SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus will be published online on the SRM university website for various UG & PG courses. SRMJEEE is conducted by the SRM University once a year to provide admissions into B.Tech and M.Tech programs. Selected students who successfully qualify the entrance exam will get entries into various campuses of the University. The article discusses in details regarding the syllabus of SRMJEEE 2021. Candidates can go through the article to know more about SRMJEEE syllabus 2021.
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2021 syllabus for various programs such as B.Tech and M.Tech is given below. SRMJEEE UG 2021 syllabus will comprise of topics from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.
Physics: The syllabus for physics includes topics such as
- Units and Measurement – Units for measurement, measurements – measurement errors – significant figures, the system of units-S.I., fundamental and derived units, dimensions – dimensional analysis – applications.
Ray and wave optics
- Electricity and Magnetism – Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Magnetism and Magnetic effects of current etc.
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Dual Nature of Matter and nuclear physics
- Heat and Thermodynamics- Kinetic theory of gases and Thermal properties, Thermodynamics
- Electronics and communication
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Mechanics – Laws of Motion, Kinematics and Rotational Motion, Work, Energy and Power.
Chemistry: The syllabus for chemistry includes topics such as
- Atomic structure
- Chemical families – Periodic properties
- Chemical bonding, S & P block elements and molecular structure
- States of Matter
- Chemical thermodynamics and energetic
- Chemical equilibrium
- Surface chemistry, catalysis, chemical kinetics and nuclear chemistry
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Characterization and Purification of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of Organic chemistry
Mathematics: Mathematics topics include
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Integral calculus and differential equations of the first order
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Matrices, determinants and their applications
- Sets, relations and functions
- Analytical geometry
- Algebra – Binomial theorem and its Applications, Sequences and Series
- Statistics and Probability – Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability
- Vector algebra
Biology: Biology section is divided into Botany and Zoology. The topics of both botany and zoology part are given below
Botany: Botany syllabus includes various topics such as
- Cell biology and genetics
- Plant anatomy
- Biology in human welfare
- Plant physiology
- Taxonomy of angiosperm
Zoology: Zoology syllabus includes various topics such as
- Applied biology
- Modern genetics and animal biotechnology
- Environmental science
- Theories of evolution
- Human physiology
SRMJEEE PG 2021 syllabus will be based on the respective topics on which the candidates are specialised on. PG entrance examination question paper will contain questions based on the degree level of the students. Below given is the list of various PG Programs specialization with their respective codes.
- Civil Engineering (01)
- Mechanical Engineering (02)
- Electrical Engineering (03)
- Electronics Engineering (04)
- Instrumentation Engineering (05)
- Computer science Engineering (06)
- Chemical Engineering (07)
- Bio-Technology (08)
- Geographic Information System (09)
- Environmental Engineering (10)
- Food Processing (11)
- Materials Science (12)
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern before the entrance exam to prepare better in the exam. Provided below is the exam pattern for the entrance exam SRMJEEE 2021.
- Mode of examination: The entrance examination will be conducted in computer-based mode (CBT).
- Time duration: Candidates will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the entrance exam.
- Maximum marks: The question paper will consist of a total of 315 marks for the UG program, and the SRMJEEE 2021 PG question paper will be 300 marks.
- Marking scheme: Three marks will be rewarded for every correct answer/ response.
- It is to be noted that there will not be any negative marking for wrong answers.
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus for various UG and PG programs will be accessible and downloadable for a candidate via the university website. Students must go through the entire syllabus, which will be available online before preparing for the entrance exam to study accordingly.