The duration of most of the ITI courses lasts between two to a maximum of 4 semesters.
Post completion of the ITI modules, candidates can go through practical training modules via apprenticeship training also offered under the NCVT MIS portal itself. These skilled programs shall ultimately increase the employability quotient of candidates enrolled for learning skilled trades.
NCVT ITI Courses
Now that we have read and understood the importance of NCVT ITI courses and what they provide, it’s now time we go and find out various trades listed under the NCVT portal. Here is the list:
- Electrician occupation
- Fitter jobs
- Draughtsman for civil works
- Draughtsman for mechanical works.
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- IT [ information technology]
- Refrigeration and air condition works
- Instrument mechanic tasks
- Tool and die maker
- Automobile works
- Motor Mechanic
- COPA and many more
NCVT MIS 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is NCVT MIS Portal?
The National Council for Vocational Training has its own MIS website that acts as an all purpose information source on various courses like ITI, apprenticeship training etc. The information regarding exam dates, time tables, results and much more can be found on this portal.
2. When can the ITI results be expected?
NCVT ITI results can be expected by last week of October or in the first week of November 2020.
3. How can I check my ITI result?
Follow these steps to check NVCT ITI results:
- Visit the official portal of NCVT – ncvtmis.gov.in
- Check verification area and go to mark sheet verification
- Enter your roll number or registration number
- Select your semester or year
- Click on the search button, and results will be displayed.
4. What is the NCVT MIS registration number?
Every new user who wants to apply in the NCVT website for a course offered has to register him before beginning the application formalities. After application submission, the candidate shall receive NCVT MIS registration number on his registered contact number/ e-mail ID.
5. How do I apply for an NCVT MIS apprenticeship?
All candidates should login to the official NCVT website and complete registration formalities soon after they can fill up required details in the application form. The date of birth proof and passport size photograph of the candidate needs to be uploaded too. Later submit the form successfully.