The Nagaland Public Service Commission has also termed as NPSC. It is an authorized board to recruit the candidates for different government positions in the state of Nagaland. Kindly take the help of following the article to know about the details of this NPSC exam 2019. Whenever you need additional information, you can also take the help of the official portal of this commission i.e., npsc.co.in. Hence, attempt this exam to avail the reputed government jobs in the areas of Nagaland.
NPSC Exam Important Dates 2019
|Start date of NPSC online application||Will update soon|
|Last date of NPSC application||Will update soon|
|Date of NPSC Admit Card Download||Will update soon|
|Exam Date (Prelims)||Will update soon|
|Preliminary Exam Result||Will update soon|
|Main Exam Date||Will update soon|
|Main Exam Result||Will update soon|
|Interview date of NPSC||Will update soon|
|Final Merit List||Will update soon|
NPSC Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The candidate may be a citizen of Nepal or from Bhutan
- The candidates may be a Tibetan Refugee who got here in India earlier than January 1, 1962, in addition to settled absolutely in India
- The candidates may be a person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Myanmar, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, Pakistan, Vietnam, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire, or Sri Lanka with an intention of completely residing in India.
- Candidates’ minimum age should be 21 years
- Candidates maximum age should be 30 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Up to a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to an SC/ST (Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribe).
- Up to a maximum of 5 years in the case of Ex-servicemen which comprise Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have completed beyond 5 years Military Service as on 01st August 2018 and have been released.
- Up to a maximum of 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to OBC (other backward classes).
- Up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of a deaf-mute, Orthopaedically handicapped, and blind candidates.
- Up to a maximum of 5 years in the case of Ex-servicemen includes Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have completed beyond 5 years Military Service as on 01st August 2018.
The candidates seeking to attempt the Nagaland Public Service Commission exam 2019 must satisfy the following educational eligibility.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised college or university.
- Candidates should have an MBBS degree to get recruited in the Post 1, For 2- B.V Sc & AH/ M.VSc/ G.B VC/ G.M. VC/ G.V Sc. For Post 3- B.E Engineering in the relevant discipline for Post 3, For Post 4 to 8- Bachelor degree in Engineering with relevant discipline for Post 4 to 8 and 10, For post 9- Graduation in any discipline with the LLB, For post 11, 12, 14, 15- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline, For post 13- BPE d/ BPE, For Post 16- B F Sc, For Post 17- Diploma in Printing Technology.
- Candidates who have not cleared their bachelor degree yet are eligible to attempt the Preliminary Examination. These candidates should have a proof of passing the stated exam, which has to be accurate and may verify in case of any complexity.
- Candidates who have passed the very last 12 months of MBBS or any Medical Examination, but, are yet to finish the internship can also attempt NPSC Main Examination. Moreover, they need to place up a certificate from the concerned university or the University from wherein they’ve cleared the final professional medical examination.
Nagaland PSC Exam 2019 Application form
If you’re interested to apply for Nagaland Public Service Commission exam 2019, you may apply through the official website of this commission. Make sure to follow the following factors required to remember while filling up an application form:
Candidates are requested to use online because offline way to apply for this civil service exam is not valid now. In brief, instructions for filling up the online Application Form for Nagaland PSC exam 2019 has given in detail in the official website of this commission.
The candidates are recommended to put up only a single application. In any case, if a candidate submits multiple applications, then he needs to make certain that application with the highest RID is complete in all respects such an exam center, applicant’s details, photo, signature, fee, etc. Moreover, the candidates who are submitting multiple applications, kindly note that only the applications with higher RID shall be considered valid.
NPSC Admit Card 2019
Undoubtedly, for every civil service exam, admit card is mandatory. Every candidate going to appear for a civil service exam should have his/her admit card. All the interested candidates should take their Nagaland Public Service Commission Admit Card 2018 before entering into the examination center, otherwise, they will not allow attempting the exam.
All the candidates who will appear in this exam can easily download the Nagaland PSC Admit card 2019 from the official website by fill up the necessary details like registration no. and date of birth (DOB).
Some of the basic rules for the e-admit card for Nagaland Public Service Commission Services exam 2019:
- Make sure to check your name, serial Number, Registration ID, and other details on your admit card
- Candidates without a photo on e-card will have to bring additional proof.
- Candidates are requested to have a hard copy of their admit cards. The Preliminary exam and the main exam will have a different admit card.
NPSC Exam Pattern
Nagaland Public Service Commission’Civil Services Exam will include three stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview/ Viva-versa
The Preliminary examination will be the first exam having questions of objective type (MCQ with OMR Answer Sheet) carrying a maximum of 200 marks. The fact is this Examination would have taken as a screening test only. Hence, the marks obtained in the preliminary examination will be considered for qualifying the next level and this will not add while counting the final output.
Kindly note that the number of candidates to be admitted to the NPSC main examination has fixed as per provisions. Hence, all the participants need to work hard to get successful in the Main examination.
The main exam will be the second exam in your NPSC selection process. It will have three papers- Paper 1: General Essay, Comprehension, and Grammar, Paper-2: General Studies Paper-I in objective type (MCQ- with OMR Sheet) and Paper 3: General Studies Paper-II in the descriptive form of short and long answer type. All will have 200 marks.
The penalty for Wrong Answers: In a case of giving the wrong answers, there will be penalty (negative marking) in both the Preliminary and Main Examinations. For every wrong answer given by the participant, 1/3 (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will get minus or deducted as penalty.
The Interview will be the last round of a selection process. In it, the overall intelligence and the personality of a candidate along with the aptitude and attitude relevant to the services are noticed. The final output contains the marks of Main exam and interview.
To check and download the syllabus, kindly open its official web portal i.e., npsc.co.in.
How to Prepare for NPSC exam 2019?
- Make sure to plan a schedule of study give appropriate time to each and every topic.
- Self-assessment is a significant part of preparation. Hence, make sure to focus on self-study as much as you can.
- Make sure to plan your studies at least four months before the Nagaland Public Service Commission exam.
- Read newspaper, and magazine every day that would increase your awareness of current affairs.
- Take the help of online assessment as well as it will help you to analyze yourself.
- Make a strict timetable that has a study routine of 10-12 hours. Moreover, make sure to follow your timetable on a daily basis. Else, you would become unable to learn all chapters.
- Health is wealth. Don’t eat any junk or unhealthy food before some days of exams as it will harm your digestive system and would not able to concentrate on your exam.
- Keep yourself indulge in routine updates
- Try to solve previous papers as well as mock tests
- Make your notes that would help you revise all the syllabus before few days of Nagaland PSC exam
- The questions would come from every nook and corner of the subject. Hence, it is requested to cover all subjects.
- Maintain confidence while attempting your exam as it will help you to solve the questions as you prepared.
Therefore, it will be quite possible for you to qualify this civil services exam as this article has covered all the tips, exam and syllabus and eligibilities required to know before preparation of the same.