NMIMS NPAT 2021: The Narsee Monjee Institute of management studies conducts the NMIMS NPAT Exam. It is a university level entrance exam that is held every year to offer admission into various UG and integrated courses. Successful candidates who clear the entrance exam can seek admission into engineering, pharmacy, management, architecture courses at NMIMS campuses in Bengaluru, Indore, Shripur and Navi Mumbai. This article provides a comprehensive study about NMIMS NPAT 2021 that includes exam date, eligibility criteria, registration process, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the NMIMS NPAT timeline below to know the important dates:
|Application process commences from||2nd week of December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||Last week of April 2021|
|Application correction window||3rd week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||1st week of May 2021|
|NMIMS NPAT 2021 exam date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling commences from||3rd week of June 2021|
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Application Form
The NMIMS NPAT 2021 application process is explained below in detail:
- From the second week of December 2020, the application process begins.
- Candidates need to fill in forms in the online mode.
- The form includes personal details, communication details and academic details in various sections.
- All candidates have to upload photograph and signature in correct formats.
- Candidates can send in their applications till the last week of April 2021.
- Application correction facility shall be provided for modifying select fields.
- Candidates need not post a hard copy of the submitted form by post or any other means. They can retain a copy for future references.
- Online fee payment can be made through credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- A fee once remitted is not refundable under any circumstances.
The program wise application fees are tabulated below:
|For applying to program of one school||INR 1800|
|For applying to program of two schools||INR 3000|
|For applying to program of three schools||INR 4000|
|For applying to program of four schools||INR 5000|
|For applying to program of five schools||INR 6000|
|For applying to program of six schools||INR 7000|
|For applying to program of seven schools||INR 8000|
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have good knowledge about the eligibility conditions presented below in detail:
- For B.Tech and MBA programs: Candidates must have completed class 10th and 12th and Baccalaureate diploma in Science and English subjects. Candidates should have secured 50% in PCM subjects [for Mumbai campus] and 45% [for Shripur campus].
- For B.Sc Finance, BBA, B.Com (Hons.): Candidate must have passed class 12th and Baccalaureate diploma with maths and statistics subjects. Minimum percentage required is 50% for BBA and B.Sc finance and 60% for B.Com (Hons.)
- For MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharma + M.Pharma): Candidate must have passed 10+2 OR baccalaureate diploma with science and English subjects with minimum 50% aggregate score. Those candidates appearing in their 12th exams or final year can also attempt the exam.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can understand the NMIMS NPAT exam pattern in this section:
- NMIMS NPAT exam shall be conducted in the online mode.
- Paper will contain only MCQs.
- The non-engineering exam shall be conducted for a total duration of 100 minutes, and engineering entrance exams have a total duration of 120 minutes.
- Paper will be set in English language, and there shall be no negative marking for choosing wrong answers.
The subject wise exam pattern is provided below:
For B.Tech and MBA Tech
|Section||Total Questions||Time Duration||Total Marks|
For BBA and B.Com (Hons.) and B.Sc Finance Courses
|Sections||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative aptitude cum numerical ability||40||100 Minutes|
|Logical reasoning and general intelligence||40|
|English language proficiency||40|
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Syllabus
NMIMS syllabus is not restricted to particular subjects but is based on a mix of a variety of subjects. General subjects to concentrate are PCM, General and logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general intelligence sections, general knowledge, problem solving and observation etc.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Preparation Tips
These helpful tips prove very important to every candidate:
- Switch between one or more subjects and try to cover every possible subject area.
- Depth is not considered very important; what matters is covering a great deal of topics at a reasonable length.
- Practise well for the numerical sections, take help from multiple sources.
- Update yourself with at least two newspapers every day.
- Write down formulae, important points and things to remember and paste them in a place that is visible to you at all times.
- Understand the exam pattern, syllabus and plan your studies strategically with a functional time table.
- Keeps a good collection of study material including last year question papers, solved problems, examples and online practice papers.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Admit Card
From the first week of May 2021, candidates would be able to download the admit card in the online mode. All candidates should compulsorily carry the admit card along with a valid ID proof to the exam hall without fail. ID proof could be one of passport, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, driving license etc. Print your admit card and solve discrepancies if any.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Result
Results can be expected in the first week of June 2021. Candidates can check results in the online mode by entering correct login credentials like application number and password. In the result card, candidates have to verify details like name, roll number, marks obtained etc. Preserve a copy of the result sheet for further admission process.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Cut off
Based on candidate scores in the NMIMS NPAT exam, a list containing merit cut off scores shall be printed. For seat selection, a candidate has to score minimum cut off marks to qualify for counselling round. Candidates whose names are shortlisted in the merit list should report to the counselling venue with the admission letter.
NMIMS NPAT 2021 Counselling
Around the third week of June 2021, counselling sessions can be expected to commence. Offline counselling session consists of these rounds – registration, seat allotment, locking preferences and finally document verification. All candidates have to produce original documents for verification. Later, candidates have to remit the admission fee after successful seat selection and locking one’s preferences.