St. Andrews Admission 2021 is conducted to offer admission to various courses such as B.Tech (varied streams), BCA, and BBA etc. Candidates are selected based on their 12th-grade scores or JEE main scores (for Engineering courses). St. Andrews Institute of Technology & Management, a private institute located in Gurgaon, India offers admission to various UG programmes in Engineering, Management and Technology fields. Candidates can check out the important details discussed in this article regarding St. Andrews Admission 2021 such as exam dates, application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
UG Courses – BCA, BBA and B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering).
St. Andrews 2021 Dates
The tabulation below represents St. Andrews 2021 Dates:
|Release of Application form||Last week of January 2021|
|Entrance test selection date||1st week of May 2021|
|St. Andrew Examination Date||1st week of May to July 2021|
|Verification of Documents||1st week of July 2021|
|Offline counselling (for vacant seats)||Last week of July to 1st week of August 2021|
|Introduction programme for new candidates||Last week of August 2021|
|Classes initiation||Last week of August 2021|
St. Andrews 2021 Application Form
The following details regarding St.Andrews 2021 Application Form are explained below:
- St. Andrew 2021 application form can be accessed from the last week of January 2021 till the 1st week of May 2021 by online and offline mode.
- Candidates can also get the application form through offline mode from the university campus.
- No correction facility shall be provided, so fill the form without any mistake.
- Upload 10th, 12th mark sheet along with photograph and signature during the application filling process.
- Provide valid mail ID, and phone number as all essential information shall be shared through them.
- Only if the applying candidates meet the eligibility criteria, their application form shall be accepted.
- Take several hard copies of the fully filled application form for future purposes.
- Do carry the following documents during registration:
- Class 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Diploma Mark sheet & certificate
- Caste certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- The application fee payment can be remitted by online and offline mode.
- Online mode of payment – credit card/ debit card/net banking.
- Offline mode of payment – Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favour of ‘St. Andrews Institute of Technology & Management’.
- The fee for application once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application fee – Rs. 250/-.
St. Andrews 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following St. Andrews 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
BBA/ BCA Course
- Candidates must have cleared 10th & 12th grade from any sanctioned board with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
- Candidates currently pursuing 12th grade can also apply for St. Andrews admission.
- Candidates must have cleared 10th & 12th grade majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any sanctioned board with a minimum aggregate of 45%.
- 50% of seats are allocated for candidates applying based on JEE Main score. 25% of seats are allocated for candidates applying based on 12th level scores.
St. Andrews 2021 Admission Procedure
St. Andrews 2021 Admission is provided to the candidates in various programmes based on online counselling session organized at the campus. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on 12th-grade score/JEE Main score. In order to get shortlisted, candidates can submit the application form. Qualified candidates shall be intimated through their registered number & mail ID about counselling.
St. Andrews 2021 Merit List
Once the application process gets completed, St. Andrews 2021 Merit List shall be released via online mode. The selected candidates shall be notified via call or text. The merit list consists of all the shortlisted candidates. The different merit list shall be drafted for different courses based on the 12th level or JEE Main scores. These merit list candidates shall be invited for counselling procedure.
St. Andrews 2021 Counselling
All qualified candidates must attend St.Andrews 2021 Counselling. Candidates are advised to carry all required original documents at the time of counselling. Candidate holding minimum cut-off shall get an offer letter for admission & scholarship. Candidates should remit the admission pay during counselling. Final admission is granted after fee payment and document verification. The following documents are necessary for verification process:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet & certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Residence proof
- Character certificate
- JEE Mains 2021 scorecard
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate (if required)
- Multiple passport size photograph
St. Andrews 2021 Admission
Admission is provided to candidates based on their 12th grade & JEE Main score. St.Andrews 2021 Admission provides admission to Engineering & Technology and management programmes. Firstly candidates have to apply for registration through online mode. Candidates must be present at the counselling venue earlier before the prescribed time. Final admission depends on various factors such as 12th level exam/ JEE Main exam etc.