Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2021 controlled by the Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu provides admission in varied courses in various institutes of Tamil Nadu state. Admission is provided based on the merit list and further counselling process. This state-level admission procedure is conducted once in a year. Counselling procedure shall be handled by the Nodal Government ITIs. This article briefs details related to the Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission such as application form, its fee etc.
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2021 Dates
The provisional schedule regarding Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2021 Important Dates is given below:
|Application form commencement||1st week of June 2021|
|Deadline for application form submission||3rd week of June 2021|
|Merit list publication||1st week of July 2021|
|Counselling session commences from||3rd week of July 2021|
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Application Form
The below section furnishes instructions regarding Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Application Form:
- Candidates can obtain the Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Application Form via online mode only from the 1st week of June 2021.
- Deadline to submit the form is in the 3rd week of June 2021.
- Candidates must upload the passport size photograph & signature in the directed format.
- All relevant instructions/information shall be sent to the registered id and phone number provided in the form.
- Incomplete forms shall be discarded so carefully verify and then submit.
- There shall be no correction facility post form submission.
- The hard copy of the completed form need not be sent by post to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are advised to take several printouts for future usage.
- Application fee payment – offline mode.
- Offline mode – E-challan method
- Application fee – Rs. 50/-
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must look into the eligibility norms before applying for Tamil Nadu ITI:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must have cleared 8th & 10th-grade examination from any acknowledged board or university with a minimum aggregate of 35%.
- Applying candidates must be within 14 – 40 years old.
- Candidates must hold a domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission Procedure
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Admission Procedure is directed based on various factors such as application form process, fee submission, counselling procedure etc. Candidates are chosen for admission process based on the merit list. Authority shall release the merit list through online mode, and this merit list is fabricated based on the candidate’s previous academic performance. Seat Allocation is made once the document verification and counselling fee payment is completed.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Merit List
Candidates can view the Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Merit List in the 1st week of July 2021 via online mode. Merit list displays details such as candidate’s name, roll no., marks, the rank of the candidate etc. Candidates must check the details furnished in the merit list, and if any error is found, the official authority must be informed. The candidates listed in the merit list must participate in the counselling process.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 Counselling
Tamil Nadu ITI 2021 counselling session shall be supervised through online mode. The selected merit list candidates must mandatorily attend the counselling process. If candidates are absent for the counselling, their seats shall be revoked. For the counselling session, candidates are expected to bring the original & photocopies of documents for verification & submission that shall happen sequentially. The following documents are necessary during counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Nativity certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph