PES University Admission 2021: PES University offers admission to varied UG and PG courses. PES University, a private university in Bangalore, India administers a university level entrance examination (PESSAT) every year to offer admission to various courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch., M.Tech, MBA, etc. Detailed information regarding PES University Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee structure, etc., is disclosed in this article.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Arch., BA LLB, BBA, B.Des, B.Com, BCA,
- PG Courses: MBA, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Pharma, Pharm.D
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PES University Admission 2021 Dates
The PES University admission 2021 dates are tabulated below:
|Registration beginning||December 2020|
|Deadline for registration (candidates outside Bangalore)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Deadline for registration (Bangalore)||Last week of April 2021|
|Slot booking commencement||Last week of April 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 examination date||1st week of May- 3rd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling begins||2nd week of July 2021|
|Registration beginning||December 2020|
|Slot booking commencement||1st week of January 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 examination date||2nd week of January- July 2021|
|Last date for application submission||July 2021|
|Result announcement||3 days post exam|
|Counselling begins||July 2021|
PES University 2021 Application Form
The details related to PES University 2021 application form are furnished in the below section:
- The application form can be accessed from December 2020 only through online mode.
- The registration process consists of various steps, namely application form filling, documents upload and application fee submission etc.
- No correction facility is available once the submission is over. Hence fill the form carefully.
- Deadline for Application submission is till the third week of April (outside Bangalore) and last week of April 2021(Bangalore).
- The hard copy of the application form must be kept secured.
- Application fee payment mode – online and offline mode.
- Online mode payment – Debit card/ Credit card/Net banking.
- Offline mode – Demand Draft.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1050
- DD drawn in favour of ‘PES University General Fund’ receivable at Bangalore must be sent to the below address. [Manager- Admission, Office of Admission, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PES University Admission 2021 Eligibility
Applying candidates must fit into the PES University Admission 2021 eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 grade majored in physics, chemistry and mathematics from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates must hold any one of the scorecards PEESAT/KCET.
Other UG Courses
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 grade from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 50%
- Candidates applying for B.Arch courses must have a decent score in NATA must hold valid score card of NATA, and those applying for BA LLB courses must have a decent score in CLAT. For B.Des course, candidates must have an average score in UCEED.
- Candidates currently pursuing their 12th grade can also apply.
- Candidates must hold any bachelor’s degree from any approved institute.
- Candidates can apply with their national level exam scores(MAT/ CAT/ GATE/ GMAT/ CMAT/ PGCET)
PES University 2021 Admission Procedure
PES University 2021 admission procedure is formulated by certain steps. Candidates must have to apply via the application form to get admission. PESSAT examination is supervised by the university to offer admission into various courses. The merit list is fabricated by the authorities based on the marks secured by the candidates. The qualified candidates shall be present in the merit list who shall be invited for the admission process.
PES University 2021 Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)
The University conducts PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) to offer admission to various UG and PG courses (except B.Des) every year through online mode. Once the slot booking is over, Admit card shall be published by the authorities. Examination dates differ for different courses.
PES University 2021 Result/ Merit List
PES University 2021 result shall be announced through online mode in the 1st week of June 2021 for B.Tech courses and three days post entrance exam for other courses. Candidates can retrieve their result by entering their login credentials, i.e. application number and date of birth. The merit list shall contain candidates who qualified in the exam and those holding a valid national level exam scorecard.
PES University 2021 Counselling
PES University 2021 counselling for B.Tech courses is expected to be conducted through online mode in the 2nd week of July 2021. Only merit list candidates shall be asked to attend the counselling. Seat allotment and documents verification shall happen during counselling. The original documents of the candidates shall be verified. Once seat allotment is completed, candidates shall sit for the interview round. Candidates must arrive at the allocated college to remit the admission fee once the seat is allotted. The admission fee must be paid for seat approval. Candidates ought to carry the following documents for verification:
- 10th and 12th class mark sheets
- 10th and 12th certificate
- PESSAT 2021 rank card/ result
- Passport size photographs
- Graduation mark sheet and certificates
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate