Sainik School Kapurthala 2021: NTA will organise the AISSEE 2021 admission for class 6 & 9 grade will be conducted on February 7, 2021, followed by a medical test. Sainik School Kapurthala admission 2021 form will be published on aissee.nta.nic.in. The deadline for submission of application form & fee is till December 18, 2020. Qualified candidates, once the written examination is over, must attend the medical test. All India Sainik School entrance exam will be on January 10, 2021, & the result will be declared in the last week of January 2021. Sainik School Kapurthala admission 2021 will be offered to the selected candidates on the merit list published in the third week of March 20, 2021. Check the information regarding Sainik School Kapurthala admission in this article.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Dates
- 1 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Dates
- 2 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Application Form
- 4 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Selection Process
- 5 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Syllabus
- 6 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Exam Pattern
- 7 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Answer Key
- 8 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Admit Card
- 9 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Result
- 10 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Medical Test
- 11 Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Admission
|Sainik School 2021 Registration starts||October 20, 2020|
|Deadline for Receipt of Admission Forms & Fee (Extended)||December 18, 2020|
|Sainik School Admit Card availability||2nd week of January 2021|
|Entrance Exam||February 7, 2021|
|Result announced||Last week of February 2021|
|Medical test||March 2021|
|Release of merit list(final)||April 2021|
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Must be Indian male (boy) for admission into NTA AISSEE Kapurthala.
- Class 6 Criteria: Applicant must be aged between 10-12 years as on March 31, 2021.
- Class 9 Criteria: Applicants must be aged between 13-15 years as on March 31, 2021, & must have studied 8th grade from any school.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Application Form
- Register for Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 on the official website aissee.nta.nic. & click on “New Registration ” option.
- Read all details & proceed to fill the application form option.
- Fill all details & opt for Kapurthala from the whole Sainik School choice list. Opt for three more alternate choices.
- Once you’ve read the declaration, accept it & proceed to save & note down the application number and password.
- Login with credentials & upload all details & recent scanned photograph, signature. (must be less than 1 MB)
- Pay the amount prescribed.
- Upload necessary documents in PNG, JPEG, JPG and PDF format. Required documents are
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Applicants must submit the completed application form.
- Rs. 550 in case of General or Defence category student
- Rs. 400 in case of SC/ST category student
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Selection Process
The admission process involves:
- Registration: Candidates must register online for the Sainik School Kapurthala entrance exam.
- Entrance Test: Students must attend the class 6th or class 9th entrance test via offline mode.
- Medical Test: Selected candidates must participate in the medical examination.
- Admission Form: The parents/guardian of qualified students must submit admission form with the required documents & pay the requisite fees.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Syllabus
Sainik School society formulates the syllabus for class 6th & class 9th entrance exam. Candidates are required to check the syllabus beforehand. Class 6th entrance exam contains topics from Maths, GK, Language, Intelligence subjects. Class 9th comprises topics & sub-topics from Maths, GK, Language, Intelligence, General Science, Social Studies based on Class 8th NCERT textbooks.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the Sainik school exam pattern to get an idea about the scheme of marking, total duration, the total number of questions asked in the exam. Exam pattern for class 6th & 9th examination is:
|Particulars||Details (Class VI)||Details (Class IX)|
|Medium||English / Hindi||English|
|Topics||Maths, GK, language & Intelligence||Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science & Social Studies|
|Duration||180 minutes||180 minutes|
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Answer Key
NTA AISSEE publishes the class 6th & 9th answer key via online. Previous two years answer key for class 6th & 9th exams will be available via the link provided. Candidates can check their answers concerning the official answer key to analyse their Sainik School preparation level.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued separately for entrance test & medical exam via online mode in the second week of January 2021. Candidates can download admit card by using their login credentials. Qualified candidates for Sainik School Kapurthala will get their medical exam admit card via post.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Result
Sainik School Kapurthala results will be declared in the last week of February 2021 on Sainik school official website & can be checked using login credentials. The merit list will be released on sskapurthala.com with the details of students selected for the medical test. Sainik School Kapurthala final result will be released in April 2021, and selected students will be offered admission at Kapurthala campus.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Medical Test
The medical exam will be held for qualified candidates based on the schedule as prescribed in the published merit list on the official website of which the physical standard of students is tested. Visual standards are also checked & laboratory investigations, and the rest of the tests are carried out by student’s physical fitness. Students must not be handicapped/ be affected by any crucial disease.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2021 Admission
Once clearing the medical exam, the parents/Guardian of selected students must fill the Sainik School Kapurthala admission form correctly & submit all the required documents to the concerned school officials at the day of reporting & submit the fee. Authority after verifying the documents will confirm the admission. Documents required are
- Birth certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Previous year mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- Attested photocopies of Aadhaar Card of the student & parents.
- Bio-Data form
- Admit Card
- Caste certificate & any other document as required.