Odisha ITI Admission 2021 process is controlled by Directorate of Technical Education and Training Department, Odisha. This state-level admission procedure is organized every year to offer admission to different courses in various government and private ITIs in the field of engineering and non-engineering. Candidates are supposed to fill CAF (Common Application Form) to apply for Odisha ITI. Seats are allotted based on the merit list. This article encloses all relevant information regarding Odisha ITI Admission 2021 such as application form, dates, eligibility, etc.
Odisha ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The below tabular column displays Odisha ITI admission 2021 dates:
|Common Application Form (CAF) phase I commencement||3rd week of May 2021|
|Deadline to submit form||Last week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit CAF at nodal centre||1st week of June 2021|
|Disclosure of selection list||Last week of June 2021|
|Intimation letter release||2nd week of July 2021|
|Reporting of shortlisted candidates at ITIs||3rd week of July 2021|
|Common Application Form (CAF) phase II commencement||3rd week of July 2021|
|Deadline to submit form||Last week of July 2021|
|Deadline to submit CAF at nodal centre||3rd week of July 2021|
|Disclosure of selection list||1st week of August 2021|
|Intimation letter release||1st week of August 2021|
|Reporting of shortlisted candidates at ITIs||1st to 2nd week of August 2021|
|Updating admission data in phase I||2nd week of August 2021|
|Spot admission commencement in phase II||2nd week of August 2021|
Odisha ITI 2021 Application Form
Necessary instructions related to Odisha ITI 2021 registration are explained in the below section:
- The application form can be accessed from the 3rd week of May 2021 through online mode only.
- Only one form is allowed per candidate, multiple file submission by a single candidate will be rejected.
- The application process consists of various steps, i.e. registration, filling of online applications, document upload and fee submission.
- Upload the demanded documents, including photograph and signature in the stated format.
- Deadline for submission of application form is till last week of June 2021 for phase I, and for phase II it is till last week of July 2021.
- No hard copy of the application is required to be sent by post.
- Take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee – Rs. 100
- Application fee submission – online mode only.
- Online payment – credit card or debit card or net banking.
- Fee can neither be refunded nor transferred at any cost.
Odisha ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applying candidates need to fit into the Odisha ITI 2021 eligibility
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates should possess a domicile certificate of Odisha state.
- Candidates must have cleared the 8th or 10th class examination or its equivalent from any acknowledged board.
- Candidates should have attained at least 14 years of age. No particular upper age limit is specified.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 8th/10th grade can also apply.
Odisha ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Odisha ITI 2021 admission procedure is regulated by various factors. Firstly, candidates are required to fill a common application form through online mode. After that, a common merit list shall be released once the deadline for form submission is over. The merit list candidates shall be made to sit for counselling and seat allotment process.
Odisha ITI 2021 Merit List
Odisha ITI 2021 merit list shall be published in last week of June 2021 for phase I through online mode only and not by offline mode. Merit list is fabricated with the marks scored in the qualifying exams by the candidates. Only the merit list candidates shall be asked to participate in the further procedure. Merit list for phase II shall be released in the 1st week of August 2021.
Odisha ITI 2021 Counselling
Counselling process commences once the merit list is released. The merit list candidates are supposed to attend the counselling on assigned date and time. Candidates who are absent for the counselling at the designated time, their seats shall be withdrawn. Candidates ought to bring all the original documents for the verification process. Seat allotment to the candidates is based on various factors, i.e. marks scored in qualifying exam, seat availability, document verification etc. Documents essential for verification process:
- 8th class mark sheet and certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid identity proof
- School leaving certificate
- Passport size photographs etc.
Odisha ITI 2021 Admission
Odisha ITI 2021 admission is provided only to shortlisted candidates. Candidates must personally be present for the counselling process at the designated college on the prescribed date along with expected documents. Admission fee must also be submitted on the same day for approving their seats. Final admission is granted after document verification and admission submission.