OUAT 2021 Syllabus will be available for students to check from the official website. OUAT is an entrance examination conducted on the university level. It is organised once a year by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology’s official authorities. The OUAT entrance examination offers many students admission into various UG & PG programmes. The qualified candidates will get seats in the University and other affiliated institutions and colleges. Students can check the complete syllabus of OUAT 2021 and its exam pattern through this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
OUAT 2021 Syllabus
OUAT 2021 syllabus for the courses under UG programmes will contain questions from the 10th and 12th standard topics. The question paper for UG courses will primarily consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and Mental Aptitude. OUAT 2021 syllabus for PG programmes courses will consist of various topics from the corresponding field of specialisation of the candidate in their Bachelor’s level. In this given article candidates can check the syllabus for both UG and PG courses. The topics for OUAT 2021 UG syllabus include.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids, Communication Systems, Physics and Measurement
- Work Energy and Power, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Oscillations and Waves, Rotational Energy, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices, Optics, Atoms and Nuclei, Electromagnetic Waves, Experimental Skills.
- Physical Chemistry: the States of Matter, Surface Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry,
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties, Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry Organic Chemistry: Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals, Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Polymers, Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
- Sets Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations, Limit Continuity and Differentiability, Integral Calculus
- Mathematical Induction, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications, Vector Algebra, Sequences and Series
- Mathematical Reasoning, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Statistics and Probability, Trigonometry.
- The biology topics include Biotechnology and its Applications, Genetics and Evolution, Sexual Reproduction, Ecology and Environment, Biology and Human Welfare.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the OUAT exam pattern for both UG and PG programmes from below to understand and know about the examination mode, the number of questions asked, duration, medium, etc.
- Exam Mode: The entrance examination will be held in offline mode via Pen and Paper mode.
- Type and Number of Questions: The questions will be in Multiple choice based objective type for both the UG and PG programmes. The question paper for PG programmes will contain 200 MCQs questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper for the entrance test for both UG and PG admission will be 200 marks.
- Time Duration: The candidates will be provided with a total of two hours to complete the entrance examination.
- Medium of Language: The exam paper will be only in the English language.
- Marking Scheme: According to the marking scheme, for each correct answer, candidates will be awarded one mark each. There will be no negative marking for wrong or incorrect responses.
Exam Day Guidelines
Students must follow the given instructions on the OUAT 2021 entrance examination day.
- All students must bring their admit card on the entrance test day without which the students will not be permitted inside the examination hall.
- Students should reach the exam centre at the allotted time and venue as per the information provided in the OUAT admit card.
- It is to be noted that students who arrive at the exam venue 15 minutes after the exam commencement will not be allowed to write the exam and will not be permitted inside the centre.
- Students must not carry any kind of electronic prohibited device or materials inside the exam centre.
- OUAT 2021 syllabus should be checked by all candidates who aspire to get admission to secure better marks and perform well. Students are advised to go through the authorities’ syllabus on their official university website.