SNAP 2021: Application Form for SNAP Exam has been published on September 24th, 2020. Exam dates are published. Institutions of Symbiosis International University will administer it. The University will organize the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, which is a university-level exam. Entry in MBA, M.Sc., M. Tech courses will be given through this test. Candidates have to qualify the exam to get selected for the GE-PIWAT process. Here we have cited details about SNAP 2021 including the exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, pattern, syllabus and more.
SNAP 2021 Exam Dates
|Registration commenced from||September 24, 2020|
|Registration closes on||November 28, 2020|
|The final date for fee payment||November 28, 2020|
|Admit card release||December 05, 2020|
|SNAP Online Test||December 20, 2020, January 06 and 09, 2021|
|Result Declaration||January 22, 2021|
SNAP 2021 Registration
Candidates may check the full details of SNAP registration from the section given below:
- The registration procedure has already begun as of September 24th 2020.
- The application form was published using the online mode.
- Carefully fill out the information, including academic, personal communication, etc.
- Submit the recently scanned coloured image at the time of filling up the application form.
- Until the closing of the registration form, candidates are allowed to make changes in details (except the date of birth, name, category and test city preferences).
- The last date for completing and submitting the application form is 28th, November 2020.
- Candidates must get a printout of the completed application form for future references.
- For all applicant groups, the application fee is Rs.1750/-.
- The application fee can be submitted through bill desk payment gateway, Indian bank payment gateway, ease buzz payment gateway, as well as demand draft, is also allowed.
- In favour of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariats’ payable in Pune, the Demand Draft can be made from any nationalized bank and sent to the address given: [Symbiosis Test Secretariats, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dis: Pune- 412115]
SNAP 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the test, candidates must go through the SNAP 2021 eligibility
- Qualification: Minimum level of qualification is any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks Criteria: In their qualifying test, candidates must secure at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category applicants).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in their final year are also qualified to apply.
- Foreign University Candidates: Candidates with a qualifying degree from foreign universities must have equivalent AIU certificates (Association of Indian Universities).
SNAP 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can get an idea of the pattern of the SNAP exam from here:
- Exam Mode: The test will be held three times a year through the online (CBT) mode- once on December 20th 2020 and twice on 6th & 9th January 2021.
- Attempt Limit: For SNAP 2020, candidates will appear for two exams.
- Type of Question: In the test, there will be multiple choice type questions.
- Time Duration: The test will take place for 60 minutes.
- Section: There will be three sections in the Question paper.
- Total Questions: There will be 60 questions
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will score one mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, there will be a 25 % negative marking.
Candidates should review the following to check test structure:
|Section||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning||15||15|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
SNAP 2021 Syllabus
The SNAP syllabus includes numerous topics that are described as follows:
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency – HCF & LCM, profit-loss, ratios, proportion, complex numbers, logarithm, average, arithmetic progression, vectors, ratio and proportion, percentage, trigonometry.
- General English – Fill in the blanks, sentence correction, antonyms, the odd man out, verbal reasoning, sentence completion, different usage of same words, jumble paragraphs.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning – Puzzles, graphs, critical reasoning, identifying strong arguments and weak arguments, statement and assumption, visual reasoning, coding and decoding.
- Current Affairs – Punch lines of companies Sports, social issues, business, geography, books and authors, history, entertainment, automobiles.
SNAP 2021 Preparation Tips
We have included some SNAP 2021 planning tips in the given section :
- Set a planning schedule and execute it daily.
- Know your pattern and syllabus for the test.
- Clear out the key ideas from the key subjects.
- Make brief notes and revise the subjects regularly.
- Candidates have to go through the question papers and sample papers from the previous year.
- Do yoga routinely and take care of your well being.
SNAP 2021 Admit Card
The Authority will issue admit cards on December 5th 2020. The SNAP 2021 admit card will be accessible via online mode on their official website. Candidates must carefully verify the details on the admit card. User ID and password are required to download the Admit Card. Applicants have to carry one photo ID document along with their admit card on the day of the test and paste their current coloured photo on it.
SNAP 2021 Result
After a few days of the analysis, the result will be declared. It will be released online on January 22nd, 2021. By entering the SNAP ID and password, candidates will be able to check their SNAP 2021 result. The result of SNAP will be published as a scorecard. Applicants can get a chance for further procedures based on their scorecard. For other process, candidates need to take a printout of the scorecard.
SNAP 2021 Cut Off
After the result is declared, the SNAP 2021 cut-off will be issued. Cut off will be published via online mode. Applicants must achieve a minimum cut-off marks to take part in further rounds. Based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written test, the cut-off will be prepared. Cut off will be published category wise. The GE-PIWAT process will be open to candidates who will secure minimum cut off marks.
SNAP 2021 Admission Procedure
The University will not organize any centralized counselling. Candidates will have to register for those institutes they want to get admitted separately. Candidates will have to participate in rounds to get selected for the admission, i.e. GE- PIWAT. Depending on the following criteria, the final merit list will be published:
- SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks) – 50
- Group Exercise (GE) – 10
- Personal Interaction (PI) – 30
- Writing Ability Test (WAT) – 10
- Total – 100
Based on SNAP scores and GE (group exercise)-PI (personal interview) and WAT (written ability test), the final merit list will be posted. Candidates need to report to the institute based on the final merit list to validate their entry.