The Directorate of Elementary Education, Rajasthan has invited applications from interested candidates to apply for admission under RTE. The entire process of admission is made online to keep up with the technological development of the country. All school going students belonging to the state of Rajasthan can apply for admission under the RTE process. Under the primary education act scheme, 25% of seats are reserved for children to get admission at various established schools across the state of Rajasthan. The entire process is ongoing, and candidates who have applied before the last date of March 15th, 2020 can participate in further rounds.
This article gives detail info about RTE Rajasthan 2020 including, key dates, eligibility criteria, admission procedure, list of documents, selection method, result declaration, important FAQs and contact information. Let’s take up each topic separately and understand in detail about them.
RTE Rajasthan 2020 – Important Dates
In the first section, let’s acquaint ourselves with the most important dates that candidates need to keep track of. All candidates processing applications after crossing the deadline shall not be accepted whatsoever.
|Formal commencement of application process||March 2020|
|Deadline for submission of completed application forms||March 2020|
|Online lottery system for selection of students||March 2020|
|Date of reporting for admissions in respective schools||April 2020|
|Commencement of classes for children||April 2020|
|Completion of filling of seats under both 25% and 75% quota||July 2020|
|Verification team formation||July 2020|
|Verification process undertaken in schools||August 2020|
|Submission of verification report||September 2020|
|Verification at office level||September 2020|
RTE Rajasthan 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
All students must comply with the eligibility criteria mentioned below to qualify for admissions under RTE Rajasthan 2020. Here are the details:
- The total annual income of parents from all sources must be less than INR 1 lakhs.
- Students belonging to reservation categories such as SC/ST are welcome to apply.
- Candidates who are orphaned due to various unfortunate circumstances are also preferred for admissions.
- Children of war widows are eligible to apply.
- Students whose parents are suffering from terminal illnesses or deadly diseases like HIV/Cancer etc. are eligible to apply.
- Candidates whose parents belong to the BPL categories are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from primary till class 8 can apply.
- Also, this scheme is exclusively meant for Rajasthan domiciled candidates alone.
Candidates must ensure they satisfy the age criteria specified under RTE Rajasthan guidelines 2020-2021.
|Entry level category||Age specification for admission|
|Pre Primary for 3 plus year old||Greater than 3 years, but less than 4 years|
|Pre Primary for 4 plus year old||Greater than 3.6 years, but less than 5 years|
|Pre Primary for 5 plus year old||Greater than 4.6 years, but less than 6 years|
|Grade 1||Greater than 5 and less than 7 years|
RTE Rajasthan Application Procedure
All candidates have to comply with the online method of application for applying to admission under RTE Rajasthan 2020. Before applying to admission, all parents are hereby requested to check thoroughly and make sure that they fulfill the minimal conditions laid down in the eligibility criteria. IF any student is found not to be complying with the minimum eligibility criteria, then such students may be disqualified during any time of the process. Here is the application procedure:
- Visit the official website of RTE Rajasthan 2020 – rte.raj.nic.in
- In the homepage, click on “Quick links” section.
- Traverse directly to the online application section.
- Application has two parts – registration and form filling.
- Any first time user has to register his/her child first.
- Go to the registration section and enter basic candidate details.
- Next, read and follow the guidelines indicated for filling up the application form.
- Go ahead and click the ‘check eligibility’ tab.
- If candidate is found eligible only then will the application form be displayed for candidates.
- After passing the eligibility test, fill up details in the application form.
- Choose your preferred school from the list of schools displayed.
- Upload necessary documents required with your application form.
- After verifying for the correctness of all details, submit your application form.
Procedure to select a school from the list of displayed schools
- Visit the homepage of official RTE Rajasthan 2020 portal.
- Go to ‘Quick links’ section. Click on the link indicating – school details.
- Enter details like school name, block name, gram panchayat and ward information, a class for which admission is sought etc.
- Click on the search button.
- A complete list of schools shall be displayed.
Documents Required For RTE Rajasthan
Along with the submission of the application form, candidates need to upload certain documents in the right format and size. Candidates who fail to comply with these conditions shall not be qualifying for further rounds. Also, attested copies of documents need to be attached. List of documents is presented below:
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof of candidate can be rendered in the form of Aadhaar card/ class 10th mark sheet/ birth certificate/ration card
- Certificate from orphanage [ wherever applicable]
- Disability certificate [ wherever applicable]
- Medical reports from recognized medical practitioner [only for HIV/ cancer patients]
- Certificate indicating war widow status
- BPL card [ wherever applicable]
RTE Rajasthan Result
All candidates who have applied for RTE Rajasthan 2020 shall be curious to find out if they have successfully sought admission. In this regard, candidates need to follow below provided steps to check for their results:
- Visit the official portal of RTE Rajasthan 2020.
- Candidates have two options to check results – check for school name by providing school region OR name of the school.
- Enter any captcha code that is given.
- Submit the data.
- Result shall be displayed.
RTE Rajasthan Selection Process
Once candidates submit their application forms, the candidates shall ensure further processing of the same. An online lottery system shall be initiated to take care of priority list preparation of students. Authorities shall release 3 merit lists in 3 separate rounds. The merit lists shall be available soon after results are declared. Candidates can provide suitable information to check if their name appears in the selected candidate list.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Children of what age group can apply for RTE Rajasthan admission 2020-2021?
All children who are permanent residents of Rajasthan and above 3 years old can apply.
- What are the criteria for choosing school under RTE guidelines?
Parents must ensure that the school should be close to the residence of the child.
- How many schools can parents choose from the official list?
Children can choose between 1 to 15 schools, provided they fall in close circles with respect to their residence.
- What are the details to be entered to check school list for the year 2020-2021?
Details like village name, ward name, block name, class details, district etc. can be provided to a checklist of schools.
- Who is officially responsible for handling admissions under RTE Rajasthan 2020-2021?
Directorate of Elementary Education, Rajasthan is officially responsible for handling admissions under RTE Rajasthan 2020-2021.
The Nodal officer can be contacted for any doubts on the following number: (0151)2220140
Address of Jaipur office: No. 407, RTE Cell, 4th Floor, 5th Block, Rajasthan Directorate of school education, JLN Road, Jaipur.
E-mail ID: email@example.com