Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021: Sainik School Kazhakootam admission form 2021 is released on October 20, 2020, on aissee.nta.nic.in for admission into 6th & 9th class students who are currently studying in 5th & 8th grade. AISSEE 2021 examination is the first round which will be conducted in the last week of February 7. 2021. Selected candidates must participate in the medical test. The authorities will release the final result in April 2021. Qualified candidates will be offered admission in Sainik School Kazhakootam. Know more about the details of Sainik School Kazhakootam admission 2021 in this article.
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Dates
- 1 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Dates
- 2 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Eligibility
- 3 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Application Form
- 4 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Admit Card
- 6 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Result
- 7 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Answer Key
- 8 Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Admission
The tentative dates for Sainik School Kazhakootam concerning each event are:
|Application commences||October 20, 2020|
|Deadline for the application form||December 18, 2020|
|Admit card release||2nd week of January 2021|
|Exam date||February 07, 2021|
|Result declaration||Last week of February 2021|
|Medical exam||March 2021|
|Final result||April 2021|
|Overall date of admission||April 2021|
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Eligibility
Candidates should satisfy AISSEE eligibility criteria for admission into Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian girl can apply for admission to Sainik School Kazhakootam Class 6.
- Age Criteria: Age must be between 10-12 for 6th grade & 13-15 for 9th class as on March 31, 2021
- Qualification: Candidates must pass class 5th & 8th for admission into 6th & 9th-grade admissions.
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Application Form
- Candidates can fill the Sainik School application form online via aissee.nta.nic. The steps to fill Sainik school Kazhakootam admission 2021 form:
- Visit aissee.nta.nic & click new candidate application form.
- Fill all the necessary details & from the list of schools, opt for Sainik school Kazhakootam.
- Proceed to save application form & user ID and password will be generated. Note it down & login with the credentials to land on candidate’s dashboard.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Proceed to submit the fee & submit the Sainik School Kazhakootam.
- General/ Defence student – Rs. 550
- SC/ST category student – Rs. 400
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through AISSEE exam pattern 2021 to prepare better.
- AISSEE is offline exam OMR based. 6th class medium of question paper will include English, Hindi & Malayalam languages. 9th class syllabus question paper medium will be English language only.
- Sainik School Kazhakootam exam will consist of a total of 300 marks & 400 marks for 6th class & 9th class respectively.
- 6th class syllabus consists of Maths, GK, Language, Intelligence sections & 9th class syllabus includes Maths, English, Intelligence, General Science, Social Studies.
- Students must check the Sainik School Syllabus.
|Particulars||Details (Class VI)||Details (Class IX)|
|Medium||English / Hindi||English|
|Topics||Maths, GK, language & Intelligence||Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science & Social Studies|
|Duration||180 minutes||180 minutes|
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Admit Card
NTA releases AISSEE admit card 2021 via online. Candidates can download by logging I with credentials containing candidates name, exam date & exam venue. Sainik school admit card is must document without which candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam. Candidates must check Sainik school question paper to prepare better. Call letters will be sent to candidates for medical test who qualified the written exam.
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Result
NTA will release Sainik School Kazhakootam result via online mode through the official website in the last week of February 2021. Candidates can access using the candidate login window providing mark details with the NTA qualifying status for Sainik school Kazhakootam admission. Candidates can download the merit list from the official website aissee.nta.nic. In, & check the qualification status. The final result after the medical exam is over will be issued in the third week of March 2021.
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Answer Key
Candidates can download their evaluated OMR sheet from their dashboard by submitting Rs. 100 via online. Students can check their answers with Sainik School 2021 answer key to verify. Those candidates who are rejected in the medical examination can request for medical exam review within 15 days from the rejected date & submit Rs. 100 via DD & SC/ST category students must pay Rs. 50.
Sainik School Kazhakootam 2021 Admission
Qualified candidates must submit the documents for verification to the authority as per Kazhakootam Sainik School admission 2021 schedule released with the final merit list. Once the authorities have verified the documents & confirm entry of the students at Sainik School Kazhakootam, parents of the candidates must submit the requisite fee. Documents required are
- Birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Affidavit by Parent/Guardian and Cadet
- Previous class mark sheet (Class 5/Class 8)
- Copies of Aadhaar Card of Candidate and Parents/Guardian
- Caste certificate & any other document as required.