NMAT 2021: The last date for NMAT 2021 registration is 30th November 2020. The result can be released within 48 hours of the exam being given. Scheduling has already begun from 14th September 2020. The NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level entrance test via which admission to various top business schools in India will be offered. Candidates will be selected for admission into different management courses. Here in this article, We will provide information about examination dates, application form, application fee, and much more about NMAT 2021.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
NMAT 2021 Exam Dates
Applicants must go through the following table about the official NMAT 2021 examination dates:
|Events||Starting Date||Ending Date|
|Application form availability||14th September 2020||20th November 2020|
|Late Registration date||21st November 2020||30th November 2020|
|Scheduling||14th September 2020||2nd December 2020|
|Dates for Re-scheduling||14th September 2020||17th January 2021|
|Exam Delivery date||4th November 2020||30th January 2021|
|Registration – Retake||5th November 2020||17th January 2021|
|Retake Scheduling dates||5th November 2020||17th January 2021|
|Declaration of result||—||3rd week of January|
|Scorecard release||—||4th week of March|
NMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through the following NMAT Application Form details:
- The NMAT 2021 Application Form has been made available via online mode on the website.
- Candidates will have to register from 14th September to 20th November 2020.
- Candidates must have a valid/working mail ID & telephone number in the application form at the time of registration.
- Candidates must also upload a photograph (passport size) & signature in the specified format.
- Incomplete or incorrect application can lead to denial, so applicants must fill in the form with correct & complete information.
- Candidates must recheck and verify the given information after completing all the necessary detail.
- Finally, applicants must also print the filled-in application form for further use.
- Applicants can submit application fees via the online mode.
- The payment options will be Visa, Master Card, Debit Card, American Express, Diners Club, Net Banking, and Mobile Wallets.
- The taxes are excluded from the fee mentioned.
As listed in the table below the fee for various events will be:
|NMAT 2021 registration fee (early)||Rs. 2000/-|
|NMAT 2021 registration fee (late)||Rs. 2500/-|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||Rs. 200/- per score report|
NMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to applying for the exam, candidates have to go through the NMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: To apply for NMAT 2021, candidates have to qualify for a graduate degree.
- Percentage: In the qualifying test, candidates must receive at least 50% marks.
- Work Experience: Applicants who have work experience will also be able to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit: For NMAT 2021, there is no age limit for applying.
- Appearing: Applicants who take part in the qualifying test will also be qualified for the examination.
NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates must know the following details of the NMAT 2021 Exam Pattern before applying for the exam:
- Examination Mode: The examination will take place through the online mode (computer-based).
- Types of Questions: The question paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Exam Duration: The examination will be of 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- No. of Questions: There will be a total of 120 questions in NMAT 2020.
For the number of questions & time provided for each subject, candidates must go through the following details:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time|
|Language skill||32||22 minutes|
|Logical reasoning||48||60 minutes|
|Quantitative skill||40||38 minutes|
NMAT 2021 Syllabus
For NMAT 2021, no specified syllabus will be available. Some of each subject’s relevant topics will be as follows:
- Language Skill: Themes like Para Jumble, vocabulary, synonyms, antonyms, Fill in the blanks & proper grammar, and many more will be included.
- Quantitative Skill: Benefit & loss, geometry, mensuration, pie chart, number system probability, and several others will be topics.
- Logical Reasoning: It will include subjects such as critical reasoning, decoding & coding, puzzles, and much more.
NMAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Here are some tips & tricks that will be helpful for the preparation of the NMAT exam:
- Create short notes & regularly revise them.
- Create a schedule & follow it properly.
- Grasp the prior knowledge of Mathematics & Logical reasoning.
- Try to improve your vocabulary for English related issues.
- Solve sample paper & mock test on a regular basis.
- Maintain a healthy diet & sleep well.
NMAT 2021 Admit Card
Applicants have been provided with the NMAT Admit Card via online mode. After scheduling, candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card. All category candidates must carry the admit cards on the day of the examination. Applicants must log in to the GMAC account by entering the login information in order to download the admit card.
NMAT 2021 Result
About 4-5 weeks after the examination date, the authority will publish the result. In the form of a scorecard, the NMAT result will be declared. The scorecard consists of the scaled GMAC score. It is going to be released online. The result will be in a percentage format. By using the login credentials, candidates will be able to download the data.
NMAT 2021 Cut off
The cut-off will be the minimum marks that candidates will need to score to qualify for the exam. The NMAT cut-off will be available for each MBA specialization. Each participating institute will publish various cut-offs.
For each segment, candidates will be able to check cut-off marks. Those candidates who will reach cut-offs will be shortlisted for the further admission procedure.
NMAT 2021 Counselling
NMAT 2021 Counselling will start just after the declaration of merit list. Candidates must download the call letter from the official website. There will be no common NMAT 2021 Counselling conducted by the authority for offering admission into any institution. Candidates need to report to the institutions separately to get access. The candidate will get seats based on the merit list which deals with the score obtained, availability of the seats, choices filled, etc. For getting admission, all the qualified candidates have to participate in the NMAT 2021 Counselling.