Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021: Students from class 11 till post-graduation can apply for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme. The foundation aims to help economically weaker and underprivileged students of society through its various financial assistance for students to complete their studies till higher levels of learning. In this article, we provide detail information about Jindal Scholarship 2021 that includes the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, application form process, documents required, renewal process, application status, rewards, and the complete list of scholarships under this scheme.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021
|Provided by||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Scholarship Name||Jindal Scholarship|
|Eligibility||Students of class 11 to post-graduation|
|Last Date of Application||December 31, 2021|
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
The detailed eligibility criteria, according to the various categories of scholarships, are explained below:
|Scholarship Category||Eligibility Criteria|
|Category ‘A’ (Class 11 & 12)|
|Category ‘B’ ITI students|
|Category ‘C’ (Graduate & postgraduate courses)|
For graduate courses: Minimum eligible % of marks
For the state of Karnataka
For the state of West Bengal
For post-graduation courses: Minimum eligible % of marks
For the state of Karnataka
|Category ‘D’ (Diploma courses)|
|Category ‘E’ (Engineering & Medicine courses)|
Jindal Scholarship 2021 Application Form
The complete application form process for applying to Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is explained below:
- Visit the official website of the Jindal Scholarship [sitaramjindalfoundation.org]
- Download the application form for the scholarship that you wish to apply for.
- Fill in all details manually. Enter the correct details without making mistakes.
- Attach hard copies of all supporting documents.
- Post the application form and the supporting documents together to the address mentioned below.
Please Note: Applicants from different states have to note the variation in the address corresponding to the state they belong to. The postal address details are explained below.
[For candidates from states of Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana]
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru – 560073
[For candidates from states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu, and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal]
The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Documents Required for Jindal Scholarship
The hard copy of the application form shall be attached with a list of documents to support it. All copies of certificates/ documents shall be duly attested before submission. The list of documents is given below:
- Copy of SSLC mark sheets / Higher secondary education scorecard
- Copy of mark sheets of last qualifying examination
- Copy of income certificate of parents
- Copy of merit certificate in case of students studying engineering/medical/diploma/ MBA courses.
- Fee receipts from educational institutions in case of students studying engineering/ medical/ diploma/ MBA courses.
- Certificate of authorisation from hostel warden for hostel residents
- Certificate of physical disability for students who are physically challenged
- Ex-servicemen widow I-Card, PPO, relationship dependency certificate – applicable for widows and ex-servicemen
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Rewards
The Jindal scholarship offer comprehensive benefits and rewards for the sake of providing significant financial assistance with respect to the course the candidate is pursuing. The various levels of categorisation of these rewards are explained below:
|Scholarship Category||Scholarship Amount|
|Category C||For students pursuing graduation:|
For students pursuing post-graduation:
|Category E||For candidates enrolled in engineering courses:|
For candidates enrolled in medical courses:
For PG courses in engineering and medicine :
|For students residing in hostels|
Jindal Scholarship 2021 – FAQ’s
1. Can a student availing a different scholarship apply for this one too?
Answer: No. Candidate should not be in receipt of any other scholarship while applying to this scholarship.
2. What is the minimum family income limits for candidates who belong to the working class?
Answer: INR 4 lakhs per year is the ceiling limit for employed candidates.
3. What is the last date to apply for this scholarship?
Answer: Every year the last date to apply for this scholarship is December 31, 2020.
4. Who should attest to the supporting documents to be sent along with the application form?
Answer: The Principal/ Head of the institution should attest all supporting documents sent by the candidate along with the application form.
5. What is the maximum age till which a candidate receives this scholarship?
Answer: A candidate can receive this scholarship maximum until he reaches 30 years of age. Later he becomes disqualified to receive any financial aid from these scholarships.
6. IS there is a renewal of the Jindal Scholarship?
Answer: No. According to the official specification in the information brochure of this scholarship, a candidate is allowed to apply only once during the course duration.
Address: Sitaram Jindal Foundation, 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
Email: [email protected] [Students located in Southern and Western India] and [email protected] [Students located in Northern and Eastern India]