Shiv Nadar University Admission 2021: Shiv Nadar University offers admission to various UG, PG courses namely Engineering, Natural Science, Humanities, Management & Doctoral level courses, etc. The university conducts its own entrance exams SNUSAT and APT to give admission into UG courses. NRI and foreign nationality candidates are also eligible to apply. The complete details regarding Shiv Nadar University Admission 2021 such as exam dates, application form, its fee, eligibility are furnished in this article.
- Courses offered under UG level – B.Tech, BA (Research) in International Relations, B.Sc. (Research) in Economics, etc.
- Courses offered under PG level – M.Tech, M.Sc. in Mathematics, MA, MBA, etc.
Shiv Nadar University Admission 2021 Dates
The below table depicts the Shiv Nadar University Admission 2021 Dates:
|Events||Round 1||Round 2||Round 2|
|Application Form Publication||1st week of April 2021||—||—|
|Application form for MBA||1st week of October 2020||—||—|
|Deadline for MBA application||3rd week of February 2021||—||—|
|SNUSAT + APT exam||1st week of April 2021||—||—|
|Deadline for application submission||3rd week of May 2021||1st week of June 2021||3rd week of June 2021|
|Deadline to attempt SNUSAT||3rd week of May 2021||1st week of June 2021||4th week of June 2021|
|Selection list Publication||1st week of June 2021||3rd week of June 2021||1st week of July 2021|
|Application fee submission||Within 7 working days from date of offer letter issued|
|Date for Registration||3rd week of July 2021|
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2021
Candidates can read the details regarding Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2021 in the below section:
- Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2021 for UG and PG can be obtained from the website in the 1st week of April 2021 through online mode.
- The application process involves certain steps such as registration, details fill up, uploading documents, signature & photograph and application fee.
- Candidates must enter their valid email id, and phone number in the application form as offer letter and relevant information shall be shared via them.
- The completely filled form along with payment proof and mentioned documents must be sent to the following address by postal means: [ Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH 91, Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar- Pradesh 201314 ]
- Candidates can remit the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Online mode – credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Offline payment – Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of Shiv Nadar University.
- Application fee – Rs. 1200
Shiv Nadar University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying, kindly refer the eligibility criteria laid by Shiv Nadar University 2021:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th level majored in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English from any authorized board
- Candidates applying for BMS must have had English in their 12th grade as a compulsory subject.
- Candidates must possess B.E./ B.Tech degree or equivalent from any authorized university with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates applying for MBA must possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates applying for M.Sc. must possess B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Tech/B.S. degree majored in Mathematics/ Engineering with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Procedure 2021
The candidates qualifying the entrance exam shall be provided Shiv Nadar university admission 2021. SNUSAT & APT exams are conducted to assess candidates applying for UG courses. 25% of the marks scored in these exams are taken into consideration for allocating seat for the candidate. Candidates applying via national level exam must hold a decent score. Selected candidates shall be made to sit for counselling and other interview rounds.
SNU Entrance Exam (SNUSAT & APT) 2021
SNUSAT & APT 2021 Entrance exam is supervised through online (computer-based) mode. Exam duration for SNUSAT examination is 3 hours, and for APT examination, it is 1 hour. The round I entrance test is to be conducted in the 1st week of April 2021. The question paper shall contain multiple-choice questions in English medium covering topics under verbal reasoning, quantitative ability, abstract reasoning and essay writing sections.
Shiv Nadar University Result/ Merit List 2021
Shiv Nadar University Result/ Merit List 2021 is expected to be announced on the website through online mode in June 2021. Login credentials must be entered to obtain the result. The result is drafted based on the marks achieved by the candidates in the entrance exam. The merit list shall be formulated individually for different courses.
Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2021
All the shortlisted candidates are advised to be present for the Shiv Nadar University Counselling 2021 procedure that shall happen in June 2021. Candidates must arrive at the university to attend the counselling process. At the time of counselling, candidates are recommended to carry original and photocopies of the documents for verification and submission procedure that shall happen sequentially. Post verification, admission shall be granted. Candidates ought to carry the following documents at the time of counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Valid ID proof
- SNUSAT + APT Result/ Scorecard