Parents, are you worried about financial constraints for your child’s higher studies? Are you stressed out on fulfilling monetary requirements for their education?
Relax and take a chill pill! We have some excellent news for you! UPSCbuddy is offering a unique scholarship scheme to support and encourage budding talents.
We understand the skyrocketing costs of today’s education and contribute to sponsoring education to a deserving child. Doesn’t that sound great!
Well, without wasting much time, put on your thinking caps and quickly participate in this essay competition to grab our unique scholarship reward. More details about this scheme regarding eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply, reward offered with terms and conditions are discussed below. Take a look and apply right now!
Who are we?
UPSCbuddy is a unique platform majorly catering to resources for UPSC exam aspirants. You can also find a host of other useful information on various scholarships, fellowships, competitive exam material, All India exams preparation modules, NCERT resources, subject-wise expert content, notifications on important examinations, etc.
What do we do?
Quality content service for the more significant benefit of students is our ultimate motto. We help students achieve a good understanding of basic concepts, provide comprehensive information on various exams and help them with the most well-structured preparation material. Our team strives to assist students in their learning process right from school level to graduation and beyond that too! We guarantee attention to detail and provide fascinating write-ups on a wide range of exciting topics.
Our Scholarship Offer
For the current academic year, 2020-2021 UPSCbuddy has launched an extensive scholarship campaign to facilitate and support the educational costs of a deserving child.
This is a one-of-its-kind scholarship with absolutely no participation fee for any candidate. We appreciate the merit and talents of all the students who apply to us and declare one best candidate amongst them as the winner. Without wasting time, let’s begin and take you through our simple application process and further details.
Who is Eligible for the Scholarship?
For all students who wish to take part in this fabulous Endeavour by UPSCbuddy, kindly read through these eligibility conditions:
- College or university students from recognised educational institutions are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must have a proven and consistent academic record throughout.
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Candidate should have valid credentials and documents for self-identification.
- All candidates should be willing to provide necessary personal details with your correct contact information.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Candidates need to submit a well-documented essay of minimum 1500 words on the topic “Global changes and transformation due to COVID-19 pandemic” before midnight of 31st December 2020 by e-mail to [email protected]
Important Essay Guidelines
- The essay should be well-described and rich in factual information.
- Appropriate reference quotes should back the presentation of facts.
- A well-structured and formatted essay with relevant sub-headings should be provided.
- The essay should be error-free and plagiarism-free.
- Avoid grammatical mistakes and double-check correctness of facts.
- Write well-researched and unique content.
- Only original content would be reviewed.
- Present ideas and suggestions clearly and concisely.
- The essay should cater to the central theme of the topic.
- The essay should be readable, easily understandable and presented in a formal and engaging tone only.
- Submit well-reviewed essays.
- Essay to be submitted through e-mail in .doc format only. No other modes of submission would be entertained.
What do you get?
Now here’s the exciting part! The winner gets to grab a significant scholarship reward amount of $1000 after final selection. The final selected candidate would be communicated over mail by 15th February 2021.
Follow these steps:
The offer sounds exciting, isn’t it? Now let’s brief you through our easy application process. It just takes a couple of minutes with your completed essay.
- Write a well-crafted essay (minimum 1500 words) on the topic “Global changes and transformation due to COVID-19 pandemic” in .doc format
- Subject-line should mention “ Essay on COVID-19 for scholarship selection 2020-21.”
- Provide basic information in the e-mail text:
- Full candidate name
- Education pursuing currently
- College/university name
- Contact number
- A one-line description on “ Why you are applying to this scholarship.”
- Mail your entries to [email protected]
Our expert team at UPSCbuddy shall conduct an in-depth review of all essays received. Here are some of the metrics upon which essays would be assessed:
- The originality of the content.
- Presentation and writing-style of the candidate.
- The extent of factual-information provided.
- Proximity to the central theme of the topic.
- The number of grammatical errors, if any.
- Adherence to essay guidelines provided by UPSCbuddy.
Terms and Conditions
Here’s a quick run-through of essential terms and conditions for participants:
- NO Participation fees for applying to this scholarship offer.
- All entries to be submitted before the deadline. Late entries will not be entertained.
- E-mails received without proper necessary information in the e-mail may get rejected.
- ONLY ONE WINNER SHALL RECEIVE SCHOLARSHIP REWARD FROM UPSCbuddy.
- Only e-mail submissions are considered. Any other submission mode shall not be taken into account.
- Candidates are requested to provide their working and functional e-mail Ids only.
- The company’s decision shall be final and binding.
- UPSCbuddy reserves the right to change/modify rules and regulations from time to time.
Excited to know more? Confused about something or having doubts on this scholarship offer? Contact us at our e-mail ID: [email protected]. Mention your doubt in the subject line and request for information you require. We’ll get back to you within two working days.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the scholarship offer from UPSCbuddy?
Scholarship offer for the year 2020-21 is a unique way to support and sponsor a child’s education costs financially.
2. What is the scholarship amount awarded?
$1000 is the scholarship reward amount.
3. What is the minimum word length required for the essay?
1500 words are the minimum word count requirement.
4. How to submit the completed essay?
Completed essays to be submitted through e-mail to [email protected] The essay should be sent in .doc format only.
5. What is the deadline for essay submission?
Midnight of 31st December 2020 is the deadline for essay submission.
6. When will the winner be announced?
The winner shall be communicated over e-mail by 15th February 2021
7. How much is the participation fee for this scholarship application?
NO FEES for applying to this scholarship scheme.
8. How many winners will be declared?
ONLY ONE WINNER SHALL BE CHOSEN FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP REWARD.
Important Note: We are very humbled with the overwhelming response received towards scholarship applications. We take this opportunity to thank each applicant for their interest and continued confidence in UPSCbuddy scholarship. The application window has been closed as of now, and we will no longer accept any more forms. Stay hooked to our website for the announcement of results on 15th February 2021.