Teacher Role in Student’s Life Essay: A teacher finds the supreme place in Hindu traditions and mythology because he propagates knowledge and wisdom to the world. They shape the future and lives of their students. Teachers go beyond their classroom roles and mentor students with life skills and worldly intellect. They nurture a student’s personality, help struggling students cope with studies, act as role models, and identify hidden talents without expectations.
Essay on Teachers Role in Students Life
Below we have provided the importance of teachers in students life essay, suitable for class 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 school students, written in easy and simple words.
In the words of Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, “Teacher’s should be the best minds in the country.” He believed that teachers have the potential to create change and transform children’s life. They play a vital role in shaping a student’s character and personality. The teachings of good teachers always linger in the memories of children which they cherish forever.
Their position doesn’t confine to classroom teaching but goes beyond that. The connection and the bond they form with children is pious. That extra push to work harder and the appreciation for the work done well all come from a teacher. A great teacher makes learning enjoyable and exciting. They engage students through stimulating environment and thus bring out the inquisitive energy of the children.
Such live surrounding hold’s student’s fascination and they acquire knowledge through challenges. This creates a motivating factor and boosts their confidence immeasurably in the long run. Moreover, children draw inspiration from their teachers as they consider them role models. Their actions and words inspire them to achieve their goals and stay focused. They even become influential as after the parent’s children spend most of the time with teachers.
A firm trust is built over the years, which further helps student’s take life decisions. Through the guidance of teachers, children choose their career and can explore many opportunities. They often look up to their mentors because of the belief and faith they have in them. The issues or the problems which a child’s faces are easily spotted by a teacher, and they tries to understand and help the person as much as possible.
They try to provide alternative solutions and pacify the child. Whenever the student needs help to excel, a life-changing teacher will be available for them. Thus, it is not an exaggeration to reiterate that a great teacher can change a student’s life.
10 Lines on Teachers Role in Students Life
- A teacher not only imparts knowledge but also act as a facilitator of enlightening the children.
- The good teachers are the gifts of God who guide us towards success.
- They develop children’s overall personality and character.
- Student’s grow academically strong and gets motivated to do better in life.
- As stated by Saint Kabir, “the value of a teacher is more in comparison to God, and we must show gratitude towards their hard work.
- During ancient times, teachers were referred to as ‘Guru’s’ and were highly regarded.
- In India, we have dedicated a day to the teachers and gurus by celebrating teacher’s day in September and Guru Purnima in July.
- The best teacher makes the learning process easy and comfortable.
- They are even considered as role models, and their principles are followed by many.
- Teachers’ play a pivotal role in student’s life as they focus on their overall development.