OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern can be viewed by the candidates via online mode on the website. OUAT is a state-level entrance test directed by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. Candidates seeking admission have to qualify in this entrance test to obtain seats in Horticulture, Agriculture Engineering and Technology, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science etc. The qualified candidates shall be offered admission at various campuses of OUAT situated in Orissa. This article encloses all the significant details related to OUAT Exam Pattern 2021.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The comprehensive information regarding the exam pattern of OUAT 2021 entrance test is explained below:
- OUAT 2021 Entrance exam shall be supervised in offline, i.e. Pen and Paper mode.
- The question paper of the UG and PG entrance exam contains objective type questions, and the question paper of PG programme contains 200 MCQs.
- The question paper medium is English.
- Total time duration provided for UG and PG entrance test is 2 hours.
- The UG admission entrance test covers questions from the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. The PG programme admission entrance test covers questions from the Bachelor’s degree subject topics.
The below tabulation depicts the mark distribution subject-wise in UG admission entrance test:
OUAT 2021 Marking Scheme
In the below section, the Marking Scheme of OUAT 2021 entrance exam conducted for UG and PG programmes admission is disclosed below:
- OUAT 2021 entrance test for UG and PG admission is set for 200 marks. Physics and Chemistry section carries 66 marks each and Maths/ Biology carries 68 marks.
- +1 mark is designated for every question.
- Negative marking is not assigned in this entrance test.
OUAT 2021 Syllabus
OUAT 2021 Syllabus for UG admission entrance test is fabricated with topics from 10+2 grade curriculum. PG Admission entrance test syllabus covers topics from the Bachelor’s degree subjects. The questions for OUAT 2021 conducted for UG programme admission are formulated from topics under the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Mental Aptitude. Few topics under the subjects as mentioned earlier are listed below:
Physics: Topics include Properties of Solids and Liquids, Physics and Measurement, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Work Energy and Power, Oscillations and Waves, Rotational Energy, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electromagnetic Waves, Electronic Devices, Communication Systems, Experimental Skills.
Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements & Periodicity of Properties, P-Block Elements, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Environmental Chemistry Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
Mathematics: Topics include Sets Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Coordinate Geometry, Sequences and Series, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning.
Biology: Topics include Biotechnology and its Applications, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare, Genetics and Evolution, Sexual Reproduction.