Odisha DET 2021: Odisha DET is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. Candidates will get admissions in various courses such as diploma engineering, engineering lateral entry, architecture, and diploma and TV etc., according to the merit list. It doesn’t have a separate entrance examination. This article discusses in details regarding all the information on Odisha DET 2021 that includes exam date, application process, eligibility criteria, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Odisha DET 2021 Exam Dates
Students can go through the important dates regarding Odisha DET
|Events||Lateral Entry||1st Year|
|Application form commences||1st week of April 2021||1st week of April 2021|
|Deadline for application||2nd week of June 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|Verification of documents at their respective NCC of candidates whose certificates haven’t examined||1st week of May 2021||1st week of May 2021|
|Deadline for verification of documents||3rd week of June 2021||4th week of June 2021|
|Merit list confirmation||4th week of June 2021||Last week of June 2021|
|Release of merit list||4th week of June 2021||1st week of July 2021|
|Deadline for locking choice||Last week of June 2021||1st week of July 2021|
|Release of provisional allotment list (1st round)||1st week of July 2021||3rd week of July 2021|
|Release of provisional allotment list (2nd round)||2nd week of July 2021||Last week of July 2021|
|Publishing final allotment letter||2nd week of July 2021||1st week of August 2021|
Odisha DET 2021 Application Form
Here students can get the details on Odisha DET 2021 application form:
- Students can apply via online from the first week of April 2021.
- Candidates must provide their educational, personal, communication, academic etc.
- Photographs & signature along with the necessary certificates, should be uploaded by the candidates in the prescribed format.
- Deadline for submission of application form will be till the third week of June 2021.
- Candidates must take a hard copy print out.
The payment can be made via both online & offline. Online mode can be done through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ & offline mode using e- Challan at AXIS bank branch. The application fee will be non-refundable. Students can know the application fee for each category from here:
|General category candidates||Rs. 250|
|SC/ ST/ PC and female candidate||Rs. 200|
Odisha DET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students are advised to check the entire Odisha DET eligibility criteria:
Diploma and Technology Courses
- Qualification: Must have passed 10th class examination from any recognized board to be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Must complete 14 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Criteria for Marks: Candidates must score 35% marks in their qualifying exam and 30% per subjects.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology
- Qualification: Must have passed 12th class or its equivalent from the council of HSE, Odisha.
- Age: Lower age limit will be 14 years. However, there won’t be any upper age limit.
- Marks: Must score 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Must have passed 12th with PCM subjects.
Film and TV Courses
- Qualification: Must have passed 12th with science stream from recognized board/ CBSE/ ICSE to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Must be between 14 to 28 years as on 1st June 2021.
- Age Relaxation: 3 years age relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ ST category candidates.
- Marks: Must have scored 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible.
Odisha DET 2021 Merit List / Result
Odisha DET merit list based on the marks secured in the qualifying exam will be available online in the fourth week of June for lateral entry and in the first week of July 2021 for 1st year courses. Studies will have to login with their application number to get the merit list. Qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling process. Merit list will be published by the authorities in case of other state candidates.
Odisha DET 2021 Reservation of Seats
Candidates can check the reservation of seats from below:
|Physical challenged candidates||3%|
|Children/ wards of x- servicemen||2%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A,B and C certificate examinations)||1%|
Odisha DET 2021 Counselling
Odisha DET counselling will include multiple rounds/sessions based on the merit list. Qualified candidates must opt choice of colleges after which the admission will be provided for the students. It is mandatory for candidates to attend the counselling process with all necessary original documents for verification along with the letter for allotment. Admission won’t be provided for candidates if they fail to submit documents for verification. The lists of documents to be submitted at the time of counselling are:
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- 10th and 12th passing certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Fee deposit copy
- Domicile certificate
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Passport size photographs, etc.