Punjab ITI Admission 2021 organized by the Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training (DTE & IT) is aimed at providing admission into different engineering & non-engineering courses in various government & private institutes of Punjab state. This state-level admission procedure is organized once in a year, and the selection is made based on the merit list. No particular entrance exam is conducted for admission. In this article, essential details regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2021 such as application form, its fee, etc. are furnished.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Punjab ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates
The tabulation provided below is regarding Punjab ITI Admission 2021:
|Application process commencement||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline to submit application||Last week of June 2021|
|Merit list declaration||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling session commencement||Last week of June 2021|
|Reporting at the allotted institutes||1st week of July 2021|
Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form
The following section is regarding the Punjab ITI registration:
- Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form can be accessed via online mode only in the 1st week of June 2021.
- Deadline to submit the application is in the last week of June 2021.
- The incomplete application form shall be rejected. Hence it is mandatory to fill the details carefully and accurately.
- No correction facility shall be rendered so kindly check the details before submission.
- Kindly upload the passport size photograph & signature in the directed format.
- Provide valid registered id, and phone number as all-important information shall be shared via them.
- Candidates can take several printouts of the filled form for future purposes.
- The information about the application fee mode & fee shall be updated by officials. Kindly refer our website for updates.
- The application fee cannot be refunded or transferred once submitted.
Punjab ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility norms for candidates applying for Punjab ITI are specified below:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th or 10th level examination majored in Science, English and Mathematics from any acknowledged board or university.
- Candidates seeking admission must be at least 14 years old to be eligible.
- Candidates must hold a medical fitness certificate.
- Applying candidates must possess a domicile certificate of Punjab State.
Punjab ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Punjab ITI Admission Procedure is formed of various steps such as application form process, fee submission, counselling session etc. Admission for candidates is granted on the basis of the merit list. Merit list candidates are supposed to attend the counselling process. All selected candidates must compulsorily participate in the counselling session. Seat allotment process takes place after fee submission & verification of documents. For those who were not allotted seats, are supposed to attend the second counselling.
Punjab ITI 2021 Merit List
Punjab ITI Merit List can be viewed on the website via online mode in last week of June 2021. Merit list includes details namely candidates name, roll number, rank etc. Candidates can go to the website and enter their login credentials to obtain the result/ merit list. The merit list displayed on the screen shall be in the seat allotment format. The merit list is formulated based on the candidates’ score in their qualifying exams. These selected merit list candidates have to participate in the counselling procedure.
Punjab ITI Seat Reservation
Punjab ITI 2021 Seat Reservation as per different category are depicted below:
|Border areas/ Backward areas (2%)||4%|
|Children/ Grandchildren of freedom fighters||1%|
Punjab ITI 2021 Counselling
Punjab ITI counselling procedure begins after the publication of the merit list. Candidates must finish the registration process to proceed for the counselling procedure. Candidates are recommended to carry proper documents for counselling. Seat shall not be allotted if the document verification is not completed. The final list of candidates is sorted based on the fee submission & document verification process. Candidates have to bring the following original & photo stated documents:
- Class 8th marksheet & certificate
- Class 10th marksheet & certificate
- Class 12th marksheet
- Seat allotment letter
- Migration certificate
- Caste / category certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Multiple passport size photograph