SGT University Admission 2021: SGT University is organized to offer admission to various UG and PG courses. SGT University conducts SGTUEE, a university level entrance examination once in a year to provide admission in engineering, management and Law etc. The admission is also given based on national level examination. In this article, essential details about SGT University Admission 2021 such as dates, application form and eligibility criteria, counselling, etc. are discussed.
- UG Courses: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), BBA, B.Sc., B.Pharma, B.Com, B.A. LLB etc.
- PG Courses: M.Sc., M.Com, M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Tech, M.Des, MBA etc.
SGT University Admission 2021 Dates
Candidates refer the below tabulation that displays the SGT University Admission 2021 Dates:
|Application form release||1st week of January 2021|
|Deadline for registration||2nd week of June 2021|
|Entrance Exam date||June 2021|
|Merit list publication||Last week of June 2021|
|Counselling commencement||June/ July 2021|
SGT University 2021 Application Form
Instructions about SGT University 2021 application form are described in the below section:
- Candidates can access the application in the 1st week of January 2021 only through online mode.
- Single application form can be used to apply for more than one course.
- The application details must be filled accurately, i.e. address, academic details, and other personal details as incorrect application form shall be discarded.
- Kindly upload the required documents, i.e. photograph and other self-attested essential documents in the mentioned format at the provision provided.
- Deadline for application form filling process is till the 2nd week of June 2021.
- Take multiple printouts of the filled application form for admission purposes.
- Application fee – Rs.110
- Application fee payment mode – online & offline mode.
- Online mode – credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Application fee once remitted cannot be refunded at any cost.
- Offline mode payment – Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University’ receivable at ‘New Delhi’.
SGT University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the SGT University 2021 eligibility criteria before registering:
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 grade, or its equivalent majored in physics and mathematics including one subject – chemistry/ computer science/ biotechnology/ biology from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
B.A LL.B. (Hons.) Courses:
- Candidates must have cleared 10th and 12th class from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 45% and 42% for OBC;40% for SC/ST.
- Candidates must be at least 22 years old by 1st August 2021.
B.Sc. (Non- Medical):
- Candidates must have cleared 10th, and 12th class majored in mathematics, chemistry and physics from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any acknowledged institute with a minimum aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/ST.
- Candidates must hold a B.Tech/ B.E. degree from any acknowledged institute with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
SGT University 2021 Admission Procedure
SGT University 2021 admission procedure consists of several stages, namely, application filling process, entrance examination, interview etc. Candidates can obtain the application form through online mode and can apply based on JEE Main/ GATE/ MAT/ CLAT/ NIFT exam scores. Authority will organize SGTUEE entrance examination for various courses. Candidates qualifying SGTUEE entrance exam supervised by the university shall be eligible for admission who will further attend interview and counselling process. Candidates can apply to B.Tech course with their JEE main score. During the counselling process, seats shall be allotted.
SGT University 2021 Entrance Exam (SGTUEE)
SGT University handles SGTUEE examination to assess candidates in order to provide admission to various UG and PG courses. The exam is set to be supervised through online mode in January 2021. All the applied candidates have to attend the exam. The question paper shall contain 45 multiple-choice questions covering general knowledge, verbal reasoning, English, abstract reasoning. The result can be expected in a few days post-exam. Candidates applying through national level examinations, i.e. JEE Main, CLAT, NIFT, GATE, MAT etc. need not sit for SGTUEE.
SGT University 2021 Merit List
SGT University 2021 merit list listed rank-wise, shall contain the candidates, who are qualified for further admission procedure which will be released through online mode. The results can be viewed on the website in the last week of June 2021. The result shall not be sent individually by postal means. If the details in the result are found to be incorrect, the concerned authorities have to be contacted immediately.
SGT University 2021 Counselling
SGT University 2021 counselling is expected to commence in June/July 2021. Seat allotment takes place during counselling on the basis of marks secured in the SGTUEE, total seats available etc. Candidates applying for PG courses must sit for GD and PI rounds. Original documents must be brought for verification. Seat allotted for the candidate shall be withdrawn if the candidate is not present on the counselling day. Candidates have to arrive at the college with the allotment letter once the seat allotment process is over. Counselling fee must be remitted without fail.