Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021: NTA conducts the admission process for the Sainik School Ghorakhal of which the deadline for applying is till December 18, 2020. Both girls & boys can apply for 6th class while only boys can apply for 9th class admission. The written test is on February 7, 2021, after which the second round of medical examination will take place to be eligible for admission in Sainik school 2021. Approximately about 65 and 20 seats are available for Sainik School Ghorakhal admission 2021 6th & 9th classes respectively. AISSEE 2021 test is to be held at nine different test centres in Uttarakhand according to previous year trends. Know the complete information about Sainik school Ghorakhal entrance exam in this article.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Dates
|Application commences||October 20, 2020|
|Deadline to register (Extended)||December 18, 2020|
|Release of Sainik School admit card 2021||Second week of January 2021|
|AISSEE 2021 date||February 10, 2021|
|Result released & merit list publishing date||Last week of February 2021|
|Medical test date||March 2021|
|Release of final merit list||April 2021|
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Eligibility
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying, in case of ineligible candidates had applied it will lead to termination of the application form. Given below are the Sainik School Ghorakhal eligibility norms:
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Girls & Boys applying for class 6 must be between 10-12 as on March 31, 2021.
- For 9th grade, only boys are eligible to apply & should be between 13-15 as on March 31, 2021. Candidates must be studying in 8th.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Application Form
NTA governs admissions regarding all Sainik schools in India through a centralized online portal on aissee.nta.nic.in. The step by step procedure for Sainik school Ghorakhal is given below:
- Visit the official website and click on “New Registration”.
- Once candidates have read all the instructions, proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the necessary details, personal details, Sainik school choice details and much more as asked in Sainik school Ghorakhal admission form. Proceed to click on the “save” option.
- Candidates will be provided with an application ID and password. Record the login credentials for future use.
- Login again with credentials and dashboard will appear.
- Click on the link of “upload photo and signature” & upload them.
- Proceed to the fees payment option & submit the fee via online.
- Upload other documents in PNG, JPEG, JPG & PDF format. Required documents are
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Passing mark sheet of the previous class
- Domicile Certificate
- Must submit affidavit
- Attested photocopies of Aadhaar Card of the student & parents.
- Must submit caste certificate & any other document as prescribed.
- Submit the application form & take a printout of the application form for future use.
|General / Defence category student||Rs. 550|
|SC/ST category student||Rs. 400|
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Exam Pattern
NTA prescribes the syllabus for Sainik school exam 2021. Candidates must score 25% marks per subject and 40% aggregate to pass the Sainik school Ghorakhal entrance test. The table illustrates the 6th & 9th exam pattern.
|Particulars||Class 6 Details||Class 9 Details|
|Medium||English / Hindi||English|
|Exam mode||OMR based||OMR based|
|Sections||Maths – 150 marks (50 questions)|
GK – 50 marks (25 questions)
Language – 50 marks (25 questions)
Intelligence – 50 marks (25 questions)
|Maths – 200 marks (50 questions)|
Intelligence – 50 marks (25 questions)
English – 50 marks (25 questions)
General Science – 50 marks (25 questions)
Social Studies – 50 marks (25 questions)
|Exam Duration||180 minutes||180 minutes|
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Syllabus
NTA organizes sixth & 9th class exam based on fifth and 8th class syllabus. Understanding Sainik School syllabus 2021 is the second and significant step for Sainik School Ghorakhal preparation. Class 6 contains questions from Maths, GK, language & Intelligence. Class 9 consist of questions from Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science & Social Studies.
Candidates can check the previous year question papers and practice them to have a better understanding of the exam, types of questions asked & essential topics. Also, students can assess where they lack and improve on particular topics/ subjects.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Answer Key
The NTA will release the answer key once the Sainik School Ghorakhal entrance exam is over, they can & estimate their chance of selection. However, students can download and check Sainik School answer key 2021 published by other institutes on the same day of exam & assess their score. Cutoff marks may vary based on a few cutoffs factors.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for the Sainik school entrance test & medical test will be released separately official website of AISSEE NTA or via candidate login window in the second week of January 2021. Sainik School Ghorakhal will send admit cards for medical tests for qualified students individually via post.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Result
Sainik School result 2021 will be released through AISSEE NTA official website in the last week of February 2021. Students who are qualified can download from ssghorakhal.org, which gives the schedule for the medical test. Final Sainik school Ghorakhal result will be published in April 2021 as final merit list.
Sainik School Ghorakhal 2021 Medical Test
The medical test is the second round of Sainik school Ghorakhal admission held in March 2021. Qualified candidates must participate in the physical test & call letters will be sent to selected students individually via post. Disabled students or candidates affected by any disease will be not be selected. Student’s eyesight, blood test, and other laboratory tests will be checked. Physically fit candidates will be allotted seat in Sainik School Ghorakhal.