REAP 2021: The full form of REAP is Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process. It is a state-level examination conducted once a year by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. Through the examination, qualified candidates can get admission in B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Arch. Courses based on JEE Main/ NATA Scores or 12th level scores. It will start in the second week of May 2021. For admission, there will be no entrance exam separately conducted. Applicants can check the article to know more about REAP 2021 that includes exam dates, application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
REAP 2021 Exam Dates
Applicants can check important dates regarding REAP 2021:
|Commences of application form||2nd week of May 2021|
|Deadline to submit the fee||Last week of June 2021|
|Deadline to apply/ choice filling||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling starts (non-Rajasthan students)||1st week of July 2021|
|Counselling Ex-servicemen (Phase – I)||2nd week of July 2021|
|Counselling PWD/ KM students||2nd week of July 2021|
|Reporting deadline (non-Rajasthan students)||2nd week of July 2021|
|The final seat matrix for students of Rajasthan domicile||3rd week of July 2021|
|Release of first counselling (first allotment)||3rd week of July 2021|
|Deadline to report for Rajasthan domicile students after first counselling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Opting commences||4th week of July 2021|
|Upward moment ceases||4th week of July 2021|
|second counselling||Last week of July 2021|
|Deadline to report for Rajasthan domicile students after second counselling||Last week of July 2021|
|Deadline to submit original documents to the last reported college||Last week of July 2021|
|Deadline of withdrawal of admission||Last week of July 2021|
|The internal changing option begins||Last week of July 2021 after reporting|
|Internal changing option ends||1st week of August 2021|
|Releasing Internal sliding and results in submission to the office of REAP||1st week of August 2021|
|Publishing Special round seat list||1st week of August 2021|
|Registration commences & filling of options form for special/ spot round||1st week of August 2021|
|Deadline to submit registration fees or pay an advance fee for the spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Deadline to register/ apply for spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Particular Counselling allotment/ of spot round||2nd week of August 2021|
|Deadline to report after particular or spot round||3rd week of August 2021|
REAP 2021 Application Form
Here given below are REAP 2021 application form:
- REAP 2021 application form will be available online from the second week of May 2021.
- Deadline for application form will be till the second week of August 2021.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature, along with intermediate mark sheet (for the students applying according to the 12th level marks)
- No modification is allowed after the deadline.
- No students should send hard copies of the completed application form.
- Students must take multiple copies of application form along with proof for payment for further use.
- Candidates must submit an application fee of Rs.700 via online using net banking/ debit card/ credit/ e-wallet method.
REAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying all candidates must check the REAP eligibility:
- Nationality: Must be Indian.
- Domicile Certificate: Must have domicile certificate of Rajasthan and should satisfy the rules of Rajasthan state government.
- Other state candidates: Other state students can also be eligible to apply. 15% of seats are reserved for them (for Government/ private colleges in Rajasthan).
- Fitness: Applicants must provide a medically fit certificate at the time of reporting.
- Age Criteria: Should be born on or after October 1, 1996, to be eligible. In case of SC/ST/PWD applicants, the date of birth must be on or after October 1, 1991. For reserved category students, five-year relaxation in age limit is allowed.
B.Tech/ B.E. Course
- Qualification: Must pass 10th and 12th exam from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board having Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in addition to one optional subject.
- Qualifying Marks: Must pass their qualifying examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks for candidates of SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan state).
- Qualifying Exam: Must pass 12th level or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Mathematics scoring an aggregate of 50% marks OR
- Must pass 10+3 diploma (of any stream) recognized by central/ state govt. along with Mathematics scoring an aggregate of 50% marks OR
- Must have International Baccalaureate diploma after ten years of schooling along with Mathematics subject scoring an aggregate of 50% marks.
- NATA Score: Must have a valid NATA score of at least 80 out of total 200 marks.
REAP 2021 Merit List
REAP 2021 will be released online. Candidates can log in & check the merit list under their category. Based on the JEE Main (Paper one) rank, and 12th level marks /candidate’s percentile and then according to the diploma percentage or marks, merit list will be constructed. In the case of B.Arch admission based on 50% weight-age in their 12th level or diploma & 50% weight-age from NATA marks /JEE Main (Paper two).
REAP 2021 Reservation
According to the criteria of reservation concerning the government of Rajasthan, the seat reservation takes place (excluding private institutions and 50% (half) seats in self-financing Government Engineering colleges/ and institutions. Given below are the criteria for reservation per each category:
|SC/ST||16% (SC), 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL candidates||21%|
|Defense killed/ ex-servicemen/ gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2021 Counselling
REAP 2021 counselling includes multiple rounds from the second week of August 2021 based on the merit list published by the officials. Using the choice form, the qualified candidates must fill their choice. According to the options chosen and merit list, the seats will be allotment will take place. Non-Rajasthan candidates shall be preferred first for admission following which those candidates who are residing in Rajasthan will be preferred.
REAP 2021 Admission
According to the combined merit list published by the officials, REAP 2021 admission will take place. Candidates must log in with their credentials to know the seat matrix. The admission process will take place according to the choice opted by the candidates & seat availability. At the time of counselling, the qualified candidates must submit original documents for verification. The list of documents to be submitted are:
- 10th & 12th Pass certificates & Mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in the required format
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Scorecard
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate.