OUAT 2021: For admission to different UG, PG, Ph.D & other courses, the OUAT examination will be arranged. Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) is an entrance exam held every year in April at the university level. It will be administered by Orissa University Agriculture & Technology. Through this examination, candidates can get admission into different streams, including agriculture, horticulture, veterinary science, agricultural engineering, animal husbandry, etc. Skilled students would be admitted to the university and its affiliated colleges. We include information here, such as OUAT 2021 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips and much more.
- The courses offered under the UG level program are B.Sc. (Horticulture), B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc. (Ag), B.Sc. (Forestry), BFSC, and B.Sc. (Home Science) courses.
- The courses available under PG level program are M.Sc. (Zoology), M.Sc. (Botany), M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.Sc. (Physics), M.Sc. (Chemistry), M.Sc. (Biotechnology), and PhD. (course).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
OUAT 2021 Exam Dates
To know about the OUAT exam dates, candidates must review the following table:
|Application form release date||3rd week of February 2021|
|Correction period for form ‘A.’||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit card download||2nd week of April 2021|
|OUAT 2021 examination date||4th week of April 2021|
|Final date to submit the application form (B)||3rd week of May to 2nd week of June 2021|
|Correction in form ‘B.’||2nd week of June 2021|
|Intimation-cum-Rank card availability online||1st week of July 2021|
|Counselling round starts from||4th week of July 2021|
|Beginning of class||1st week of August 2021|
OUAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must review the following details to know about OUAT 2021 Application Form:
- OUAT 2021 Application Form will be made accessible through the online medium.
- Applicants will be allowed to fill up the application form from the third week of February 2021.
- The application form can be submitted by the fourth week of March 2021.
- While filling the application form, candidates must need to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Applicants need to fill up the application form carefully as the authority will not provide any correction facility post filling up the application form.
- At last, several printouts of the filled-in application form is essential for further use.
- It is necessary to pay the application fee via the online mode.
- Applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1350 as the application fee.
- The charges would be payable through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- At the nearby common service centre (Jan Seva Kendra), applicants may still be able to pay the application fee.
OUAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for OUAT 2021, candidates are recommended to go through the following eligibility norms:
- Nationality: Indian citizen with a domicile in the state of Orissa would be qualified to apply.
- Age Criteria: As of 31/12/2021, applicants applying for UG admission must be 17 years of age.
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Qualification: To be allowed for the exam, candidates should have passed 12th level from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: To be considered for the test, candidates must obtain a score minimum of 50% in aggregate (40% for reserved category).
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have cleared their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects.
Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
- Qualification: Candidates must complete their 12th standard from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates should have passed their qualifying test with physics, chemistry and maths as compulsory subjects.
- Percentage: To be qualified for the test, applicants must receive 50% (40% for reserved category) marks.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Here we have mentioned details about OUAT Exam Pattern for the interested candidates:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in the offline mode (based on pen-paper).
- Exam Medium: The medium of exam will be English only.
- Questions Type: In the question paper, multiple-choice questions (MCQ) will be asked.
- Exam Duration: It will take place for 2 hours.
- Max points: There will be 200 marks on the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will score one mark for every correct answer.
Candidates must review the following table for the UG course mark distribution:
OUAT 2021 Syllabus
The OUAT 2021 syllabus will consist of numerous topics in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Questions from the 12th level course will be addressed for the UG level course. Questions from the related fields learned at the graduate level will be asked for the PG level course. Before starting exam preparation, candidates must review the full OUAT syllabus from the official website.
OUAT 2021 Preparation Tips
During preparation for OUAT 2021, candidates must follow the tips given below:
- Create a proper schedule & strictly observe it.
- Solve question paper from the previous year.
- Go through the full pattern of the syllabus & test.
- Keep at least the last one week for review only.
- Do meditation & yoga.
- Stay fit & safe on your own.
OUAT 2021 Admit Card
From 2nd week of April 2021, the OUAT 2021 Admit Card will be issued. It will be made accessible via the online mode. To download their admit card, applicants will have to type their login credentials. No applicant will obtain the Admit Card by post or by courier. Information such as the name of the candidate, father’s name, date & time, address and exam centre will be included in the admission card. All eligible applicants will need to bring the admit card at the examination centre.
OUAT 2021 Merit List
The OUAT 2021 Merit List will be drawn up based on candidate marks awarded during the entrance test. From the first week of July 2021, the result will be made public. It can be downloaded by candidates via online mode. Candidates would have to insert their roll number, phone number and date of birth to verify their result. Applicants will be chosen for UG admission as per the academic & entrance test results. Review the following table for weightage:
|1+2 SC Equivalent||25%|
OUAT 2021 Counselling
OUAT 2021 Counselling will be performed via the online mode. This process will begin during the fourth week of July 2021. After the release of the results, the counselling process will begin. To engage in the counselling session, applicants would have to fill out Form B. Based on filled choices, merit list, and category, candidates will secure the seats. It will be mandatory to enrol in the counselling process for all eligible applicants. After the beginning of the counselling process, admission will be provided to applicants. During the counselling process, applicants must carry the following relevant documents:
- OUAT 2021 Rank Card
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet & Certificate
- Permanent Residence certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Permanent residential