Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021: Rajasthan Polytechnic offers admission for various diploma courses in fields of engineering & non-engineering based on the merit list by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. It also offers lateral entry courses into government & private polytechnic colleges in the state of Rajasthan. There won’t be any separate entrance examination for allotment. Students can check the given below article for all information of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 that includes exam dates, registration process, eligibility criteria, etc.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Dates
Applicants must go through the schedule of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 before applying:
|Application form commences||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for the application form||3rd week of July 2021|
|Merit list published||3rd week of July 2021|
|Documents to be upload in case of correction in the merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Final merit list published||4th week of July 2021|
|Counselling commences||4th week of July 2021|
|Seat allotment (first round)||Last week of July 2021|
|Submission of admission fee & document verification.||Last week of July 2021|
|Commences of class||3rd week of August 2021|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Here are the details regarding application form:
- Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 application will be available online from the second week of June 2021.
- Deadline for application form will be till the third week of July 2021.
- Students must complete the application form carefully accordingly to their 10th class certificate.
- Applicants can fill option form opting for the institution, branch & code of the course they want.
- Candidates must download printout for future use.
- Candidates can pay the fee of Rs. 300/-via E-Mitr / online mode. The application form is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Documents needed for filling application form are:
- Passport size photograph & signature (size 50kb)
- 10th /12th certificate
- Domicile certificate (in case of candidates who has passed class 10th from outside Rajasthan)
- Reservation certificate
- Payment slip
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check their eligibility norms before applying:
Engineering Diploma Courses
- Age Criteria: No age limit.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 10th or equivalent from any recognized board/ university.
- Subjects: Science & Mathematics are must subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure at least 35% marks.
- Any other board examination will be acceptable only for Rajasthan, Ajmer, Kendriya Board and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) board.
Non-Engineering Diploma Courses
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 10th / equivalent examination from any recognized board or institution.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must secure minimum 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
Engineering Lateral Entry Course
- Age Limit: No age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must have diploma Engineering, 12th Science vocational/technical, 10 (+2-year ITI) with respective specialization/ 10 (+2) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from RBSE/CBSE Delhi or equivalent to be eligible.
- Subjects: PCM subjects are compulsory in class 12th.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Merit List
The authorities will release a merit list prepared based on the applications received. In August 2021 final merit list be published. The provisional merit list will be declared in the third week of July 2021 through online mode. Applicants can go through the merit list & check the rank and details, in case of any discrepancy students are advised to contact authorities as soon as possible.
Given below are the reservation percentage against each category :
|Category||Reservation in Percentage (%)|
|Female of all category (Horizontal)||25 (out of which 50% is for widows and divorcee )|
|Wards of Ex-Serviceman||5|
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Counselling will take place via offline in Rajasthan Polytechnic colleges. Based on the preference chosen by the candidates, seats will be allotted. There will be multiple rounds of counselling. Qualified students must submit documents during counselling.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2021 Admission Procedure
Once the seats are assigned, eligible candidates must report the nodal centre for verification of documents. Students will have to pay Rs. 1000/- at the nodal centre through E-Mitr. The direct admission procedure will be organized by officials. Those candidates who failed to secure a seat in any rounds of counselling are allowed to apply for direct admission.