SRMJEEE 2021: The full form of SRMJEEE is Sri Ramaswamy Memorial Institute of Science and Technology Joint Engineering Entrance Examination. SRM conducts its university level entrance exam called SRM JEEE for admission to B.Tech programs. The official application process for SRMJEEE already began from the second week of October 2020. Selected candidates shall obtain admission in various SRM universities. This article gives detail information about SRMJEEE 2021 that includes exam dates, eligibility criteria, application process, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Dates
|Commencement of application process||2nd week of October 2020|
|Deadline to submit online applications||Last week of March 2021|
|Deadline to submit offline applications||Last week of February 2021|
|Application correction window||1st/2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|SRMJEEE Exam Date 2021||2nd week of April 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling session||May 2021|
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get full details about application form and relevant fees in this section:
- Candidates can submit applications in both offline and online modes.
- Application process has already commenced from second week of October 2020 and shall remain open till last week of February 2021 [offline mode] and last week of March 2021 [for online mode].
- Candidates have to enter correct details in various sections related to education, communication and personal information.
- Candidates have to upload scanned documents of photograph and signature in prescribed format and size.
- After submission, candidates have to take a hard copy and save it for future references.
- Exam fees can be remitted in both online and offline modes.
- The requisite fee is INR 1100 and is common to all categories.
- For offline mode, Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
- The DD along with the completed application form should be posted to the following address:
Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology,
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu – 603203.
SRMJEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to check the following conditions before beginning with the application process:
- All Indian citizens/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI candidates can apply.
- As on 31st July 2021, the minimum age limit to apply is 16 years and the upper age limit is 21 years.
- The minimum qualification to apply is 10+2 exam from a recognised board. Candidates appearing in 12th exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in PCM in class 12th.
SRMJEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates have to understand the following details about the exam pattern:
- The exam shall be conducted for two and a half hours in the online CBT mode.
- Total number of 315 MCQs shall appear in the paper.
- Paper shall be set in English language only.
- Every correct answer shall be awarded 3 marks, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
The test structure, according to the subjects, is tabulated below:
|Subject name||Total Marks|
SRMJEEE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for SRMJEEE shall be set based on these subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Maths/Biology. All topics shall come from class 11th/12th level syllabus. The most important topics for preparation are listed below:
- Physics – Important topics like heat, thermodynamics, electricity, magnetism, oscillation, electronics and communication, units and measurement, atomic physics, etc
- Chemistry – Important topics including chemical thermodynamics, surface chemistry, atomic structure, chemical bonding, electrochemistry, organic compounds, chemical equilibrium, matter and its different states, polymers, nuclear chemistry, solutions, etc.
- Maths – Important topics including algebra, matrices, relations, functions, sets, analytical geometry, complex numbers, quadratic equations, statistics, vector algebra etc.
- Botany – Important topics including cell biology, genetics, plant anatomy, plant physiology, cell biology, genetics, etc.
- Zoology – Immunology, human physiology, applied biology, microbiology, environmental science, evolution theory, etc.
SRMJEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
Here are some useful preparation tips that candidates can implement during their studies:
- Prepare a study routine and practise the time table regularly without fail.
- Before beginning preparation, make sure you follow the exam pattern and syllabus well.
- List the difficult topics and easy topics so you could balance your time in learning things that seem hard.
- Improve your confidence by solving mock tests and previous year papers.
- Attend coaching classes and online tuition’s if necessary.
- Discuss with peers and get your doubts solved from experts.
- Study from well-recommended books that give a good knowledge base of all topics.
SRMJEEE 2021 Admit Card
From the second week of April 2021, candidates can start booking exam slots. The admit card shall be made available in the online mode. Once downloaded, candidates have to verify all important details printed on the card. For any discrepancies found, the concerned officials need to be contacted immediately. Carry the admit card along with a valid ID proof to the exam hall without fail.
SRMJEEE 2021 Result
Results shall be declared in the online mode around the first week of May 2021. Selected candidates receive their all India ranking in the result sheet. Candidates will also receive results on their registered e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidates can check their results by entering respective application number and password correctly.
SRMJEEE 2021 Cut off
Cut off range shall be displayed in the online mode soon after result announcement. Based on entrance exam scores, cut off scores would be decided. Candidates who score minimum qualifying scores declared in the cut off range would be selected for further rounds. Cut off score is decided based on exam score, previous year cut off the range, a number of candidates who attempted the exam etc.
SRMJEEE 2021 Counselling
The SRMJEEE counselling process is slated to commence from the month of May 2021. Counselling process includes various rounds of registration, seat selection, document verification etc. All candidates have to download a provisional allotment letter while coming to the counselling process. Candidates should also verify their original documents during the various rounds to get their admission confirmed. Important documents needed for counselling rounds:
- SRMJEEE admit card
- SRMJEEE scorecard
- Mark sheets and certificates of class 10 and 12
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate if applicable
- Fee payment receipt[ e-challan]
- Category certificate
- Provisional allotment letter
- Passport size photos